Cit:To the Shameless Zarkazar Ballast, c/o The Burpin Dragon

Moderator: Mods

Jolanda

Cit:To the Shameless Zarkazar Ballast, c/o The Burpin Dragon

Post by Jolanda »

Samheen 27

Dear Zarky,
My very important matters have brought me to this very important juncture, and you might even guess… that I now press upon you a concern of very importance. Seaweed.

Yes, I have lost the piece that you were going to give me, had I not already taken it, and curiouser still, it seems that the fate of the Citadel herself hangs within the balance until I can gain another. Trapped I say, unable to do naught but hope for salvation. Oh, why doesn’t she go down to the beach, do I hear you say? But you and I both know, that that particular strand of seaweed is not of local type… no it was touched with that enchantment, the very same one you would not tell me more about. Naughty you. If you knew how much trouble I blame upon you, you might laugh loudly indeed! But it is no joke, nor is our business finished, really I would argue further that it had not truly even begun.

How much of this is true? You already know. What does this all mean? I should think you can guess...

It is at times like these when a girl truly needs to talk to her brother. If you are able, do call for me at the Western Embassy, the legionnaires ought not protest to such a meeting, and such would do my spirits well.

Jolanda

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”