Jadmai at The Crying Dragon Sam 26 TT

Moderator: Mods

Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

OOC: I've been waiting for Roland to reply, since if I post it will be two in a row. But since the thread is not moving, I guess I will help push it along.

IC:

Jadmai looked at what seemed like a business closed down for the day, but a little early Jadmai thought. Slightly discouraged that his trail would go from so warm to back to being temporarily cold again, he sighed and gave a sidelong glance at Roland.

"I guess she is not in? Is there a residence we could call on her from? Surely some folks around here might know where she stays her nights."

Jadmai looked around the outside of the shop, trying to determine how new it was--or perse if it had been recently changed from another type of shop. Shaking his head, he slowly opened his mouth to speak, "How did you meet this Zhanna woman? How come she is so in the know? She wouldn't happen to be one of those from the vessel I mentioned earlier?" Jadmai said with a smile and some hope.

Listening to Roland's repsonses' if he had any, Jadmai then waited for a bit, "Well, what do we suggest we do now?"
"...war is the last flower on the evil tree."-- Betrand Russel

Post by Guest »

OOC: Let's consider Roland an NPC for now. I'll play him and wrap this thread up. He hasn't responded to any of the PMs so it appears he's mia.

Post by Guest »

The shop appeared to be moderately worn, just enough to let the curious patron know that it wasn't run down but that it also wasn't a store of riches. However, to those who knew the type of wares dealt within the walls of the Rare Blessing, there was no comparable shop anywhere in Tazlure.

As they stared at the empty shop, Roland pondered Jadmai's question. The elf was obviously keen on learning what he knew, but Roland wasn't sure he would trust him yet.

"I met her by mistake, or design, depending on how you look at," replied Roland slyly. "I happened to make an enemy of someone she didn't like so much either, so it kind of made sense. As to how she knows so much? I'm not sure." He sighed and looked closer at the darkened windows.

"But I'd wager she knows not to be here right now, and I'm thinking we might not want to be either." He looked over his shoulder. Harkhebi wouldn't give up easily and he was exposed.

"I'll leave you with this and then I suggest we go our separate ways," started Roland, lowering his voice to a whisper. "There's more to the Ghost than I've told you but I'm not the one to give you answers. I'm not saying I was there . . . or that I wasn't. . . but if you really want to know who and what was on that ship, the man you need is Harkhebi, not me."

With a shrug, Roland turned away.

"I'd leave you to the One, friend," said Roland softly, "but something tells me his gaze doesn't find its way to these dark streets too often. Until next time."

"How did you meet this Zhanna woman? How come she is so in the know? She wouldn't happen to be one of those from the vessel I mentioned earlier?"

OOC: We can wrap this thread up if you'd like.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Skilled :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “The Sands Archive”