WM: Decree regarding Pagans & Exemption Licenses [Sam 2

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

WM: Decree regarding Pagans & Exemption Licenses [Sam 2

Post by Maeve »

Following the Merchant Council session on tradetide of Samheen 27th the following decree was spread throughout the Mouth both in word and on smaller leaflets.

The Merchant Council of World's Mouth, being its ruling body by law, has requested the Prodesse Diocese to execute the Royal Proclamation of King Balthasar I regarding the removal of heritics from the kingdom and relocating them to Pax Balthasar for internal security reasons.

The Prodesse Diocese has ruled that the Inquisition of the Purficatio legion will be burdened with this difficult task. In order not to disrupt the local economy the Purificatio Liasions Office has been granted leave by the Merchant Council, on the session of Samheen 27th, to grant an Exemption License to any person of non-human origin (persumed pagan by its birth) or of known pagan faith that can buy such license at 15 crown. Alternatively, if said persons are unable to pay the sum of 15 crowns, the Purificatio Liasions Office offers pagans to proof their net worth is 20 crowns or more by selling themselves in bonds at an auction to be held on Samheen 29th.

Any pagan not carrying an Exemption License will be expelled from World's Mouth and banned to Pax Balthasar, where they can continue their faith in peace.

May the One hold you all safely in the Light.
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”