Paying a Visit to the University of Magick - Sam 29, MT

Moderator: Mods

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Paying a Visit to the University of Magick - Sam 29, MT

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

Hall of Ages
Once through the grand gate, visitors often stare at the hall in mute wonder. This place is nothing short of impressive, large and aesthetically pleasing. Ahead, stairs lead to the base levels of each of the twenty three spires, and the rest of this place is like a museum.
Paintings, sculptures and such make up the more artful of memoirs, but all sorts of items reminding the wizards of their pasts have been put on display here. More toward the back, space has been reserved for those who wish to study.

Off to one side is a medium sized reception desk with a small counter. A thin man with gray hair sits behind it, and smiles at you as you walk in.

Paying due awe as she entered the gates and indeed even the doors to the reception, Fialessa was quite amazed. She'd seen nothing like it in her life, though nature had its own beauty – but it was nothing like this...

Of course she had reasons to come here, else she likely never would have bothered. But here she was and oh my... She nearly couldn't speak as she stood before the man at the desk. “Ah now... what was it now... oh yes. I'm sorry, I'm a bit scattered and a little overwhelmed, I'm sure you see it all the time... But where was I... Oh yes, I was supposed to have an appointment the other day, but you see I overslept, and well. In any event, I was wondering, if it isn't too much trouble, do you know if Mentor Motrice is available to speak with. My name if Fialessa Valenstri if it helps – from the temple, he would know about that, yes...”

“Or possibly if he isn't, perhaps my brother is, he should be a student here, Kis'loren Valenstri...” It had been sometime – in her mind at least – since she had seen her dear elder brother. Before he'd come out here, leaving Pan's Isle, and his family behind.
Last edited by Fialessa Valenstri on Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Please continue here. I will move your post over. :)

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=13203
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”