OOC Questions & Banter

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I thought she had two large....

ahem.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

As a complete aside, I've just been reading the Coronation Ceremony... Andolin is a very naughty boy! XD

I'm amused. :)
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Hey Fin. Welcome back, and super congratulations. Just saw the photos. What a lovely couple. :) May the mischief you each have caused in the past be squared now that you two are joined.

As for Andolin, well, one always needs a way to spice up an otherwise boring opportunity to mingle with one's subjects, no?
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Perhaps Andolin's motto should be "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me"?

*smiles sweetly and almost innocently*
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Andolin? Innocent as apple pie.

Surely he was not the man that:
  • chased a secret coven by using a phallus as a compass
  • spanked one of his lady friends severely over a mere innocent case of fraud with the Caesars funds
  • had passionate affairs with several dark sorceresses
  • dreamed of Rosalie as his prisoner subject to his whims
  • spend his recess applying his recently learned morph tricks to enhance love making to a downright animalistic level

:-k
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

Hi folks. I am both happy and a little apprehensive to say that I'll be supporting our fantastic (Furry) Game Designer, Grey Wolf, by modding a few Citadel threads (as a Supporter).
Now, yes, I am not the most experienced. Certainly not by a long shot, considering the prolific activities of some of the writers here. But two reasons have pushed me to this decision:

I. The mods here in Tazlure have their share of work cut out - players are free to explore the world of Tazlure, but the staff have to build it from the ground up. I apologise if this sounds like it's turning into a guilt trip, so think of this: Tazlure would not be open to so many if the staff did not want to share this world with you and and have you enjoy it. And enjoy it I have; I feel I owe the people here a little something and am more than happy to try and help Tazlure grow richer and deeper (in however small a means my contributions may be).

II. I enjoy writing, and I enjoy your writing. Tazlure seems to attract good literary minds, some even exceptional. And the people here are fun, mature, patient and friendly, able to take their material seriously and explore the dark side of realism. It's a fantastic place to nurture the embers of creative writing and I yearn for more.
More!
MORE!!

... Really, though, I enjoy writing and have been told that I am good, so it can't be all that bad (I am similarly doing creative writing courses at Curtin university, and doing well). I see this as a good opportunity to develop every aspect of my writing and so I will at the very least be enthusiastic. Maybe even passionate.

So now I am undertaking the modding seminar, testing the waters in the Citadel. I hope this waffling introduction and elabouration of my motives has been a better surprise than just popping into your thread and saying 'I'm your new mod. Your arse is mine.'

On a very last note... please be gentle?

Regards,
Craghley Donovan.

(If this looks familiar, I just deleted a thread I created to display this to move it to better grounds, ie; here.)
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Welcome, Craghley, and don't worry the players here are very gentle. Just look how loving our Caesar is. lol :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

I'm your new mod. Your arse is mine.'

*beams proudly and feeds Craghley a cookie from his secret wolf stash*

See, why I like him. He is funny, and writes well and is willing to risk much for a good story. What Craghley did in Pax was brave and perhaps a bit stupid, but worked and he showed that logic is more important than character's butt.

In other words, be nice and behave and don't get him too corrupted. Spread it out a little.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Indeed, welcome Craghley. And of course we'll be gentle. What else would you expect from the players in the Citadel? Evil plotting and dark dealings? Us? Never.

*smiles sweetly and wrinkles her nose cutely while hiding her hand behind her back, her fingers crossed"
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Keaira Morgandy »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[size=75]'All things truly wicked start from an innocence.'
-- [i]Ernest Hemingway[/i][/size]
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

Thank... you, Keaira.

No, thank you all very much *munches on cookie*. I'm glad to see that you're happy to let me on. Now if you excuse me, I have some adventure to create. Tata!
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Just a heads up that I will be away for the weekend at a gaming convention in Chattanooga. Apologies to all waiting on me for posts but I probably won't get to them until Monday. Though the hotel has wi-fi so you never know.

See ya.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I wanna go with. How come I wasn't invited?
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Can I remind everybody that no new threads can be made before the 27th, unless you have a moderators permission to do a continuation of something?
Valya Nix
Civus

Post by Valya Nix »

So...could I write a letter to my character from an npc she left behind at home? Would I need to co-ordinate that with a mod? I don't think anything in the letter would really affect the plot, just some advice/character development. Whatcha think?
It's such a sad old feeling
the fields are soft and green,
it's memories that I'm stealing
but you're innocent when you dream. - Tom Waits
Morg

Post by Morg »

That sounds fine to me - I've seen such things done in the past. A good place to put it would be your character's journal. :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

I would like to see the letter before it is posted, but other than that I see no reason why you could not do it.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Ok, I haven't posted anything in a while, but I have dealing with some RL stuff. However everything is much better now and I have returned. I should be posting in the morning (i.e. whenever I drag myself out of my bed) or so. *huggles everyone*

Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

*waves*

So, I'm trying to get back into a routine of posting again after rl issues have died down somewhat. *smiles sheepishly*
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]
Motley
Fool

Post by Motley »

Yay! Rosie is back!

Welcome back my dear!
[b]Putting the "Imp" in impassible since 2004[/b]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=428][b]Motley's Compendium[/b][/url]
Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I am officially back. We are pretty much settled into our new home and have the internet up and going again. :)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Welcome back!
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

My posting's going to be a little shaky - my internet's being picky about which sites it lets me access, and Taz is apparantly on the "Well, we'll let you see it every other day or so but only if you're really good" list. If that changes after I yell at my ISP, I'll let people know.
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
<Sevti> That's a sig line if I ever heard one.
Avatar drawn by the amazing Finn!
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

You can just be honest and say you're just going to be wasted a lot from all the partying, Becca ;)

I'm going to the Cape for a week, will be back at the 7th or 8th. If any of you have questions about the Recess, just send me a PM and I'll respond to them as soon as I can and we'll discuss the stuff when I'm back.

Cya in a week!
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Due to the project thingy that can not wait (and is rather important), I am not sure how much posting I can done till weekend. But, that does not mean I do not have something for you.

Here is the new Recess post thingy for the Citadel.

You can find the The Rules for the Supersyn in Banter and an Example of how it was done last year.
Last edited by Grey Wolf on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Imperial Mail”