Of Flames and Fantasies... (Sam 30 early MT) [Now closed]

Moderator: Mods

Of Flames and Fantasies... (Sam 30 early MT) [Now closed]

Post by Guest »

OOC: I believe I did the time stamp correctly, please let me know if not. Keros is in the Red Banner on Sam 29 ET and is planning a late night so I figure he will be sleeping through the MT of the next day. Just let me know if I figured the time wrong, and feel free to jump in

IC:
Keros wiped the stinging sweat from his eyes with a soot covered sleeve.

Where am I, and why is it so damnably hot? The thoughts drifted hazily into the edges of his awareness.

The room was unbearably hot and the air was filled with a heavy smoke that weighed down on his lungs and threatened to suffocate him. Wide eyed he jerked his head from side to side only to discover he was surrounded by flames. Frantically he struggled to stand, but he was tangled in the sheets and began to panic.

In bed? Why am I in bed? Where am I...? the thoughts raced through his head so fast he couldn't begin to answer them. Fire. The room is burning, I have to get out. I have to get away but where. Everything is burning, am I going to die?

Finally his legs came free of the sheet and he rolled unceremoniously to the floor with a resounding thud. Struggling to gain his feet he again scanned the room for a way out. What he saw terrified him. There were faces in the flames. There was his mother, screaming in pain, and that one over there it looked like Anilisse, one of the women from his childhood panting in pleasure. All around him the faces revealed various people from his past. Some were as terrified as he was, some appeared to be in pain, while still others seemed to be laughing or caught in the throes of ecstasy.

"What demonry is this?" he gasped as the flames began to pull themselves from the walls. Paralyzed with shock he watched as the flames congregated into thicker more tangible forms. The faces of his past vanished leaving a blackness as the flames solidified into humanoid forms and began to walk toward him. The fire gave way to flesh and he found himself surrounded by hungry looking strangers. Some bore a resemblance to the women he had seen at the Red Banner, while others were complete strangers.

The young whore's son was filled with the combatant emotions of despair and arousal. Some of the forms approaching him hungered for his flesh, their visage cloaked in a mask of lust, while others looked consumed by an altogether different form of hunger. He could see in their eyes that some of those fleshy apparitions born of the flames thirsted for his very soul.

OOC: I will follow the lead of anyone that joins this thread as to whether this becomes a fantasy or a nightmare. I look forward to seeing which direction this takes and building some sub-conscious impressions to toy with later.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Keaira Morgandy »

She came out of the blaze smoothly, gently, the fire licking and fading into her pale skin and long raven hair like a mist. Endlessly deep blue eyes still shone with the light of the blaze as her body twisted and turned in an elegant dance reminisce of the flames from whence she came. The red silken dress that clung to her form and slid enticingly over her porcelain skin only served to remind him of the fury and passion he had seen moments before.

At first her features were unreadable: empty, expressionless, and yet enrapturing, like the face of a beautiful doll. Then rage was evident, as she turned gracefully and malevolently, striking out at one of the wrathful figures approaching him. It erupted violently into a blaze that burnt round her hand and up her arm and caused the other figures to flinch away, but rather than harm her it surrounded her sultry form, the heat oppressive as she finally neared Keros and her angry expression returned to emptiness.

Ever so gently, like a small droplet of water sliding down a window and onto the sill, the girl that Keros had met by accident in the Red Banner just that night pressed her small, shapely body against his. Despite the flames around her and the sweltering heat, her skin was icy to the touch, and her breath came out as frost against his lips as she lifted onto the tips of her toes, her cold lips so near to his that his next breath turned to frost as well. Dusky lashes lifted as she tilted her head up a bit more and locked her eyes on his, the azure depths demanding his attention. At the same time, her fingertips placed themselves upon his chest and slowly trailed downward, leaving icy pricks of pain like frost bite in their wake, and yet at the same time infecting his entire body with pleasure and arousal, as if she were a virus.

Post by Guest »

Keros was torn physically and mentally as the seductive doll toyed with him. His body was consumed by heat, both from the flames and from the blood rushing through his veins as she neared him, and yet it was frozen too. He was frozen in fear and fascination and the icy touch of her fingers left trails of agonizingly delightful pain. The pleasure brought by her close proximity stood in stark contrast to those thin tendrils of pain and it only served to make both sensations more intense.

As their eyes locked her deeper blue eyes threatened to swallow him and his own icy orbs were held in place, mesmerized by the whole of her. What is she? His body desperately craved to close the distance between her frosty lips and his own, but he feared what would happen if he did. She could feel his body tense under his touch, his muscles tightening as he fought the urge to reach out and pull her closer. His mind was filled with her face, recalling the anger she had shown the other apparitions and the visage of utter emptiness it held now. She is ice and fire, pleasure and pain, I fear her and yet I want her. She is so cold but I think it would be colder still were I not to touch her...

Against the screaming protests of his mind his body began to move of it's own accord. He wanted to taste her, to let her icy breath fill him, and yet he could not bring himself to initiate the both dreaded and longed for kiss. His fingers tensed as his arm came slowly upwards to bring his hand oh so close to her porcelain cheek. Hesitantly he let his fingers light upon her soft flesh ever so gently. He slowly traced the tips of his fingers, like an artist placing a single delicate stroke upon the canvas, up her cheek and to the edge of her hair until his hand was cupping the side of her face. His eyes never left her own, unable to look away or even to blink. He could feel in the pit of his stomach that those eyes could swallow his soul. His own eyes betrayed that his soul wanted to be swallowed as his body craved both the pleasure and the pain.

He whispered to her, his voice thick with arousal and fear, "Will you destroy me, or will you make me feel alive?"
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

When Keros touched her skin it was as if he had placed his hand into the fire. The flesh on the top of his hand burned white hot as though it were melting away while the skin he had placed directly in contact with hers felt as if it were freezing into pure ice, but he could see for himself that he was intact and physically unharmed. The girl herself remained still, her gaze at once fierce, challenging, and empty, as if she were full of defiance and rage directed at no one and everyone. Underlying it all was passion: raw, untamed passion, fueling the fires around her and seeping from her body into his without mercy. All of his senses seemed on full alert. His skin prickled with the confusing stimuli of fire and ice; her scent filled his nose; her eyes seized and held his gaze; and all he could hear was their breathing, their heartbeats, and hers were as steady and measured as if she were asleep. Though so much passion and fury coursed through her as if she were a conduit, she remained composed, in control of herself -- untouchable.

It was his words that finally brought something else out of her, something other than fury or a lack of anything at all. Her full lips, so near, so cold, pulled upward into a seductive, wicked smile, but did not press against his as he so badly wished for. She said nothing, and suddenly the whole world seemed to turn upside-down, Keros' mind seized with a dizzying confusion as his vision blurred and everything around them turned to darkness. He was dimly aware of her pressing harder against him, causing him to lose his footing. Not falling far, however, Keros found his senses returning only to discover that he was sitting back a ways on a large bed of white silken sheets and soft downy pillows.

Standing above him, one foot on either side of his legs, was the girl, still clothed in the red silk dress, though from such a close proximity it was clear from the way the fabric moved uninterrupted over her curvaceous hips and supple breasts that she wore nothing beneath it. The flames were no longer visible around her, though there was a glow to her skin that suggested they weren't altogether gone. Her porcelain flesh was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and though it was still icy to the touch and her aura filled with heat it was a different sort of sensation. There was no trace of rage or malice in her now, but rather an enticing lust: unguarded and powerful. Her still-close proximity was now intoxicating, her passion seeping into his thoughts and blinding him to all else. She began to dance again, her wide hips swaying slowly and entrancingly in front of his face, one hand trailing its fingertips slowly over her nubile form even as the other weaved itself into her hair and then down, down over her face and breasts and hips until both hands were inching the skirt of the dress higher, higher, up over her knees and those creamy, delicious thighs. Then she was lowering herself slowly into his lap, still rocking her hips to a melody only she could hear, and as she did so she tilted her head so that her cold lips brushed against his ear. Her arms snaked around his body, nails pressing into his back and dragging upward, sending wave upon wave of painful pleasure through his nerve endings. At the same time she rocked her hips purposefully forward, pressing firmly against him and moaning softly into his ear, the small sound full of frenzying pleasure and echoing softly around them.
Last edited by Keaira Morgandy on Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Keros had been with women before, many women in fact, but he had never experienced anything like this, even in the heigth of white mist enhanced pleasure seeking. She was more than a woman, she was as he had jokingly called her the night before a Goddess. As his hand touched her face and was consumed by the alternating sensations of fire and ice his body wanted to recoil from the pain, but he refused. Those lips came closer and he wanted to taste them so bad it hurt, and then he was falling.

The fall lasted no more than a flicker, but in this place of fluid time it seemed to him like an eternity. he came to be resting upon a luxurious bed, his Goddess standing over him, beginning to dance. His breath grew shallow as those inviting hips began to sway and his mouth began to dry as the heat of his own desire flooded through him. His fingers twitched involuntarily as he saw her own hands running through her hair and then down over her own sweet silk covered breasts, wishing it were his hands upon the fabric that covered her sultry form like a second skin. Then her dress began to come up bit by bit. As more of her pale flesh was exposed he felt his pants growing tighter by the moment, painfully aware of how bad he wanted her. He could feel her closeness, the scent of her filled his nostrils, he wanted to taste her...and then she was upon him.

In all of his past experiences, whether he was pleasuring his lover, or was himself being pleasured he had always had a sense of control. He had directed the encounter, steered it the way he had wanted it to go, but in the presence of this Goddess he was powerless. He felt so vulnerable, so helpless, and while the mere thought of it terrified him, it thrilled him even more. As her hips swayed upon his lap, moving from side to side, it was all he could do not to force himself forward. Then her arms were around him and as her lips brushed against his ear a tingle encased his whole body as it shuddered in sheer delight. Her nails dug into his flesh and she could feel the muscles growing taut as he arched his back and a low moan of pleasure escaped his lips as the sweet searing pain heightened his senses.

As she pushed forward against him, she could feel his desire there throbbing against his pants. He knew what it was to want a woman, to desire her body, but that feeling was nothing compared to what he wanted now. His entire being, body and soul, wanted to be consumed by this creature he was powerless against. Involuntarily his hips forced their way forward, pressing the proof of his need against her. As she moaned softly into his ear, his own sounds of pleasure joined it in the air creating a symphony of audio ecstasy. His right arm came off the bed and found its way to her side. The fire and ice consumed him as he placed his hand firmly on her leg and he nearly lost himself in the sensation. He fell backwards to lie flat on the bed as his hand slowly snaked its way up growing ever nearer her thigh, the pain of her freezing touch coupled by the raging inferno of the air surrounding her was far outweighed by the feel of her supple flesh as he tried to find her opposite hip with his free hand. He wanted her more than anything he had ever known in his life. He had to know how she felt, what lied beneath that red silk or he would succomb to madness.

"Use me," he panted between his shallow breaths, "I know you not...and yet I am helpless....use me....I beg you." His hips were rythmically thrusting of their own accord, not finding what they sought, but feeling the nearness of her. "I shall worship....at your feet....I shall call you....my Queen....just make me.....wait no longer...." even the act of speaking was difficult for him through the haze of pleasure and pain that consumed him.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Her body seemed to cover him, despite her smaller size and stature. Their desires mingled and multiplied on one another: hers, a desire for power and pleasure, and his a desire for everything she was making him feel. She moved with an almost feline mannerism, surprisingly graceful and maddeningly in control of herself, despite the frenzied state that she was putting Keros into. Her movements, her moans, even the way she was breathing cold sighs against his ear, all encouraged his body to react and his desire to multiply, like fuel for the fire.

Feeling him beneath her, she pressed her hips down again, grinding enticingly and mercilessly against him. It seemed she was in no hurry to relieve Keros of the pressure of his pants, and as he fell back she went with him, her nails dragging round his sides and up his chest. Ah, merciless she was, for the moment he began to seek her she denied him. In a fast, fluid motion she was sitting up, her hands placed firmly over his and holding them in place so that their journey was halted. Flames began to lick across her skin dangerously, but then he spoke.

Use me, he begged. As moment he began to beseech her, the alluring smile returned to her lips, this time curling slowly across them in an almost wicked manner. The fury that had begun to surface again in her eyes was suddenly gone, replaced by the look she had given him before -- the one that demanded his attention. The flames that had begun to rise became smaller and faded away once more, and then something entirely different happened.

Her hands took his, guiding them upward slowly but not allowing them to touch her body yet. Agonizingly slow, she went, building up his need, his desire, his anticipation. At the same time, the red dress seemed to become darker, thicker, more fluid. As she placed his hands upon her breasts, her own hands on top of his and pressing his fingers in to gently squeeze the supple flesh; as fire and ice rushed through his veins and to every part of his body, her dress began to flow as blood. It coated his hands for but a moment before dripping away from them, leaving no trace, as if it were still one entity. Down, down it went, leaving no stains or evidence of even being there, her pale, naked flesh exposed to Keros' hungry eyes. When the dark fluid met the cloth of his pants there was the hissing sound of burning fabric, and when the liquid finally seeped into the white sheets and disappeared, they were both completely nude.

As she leaned down her mouth went to the base of his neck, her icy lips leaving burning trails in their wake as her tongue flicked out from between them to taste his flesh. More than once she bit him, sending shocks of pain to join the waves of pleasure that threatened to drive him mad. She seemed as a fire herself, consuming him without mercy or hesitation, unchallenged and welcomed by his beseeching. His entire body, exposed and pressed so close against hers, felt consumed by flame and cold as ice at the same time. She was all over him, her hands moving over his body, her mouth on his neck and shoulders, her thighs squeezing his hips tightly so that even though he was so desperately, agonizingly, achingly close, he couldn't maneuver himself the right way to get at her. Keros could feel the moist warmth pressing down on him, so wonderfully inviting and yet kept from him still. It seemed she would drive him mad with desire. Though she did not speak or break in her merciless assault of his senses, a suggestive thought struggled its way through the haze of his mind, and it was difficult to tell if it was his, or if it had been placed there. But did it really matter?

Beg. Beg some more. Almost there..
Last edited by Keaira Morgandy on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]'All things truly wicked start from an innocence.'
-- [i]Ernest Hemingway[/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Keros had feared for his soul for the briefest flicker as the anger had flared in her eyes. He had pushed too far, and she would destroy him, but he his desire would not let him stop, instead he had begged. Begged and been rewarded. She placed his hands upon her breasts as their clothes melted away and Keros let out a sigh of sheer pleasure. She was his Goddess. Her soft supple form was his every desire, his every thought. He ached for her. He felt the moisture of her desire and yet she tortured him by keeping him from that he so desperately needed. Her lips, her nails, they way she alternated kissing and biting him, he was obsessed with her and his body enraptured because of it. Something inside of him was frightened though. She was in complete command and he could do nothing.

Beg. Beg some more. Almost there..

He was unaware if it was his own thoughts or some foreign invasion of his mind, but he knew it for truth. A man cannot command that which he worships. He is meant to serve as is seen fit.

His voice quivered as Keros struggled to speak. Still breathless and consumed by the carnal beast raging within him he forced the words through the moans of pleasure. "Command me my Goddess." He drew his breath in sharply as the inviting wetness came dangerously close but was again denied him. "I submit to you. I am....ahhh...." again he was denied entry and it devastated him. He would have her if he had to give his very soul to earn that pleasure. "I am...," he panted again "...your slave. You are...my.....maaaster. What....would you have of.... me my Goddess?"

Desperation entered his voice as he began to fear he would never know the feel of her. He wanted to know that feel, he wanted her wetness wrapped around him. He wanted to taste her. For the first time he had ever known he was being denied what he wanted and it frightened him. He wanted to give her pleasure. This woman, this fiend, this Goddess who tempted him so and yet was perfectly in control of herself. She was the forbidden pleasure. She was pure ecstasy in a physical form and he was willing to beg for an eternity if he could just feel her. She was the embodiment of pleasure and he wanted nothing more than to please her as well.

"Please...I want you." Again he moaned and when he spoke again the desperation was even thicker. "No, I...need you. Let me have you.....I beg of you....My Goddess....let me....please you. I will....do what....ever you ask of me. I......will die if....I do not have you. ...Please....I can stand it no longer. I must taste your flesh....or I will go mad. Command me....tell me what you want...just let me know...the fullness....of your pleasure."

Though he could not control the frantic thrusting of his hips he let her guide his hands where she would. He did not struggle against her grip or try and exert any degree of control. He submitted completely to her. She was his Goddess and he was her toy to play with as she saw fit.
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

He could not see the wicked, perhaps even evil smile that spread across her lips -- which was very well, for it may have frightened him more. His pleading was music to her ears, the begging, desperate tone exciting her more. He could tell, too, as she shifted her hips slightly, moist warmth pressing up against him. Through it all she said nothing, never answering his pleas and questions, as she trailed her bites and kisses back up his neck. Keros found himself staring into her eyes once more, and there he saw a moment of stillness as she smiled sweetly at him, almost as if she were telling him he'd been a good boy. Leaning in slowly as if to kiss him, the girl paused once more with her lips just millimeters from his.

Her hips rocked back in that moment and he suddenly found himself overwhelmed as she finally took him into her, those voluptuous hips rotating and bucking and sending wave upon wave of icy, white hot pleasure through his body. Cruelly enough, she moved away just moments later, depriving him of her wetness once more. For a few flickers she lingered, before pushing forward again, the shock of the overwhelming pleasure hitting him again just as hard. She tortured him a few more times this way before she finally began to rock her hips against his rhythmically. It was like an assault, then, her nails raking over his skin, her lips barely brushing against his as she moaned with pleasure, her body pressing against him, threatening to drown him in ecstasy. Her scent filled his nose and clouded his mind, intoxicating him, enticing him, denying him any thoughts that weren't of her. Her muscles tightened around him and enhanced the pleasure of each thrust, her moans echoing around them.

Even in this she showed him no mercy, the pleasure stronger even than the desperate desire and lust she had forced him to endure. Sitting up, she leaned back and placed her hands on his thighs, her back arching slightly and her head tilting back as she pushed him ever deeper inside of her. She was incredibly wet, moving easily and rhythmically with him, until she shifted again, her feet slipping under his knees and taking him with her as she rolled so that he was on top. Her legs spread wide for him, her hands grasping his hips and pulling them against hers, fingernails digging into his skin as more moans escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. As her pleasure and excitement increased, his did too, as if their emotions were multiplying one upon the other. His skin was like ice where she touched him and fire everywhere else, and both at once within her. Soon her legs had replaced her hands, wrapping around his waist and pulling against the momentum as her hands roamed enticingly over her own body, squeezing and caressing her breasts and curling into her hair.

Post by Guest »

Her assault upon him followed by her torturous teasing drove Keros to the edge of sanity. He had never experienced anything like this in the waking world and for a brief moment he wondered if he had died and been accepted into the realm of Pan, the God of her mother. Surely nothing short of the Pleasure God's realm could feel this good. But her eyes, those still blue pools of utter serenity, the calmness and control she exuded, he knew that this was the realm of her alone, and he reveled in the thought as he was lost within her.

Suddenly she shifted her momentum and he found himself on top of her. Her open legs welcoming his every thrust as he explored the warm depths and fought the urge to explode within her. She pulled him closer forcing him to thrust harder and faster and then her legs were wrapped around him keeping him inside of her as his hardness pulsed and throbbed within her well of pleasure. He lost himself within the pleasure until he was about to lose himself in climax but then he begged her once more.

"My Goddess....I want you....to know pleasure....they way you....have rewarded me." His eyes were filled with pure primal lust as he spoke to her, pleaded with her, to let him please her. "Mistress...may I taste you? Pleeeeese...." he moaned as he fought back his peak, trying to contain himself in the face of pure ecstasy, "let me give to you.....as you have given to me. Let me.....ahhhhh.....let me..... show you....how I....can serve you."
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

It seemed he knew just what to say, now. Her lips pulled themselves into a smile as he began to beg again, though this one was not nearly as dangerous as the others, but rather sensual and almost approving. Though she kept him close until it seemed she would let him go too late, she did so just in time, as if she had known the limit of his control.

Her eyes opened and for a moment she fixed him with a gaze that caught his own and held him completely still. She seemed evil and wonderful and wicked and sweet all at once, her features readable and yet impossible to translate into something beyond a stirring of mental and physical emotions. Her face came nearer to his as she sat up, and he felt compelled to follow her as she moved backward upon the bed until she settled the upper half of her body amongst the pillows. Her hair and eyes stood out in sharper contrast than ever amongst the sea of white, and were she not so very clearly real, her pale skin and doll-like features would have her mistaken for a marionette controlled by Pan himself.

It was a falsely demure smile that she gave him -- for obviously she did not shy away from the passion within her at all -- as her soft thighs parted once more, her legs spreading to welcome him and all his desires. One soft blink of her eyes, dusky lashes brushing over her cheeks for but a second, seemed to be his release from that piercing gaze that told him without words that he had her permission.

Post by Guest »

At her signal of acceptance relief flooded through him and he slowly began to crawl toward her, his hunger evident by the smile on his face. Memories of past days came to him then and he remembered one of the first lessons he had learned upon reaching manhood.

Gently he took one delicate doll's foot in his hand. Slowly one hand caressed her calf as he began to plant gentle kisses on her ankle. As his hand moved everupward so did his lips. He began to alternate slow sultry kisses with small quick laps of his tongue as he approached her inner thigh. He stopped, but for a moment, and his eyes looked up to find her face, obviously seeking approval from his mistress.

His fingers traced small patterns on her inner thighs and traced lightly over her lower lips as he drew ever closer to his goal. His hands finally found their way to her hips and slid back to take a firm hold, halfway on the back of her hips and halfway on her sweetly curved rear. With one final flicker of his eyes upward, he began to kiss her. Gently at first, slowly using his tongue to stimulate her, and then like a man possessed he grew more fervant. He immersed himself in the feel of her pleasure upon his face, the smell of her as he tried to take her to new heights of pleasure. She was his Goddess and he existed to please her.

As the sensations of his tongue moving on her most sensitive of areas grew his hands began to search her body, caressing her, feeling her, squeezing her supple form and pulling her closer to him. He was determined to take her to a place she had never been, to share with her all the ecstasy she had bestowed on him.
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Her skin was softer than the pillows on which she lay, and as he began his kisses up her leg her head tilted back slightly and she released a soft sigh of pleasure. Her eyes remained half-open, her gaze still on him, so that when he looked up he found a smile on her lips, though it still seemed as if she wore a mask of calm control.

When he finally reached his goal and began to kiss and stimulate her, slowly at first and then faster, her toes curled slightly and her fingers pressed into the pillows around her. Soft "mmm"s and low purrs of pleasure gave way to short gasps and moans of excitement. Her hips pressed forward of their own accord, her hands leaving the pillows to allow her fingers to curl into his hair, pulling slightly, encouraging him to continue. No doubt the shift from indifference to pleasure on her part would embolden him, for she was responding to his touch now, her muscles tensing and her back arching slightly. Her eyes closed as a gasping moan widened her smile, her breath coming faster, her tongue flicking outward to moisten her lips. Those creamy thighs pressed gently around him as her excitement increased, and she became still wetter under his influence.

Indeed he was doing quite a good job, for it wasn't long before her fingers were curling tighter into his hair, pulling him closer, her entire body demanding, commanding that he give her what she wanted. There was the sound of her sucking her breath in as she arched her back sharply, before the sudden overwhelming pleasure elicited a long, ecstatic moan from her throat. Her hands pulled him closer and her thighs held him as honey-sweet fluids danced over the tip of his tongue.

The result was akin to a sudden addiction. Through it all he could still feel her passion as if they were sharing it, coursing through his veins just as his blood. Her closeness, her taste, her feral and lustful energy was like a drug, making him feel incredible while at the same time leaving the aching need for more behind. After a few shuddering moments he was released, her hands falling away from him, her thighs relaxing. She was quiet for a few moments, her breathing slowing down and her eyes closed. He got the distinct feeling that she was pleased with him, even as a small smile danced upon her pouty lips.

Then, with movements so swift that it left his mind reeling, she was upon him again in a flash, her upper body positioned over his at a slight diagonal. Her finger was trailing its way slowly down his chest even as she locked him in her gaze, the trail of painful pleasure making its way ever downward, until her hand was so near to his manhood that its mere closeness sent pricks and shivers of pain and desire throughout his whole body. Her breath was ice upon his lips, cold and dangerous, and so very near -- challenging him, daring him to risk placing his lips upon hers, though at the same time he knew it would bring her fury down upon him. Then her fingers met his hardness, brushing over the skin teasingly before wrapping around it, her palm rubbing, caressing, maddeningly slow at first, then gradually picking up speed. But just like he knew that he could not kiss her, he also knew that she would not give him his release yet, only building up his anticipation and need for her once more.

Post by Guest »

As her lips drew so near to his own lips quivered in anticipation. When she witheld the kiss he knew if he moved toward her, even the slightest bit, that he could feel those lips. Desperately he wanted to, but he would not displease this wicked angel and so he suffered the longing. Then her hand wrapped around him and his entire body shuddered with pleasure.

She would torture him more. He knew she would not yet let him have the release as the pressure of his excitement began to build. He hated having to wait, and yet he loved it. He had never been at anyone's mercy in such a way before and he loved the freedom he gained in serving her needs. She was in control and it released him from all concerns. Somehow he knew he should resist at least a little, and yet he had no desire to be in control at all anymore. He would serve her. Physically, mentally, purely he was hers.

As his body began to ache with the need of release he begged her once more, knowing that for her being in control and dominating his very essence was as much of the pleasure as any physical sensation could be.

"Goddess, let me fill you with my pleasure." he maoned as she continued to tease him. "I want to share my warmth with yours. I want you to have the proof of my pleasure." His back arched and she knew beyond a doubt that no matter how strong his will was, his body would not hold back much longer. I can't...I....I....I can't....hold back ..... much ........ ahhhhhhh ....... lon ...... ahhhh .......longer. Pl.. pl...please my Goddess ....I .. ..need....to .....be...inside of you.
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

A smile danced upon her lips as she teased him, and the whole time her gaze was upon him: calm, focused, intense, and powerful. She waited until he could barely speak and she could feel him throbbing before he felt her thighs around his hips once more. Pressing her hips down hard, the woman took him deeply into her, her muscles squeezing around his manhood as her hips rocked against his. Her fingers snaked into his hair, pulling back, forcing him to tilt his head up. Then her lips were upon his neck once more, biting, sucking, licking; and it hurt, and it felt incredible. The nails of her free hand raked over his arm, her moans icy upon his skin, and she consumed him once more with her passion.

In the last moment she was over him again, her hair falling all around his face, drowning out all light and vision. All he could see was her eyes, boring into him, and his senses seemed heightened in that moment. It was at his climax that she finally kissed him, her lips like a consuming fire, her body shivering as she pressed herself against him, moaning against his mouth, her tongue rubbing over his. It was intoxicating: his mind forgot all else but her; his tongue wanted nothing but her taste; his body wanted nothing but her touch; he wanted to smell and hear nothing but her, and the pleasure and passion was so strong that it threatened to drive him mad. It was as if she took his very soul from him, claiming it for her own, claiming all his needs and desires in that moment and making sure she was the only one who could fulfill them, so that without her he would feel only an aching longing.
Last edited by Keaira Morgandy on Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

He had never felt something that powerful before. When her lips pressed against his, her tongue caressing his own he felt as if his very life and soul were pouring out of him along with the seed he was spilling within her. For a single flicker his heart skipped a beat as a darker thought came unbidden to his mind... SUCCUBUS ...but then just as quickly as it came it was dismissed. Would it matter if she were draining my essence? After what I have felt here anything in life will be but a pale comparisson. If she kills me then I have served willingly and would gladly do so again. Then all thoughts left his mind and he could comprehend nothing but the passion overtaking him. His senses were filled with her, her scent clouded the air, the feel of her icy skin and the warmth of her passion, she held his eyes with her own, and her taste lingered upon his tongue. The world did not exist. There was only him and her and the pure ecstasy he had experienced.

When it was over his muscles went completely limp, unable to take any more of the exertion that had been forced upon them. His breathing slowed though his heart still pounded within his chest. He wondered what would happen next, and he knew that whatever it was he would accept it willingly. There was something new in him now, a hunger like he had never felt before. It was a craving that he knew he would carry with him forever, but could never satiate. Was he dead, or was this a dream? If he was in the Realm of the Gods then he knew that life was but a shadow that he wouldn't miss and if this was a dream he never wanted to wake. It came to him then, while he was contemplating pleasure and existance... Do I even know the name of My Goddess? I give her my entire being...but I do not even know her. The thought frightened him.

"My Goddess," he said softly once he caught his breath, "might I know your name so that I can know what song shall grace my lips when I say my prayers?"
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

As he relaxed and caught his breath her skin slowly began to grow warmer. Flames licked at her pale flesh, brushing against his but this time causing no pain beyond an uncomfortable heat. She allowed her eyes to bore into his for a few flickers longer, engraining that image into his mind, the intense blue orbs seeming to gaze into the very soul that she had claimed for her own. Even after he was done, subtle waves of pleasure continued to whisper through his body just from her nearness. Then she was leaving him, standing slowly and turning to walk away, her doll-like features empty once more as the flames and other figures from the beginning of his dream faded back into existence.

On her way toward the wall of flame she seized two more figures -- one lustful, one wrathful -- by what might have been their jawbones, dragging their struggling figures for a short distance before a quick jerk of her arms snapped their necks and their fiery essences were sucked into her, just as the first. It was commanding in a way, as if she were claiming those emotions toward him as ones only she could show. Enveloped in flame and dancing once more, she left him as easily as she had come, fading out of his dream as a faint whisper came to his ears. The tones were low, purring, wicked and sensual, lingering round his ears and forcing themselves into his thoughts.

"Tigre."

Post by Guest »

As she vanished back into the flame from whence she came Keros fell back on the sheets and absorbed the sound of her voice into his very being.

"Tigre" he whispered, and the name felt natural on his lips as if he was destined to say it. "I shall worship you Tigre, and serve."

With that he closed his eyes and the world blurred. Consumed once more by the blackness all was calm, for it wasn't the blackness that swallowed you, but rather the warm darkness of serenity as he returned to dreamless slumber.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”