How To Use the New Forums!

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

How To Use the New Forums!

Post by Maeve »

The Tazlure Redesign is now complete. Here is a little guide how to use the new forums.

1) Put an area indicator (usually the first three letters of the area) in the subjectline at the start and the timestamp at the end.

2) You can travel between the areas. Read up on all active threads so you are sure not to miss anything. Remember that you can be in another area in under a tide. News travels at about the same pace.

3) Use the Mail forum for your OOC comments and questions. The mail can also be used for *gasp* correspondence! If your PC does not have literacy assume he found a clerk who wrote it down. On top of this moderators will post rumors, declarations etc. for their area in the Mail forum.

The goal of the Tazlure Redesign is to literally bring us closer together and see the bigger picture. We hope you will enjoy the increased activity!

The old Tazlure forums will now be skilled and archived. Please be patient with the mods as they dedicate themselves to this clean up.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

If you want to explore areas of Tazlure that are currently not locations open in play you can still do so, but you need the cooperation of a mod willing to moderate your story. So feel free to PM us, or follow up on leads provided that might suggest going "out of town".
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail”