The Prodigal Daughter [Fauna] 27th Sam, TT (Open)

Moderator: Mods

Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"Professor Moore did not send a rep-port." Peckerton shook his head. "I suppose I sh-should have expected that. The Nether Rift is closed, Fauna, at the cost of three P-purple Guardsmen. The rest s-sustained minor injuries only. Of the d-demon, there was no sign." On Moore, Peckerton said nothing

They winded up a stairwell and stepped off onto a narrow landing. The corridor was set apart from the others by look and feel. Brass chimes carved into jagged edged shapes softly jangled in the wake of their passing. The stone of the walls abruptly changed to a grayer stone held together with a dull red mortar. Every seventh step, runes would appear on the walls that bathed Fauna and Peckerton in yellow light. There was some sort of interplay between the light of the runes and a series of gestures that Peckerton made. Satisfied, the runes returned to invisibility without hindering them in any way.

At last, Fauna and Peckerton reached the double doors of ironwood hinged in silver which bore the plaque, Professor Moore: Warding and Defensive Magics. Peckerton stretched forth his hand and the door opened for them.

OOC: I will post your entrance into this thread. https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=12488
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Skilled at the behest of the University Council.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”