A Visit to the Archives - Loraith, 27 Samheen TT

Moderators: Syra, Dartimos Hammer, Mods

Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

Post by Sebastian Beauvais »

Ceallachan looked askance at Loraith at the mention of his relation to the Caesar. "I had not realized the Kasvenir line or indeed House Cullàmh was so closely related to the royal family," he said a touch drily, apparently not entirely convinced of his companion's boast. "I shall take greater care the next time we duel, lest I harm a potential heir."

Accompanying Loraith up the stairs and into the open hallway that overlooked the training courtyard, the adhiel lieutenant paused there and gazed out over his troop, now milling about discussing the results of the duel, their imminent deployment, and other gossip common to the Royal Guard. "I'm afraid I cannot accompany you to see the body of the Caesar, Lord Kasvenir. With our orders certain to arrive shortly, I cannot be away from my command. Perhaps some other time." The adhiel appeared genuine is his apology.

"But if you wish to go alone," he continued, looking at Loraith with his golden-green eyes, "any of the pages would be able to lead you there. You recall the directions I gave to the Great Hall? You will be able to find a page there to take you to the viewing hall where Anochrim lies."

"Now, you mentioned some other questions? We are far enough away from the men for privacy," Ceallachan remarked, hands resting with thumbs hooked behind his sword belt. "What is it you wished to ask?"
[color=orange]Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward![/color]

Post by Guest »

Loraith smiled, "No no you misunderstand me, the former Caesar and I am related but very distantly, naturally all nobility are related to the Queen but I would have no fear, I am far far far behind in the succession, I do tell the truth however, we are related however distantly, and as such I feel I should pay my respects." He pursed his lips for a moment and chuckled, "You presume we shall duel again however? I will have to decide upon that, my ego is a fragile beast and may not be able to take another defeat."

Upon hearing that the man could not accompany him he nodded in an understanding manner, "Ah yes I understand, it is regrettable I am enjoying our chat but your troops must have a leader. I shall venture there myself as you say, as for my other question it is simple. I am an Achadhiel of a noble house, I shall never become an heir or take the reigns nor shall I venture into politics, this leaves me some choices. I can enter politcs or join the military, the Royal guard is the most prestigious of the military arms." he paused for a minute and looked about "Now I shall not lie to you my friend, I do not wish to begin at the level of private so I am going to do my best to get a few rungs up the ladder using my family connections, but if this does not happen then I wonder if you might tell me how to join the guard? I think my martial skill is good enough but presumably there are tests of other factors?" He looked at the Adhiel and clasped his hands behind his back, he rocked gently on his heels as he waited for a response.
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Since this player is no longer with us, this thread is locked and archived without being skilled.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]

Return to “Kislovan Archive”