[UoM] To Mister Motricé - 29th Samheen

Moderator: Mods

Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

[UoM] To Mister Motricé - 29th Samheen

Post by Becca Acerbi »

The note had been left with the registrar to given to Mister Motricé when he finally turned up again.

Becca Acerbi wrote:Mister Motricé -

I was wondering if you'd had that book made safe yet? Or at least mentioned it to one of the professors?

(It's not that I don't trust you not to get rid of it without telling me, I swear.)

When you're done huffing and such, I'll be in Professor Peckerton's library

The word "hiding from Professor Imrelinda" were rather hastily scratched out.

Becca Acerbi wrote:checking a few things. If you're going to yell at me for remembering/asking/whatever and give me the lecture on exactly why I'll get my hands on that book over your dead body, I'll make sure I'm sat somewhere obvious.

Before you start though - yes, I KNOW it's dangerous and that asking to read it isn't one of my more sensible plans, but no one's ever accused me of being sensible, have they? Just... Show a little faith in me on this one, okay?

Anyway! If I see Professor Peckerton, I'll try to find out if Arden's showed up yet - if he hasn't, I'll try not to get us volunteered for anything.

-Becca
Last edited by Becca Acerbi on Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
<Sevti> That's a sig line if I ever heard one.
Avatar drawn by the amazing Finn!

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”