OOC Questions & Banter

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Valya Nix
Civus

Post by Valya Nix »

Aw, geez.

Sorry to anyone who might be waiting for me. I'm currently on the road looking at colleges. I probably won't be able to post until Sunday, but I'll do my best.
It's such a sad old feeling
the fields are soft and green,
it's memories that I'm stealing
but you're innocent when you dream. - Tom Waits
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

As some of you already know or have guessed I will be out of country from 31st till 8th. I will try to post and keep up, but I am not sure how my schedule will be. Sorry you have been waiting so far, but I have struggled to keep up at work lately, since two thirds of my department were on vacation at the same time. It is time for vengeance and now they can suffer without me (not as harshly since they are all coming back at the same time).

*hugs and tickles at random*

See ya around.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Enjoy your vacation. 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Claire Owens
Civus

Post by Claire Owens »

It's a well deserved break. Party hard, dude.
[size=75][b]"The heart wants not coffee nor coffee houses. The heart wants a friend. Coffee is only an excuse." - Old Turkish saying[/b]

Avatar by crystaldragon at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail”