Damsel in Distress (Sam 30th TT) - Open

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

The half-giants call was certainly loud indeed! Sarah heard it all too clearly, and could easily guess what it was about. The young adhiel hoped that it would not frighten the other woman in the room. She also had a fear that upon seeing a dying Kitya, the elder would go after her.

Sarah knew that Rozz was about as alright as he could be at the moment, considering all he went through. With this in mind, she started towards the door, certain that the young man would attend to the other occupant in the room. Besides, he clearly had no intention of taking advantage of her. In fact, he seemed quite embarrassed. So, after all was thought about, Sarah started down the stairs to perform her ministrations and then they could all get out of the place that had been their hell for a short amount of time.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Maria held Rozz up, her arm around his waist and her shoulder under his own arm. She looked towards the door, her muscles tensing visibly, the scant lighting reflecting of her milky white skin. Sarah managed to get past her and young soldier without trouble, avoiding the already discovered traps on her way to Traverse and Joseph. Kitya lay unmoving, her bleeding contained, but weak from the severe blood loss she had suffered. There was little that could be done for her here, especially in the dimly lit room they were in. Outside, in the sunlight her wounds could be examined and with a proper treatment from an experienced healer preferably aided by magic she could be saved. She would probably never again use her right hand, though greater miracles have been known to happen.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.

Post by Guest »

Rozz took his weight off of Maria and regained some balance and stated. "I think I'll be alright from here... Thank you." He sheathed his blade again, hoping that would be the last time for now. He walked up to the others, holding his side, and said. "I hope she'll be ok... I should have watched my blade and temper... Traverse help me carry her out of this muggy house, she needs fresh air."

Rozz knelt down beside her ready to move her out and get everyone out of this nightmare!

Post by Guest »

The half giant nodded his agreement, indeed to leave this house was his strongest wish at this stage.

"Let us leave. Be careful of traps Rozz, I follow with lady." Standing Traverse gently raised the damaged woman in his arms and prepared to follow Rozz out of the house. It seemed that maybe this was coming to an end, however, he was well aware that every time times seemed to be resolved, it only got worse.

So it was with a degree of trepidation that the half giant prepared to leave the house.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

There was more than a hint of anger in maria's eyes as she saw Kitya, but she did not move or did anything agressive, Joseph running to her side and wrapping his arms around her. Whispering soothing words to the boy, she led him to the side door and soon they emerged with rag-tag clothes upon their bodies, giving Rozz time to remove the remaining board from the door. Ready for surprises he did not set off the trap behind in, the door opening to let the fresh air in and the wounded people out. It was burns later that guards came, summoned by Joseph. With them came healers and Lord Redault, the man fainting when he got the news. Dozen servants were found dead in the house, Maria telling the story of Kitya's madness and how she murdered them all and trapped her and Joseph for sacrifice.

Kitya did not wake up throghout it all, though the healers managed to stabilize her and were hopeful regarding her condition. With their wounds bound and treated, in the end the only lasting damage was Rozz's missing finger, all the other injuries of the temporary nature. Sergeant Summers himself commended them all on a job well done, given the circumstances and sent them all to the barracks for some much needed rest. The whole thing was kept quiet in order to preserve Lord Redault's reputation, but stories did get out, of mad Lady Kitya and her killing spree.

OOC: Wrapping this up. Post your recesses if you have not already and we cna get you into Chyril. Feel free to post a closing post here before I close it and hopefuly skill it soon.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.

Post by Guest »

As they entered the sunlight, the young half giant managed an exhausted sigh. It had been an interesting introduction to the Citadel, but if nothing else he was alive and breathing, which seemed a miracle in itself given their last few burns in the house.

Still his sight was slowly returning and it appeared there was little permanent damage, although he was sorry for Rozz and the lost of his finger.

Food was a good thought, and Traverse trudged off with the others, his stomach grumbling a bit on the way. He wondered what might happen to himself and his acquaintances now, in this strange place called the Citadel.

Post by Guest »

Rozz's clothes flaked off dry blood as he opened the door. The fresh air penetrated his nostrils and never smelled so sweet and vibrant. After a few burns, healers and guards arrived and contained the situation. Everything was fixed, but Rozz's finger. He was disappointed that nothing could be done about it, but that was life and the dangers of his job... Rozz had to be prepared for something like that.

All that mattered now was that they were out of the house and could move on from this nightmare they endured. The soldier saluted his superior as he was commended for a job well done, and after being dismissed, the achadhiel walked up to his friends and gave a smile, at first to Traverse and he said "Well, friend, I want to thank you for being there for us... we could not have done this without you." The achadhiel then extended out his hand, his good hand, for the giant to shake.

Rozz then turned to Sarah and shot a wink at her. He didn't say anything, he just grabbed her in his arms and gave her a romantic kiss.

OOC: haha! I just wanted to end this thread off with a cheesy 80's ending, so you can pan the camera away and cue "Caribean Queen" by Billy Ocean, as everyone is scrambling around the kissing couple.
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

No skills awarded as the player and sheet are inactive. Archived in case the player returns.

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”