ATTN All: Class Schedule

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

ATTN All: Class Schedule

Post by Maeve »

In the hallway next to the Dining Room one of the teachers was busy attaching a carefully written piece of parchment to the wall. It read as follows

<table><small><tr><td><b>Time Estimate</b></td><td><b>Battlemages</b></td><td><b>Non-Battlemages</b></td> </tr> <tr><td>Last Mark, Gravetide (Before Dawn) to First Mark, Morningtide (one mark past dawn) </td><td>Morning Physical Fitness</td><td>nothing scheduled (although they might be woken up)</td></tr> <tr><td> First Mark, Morningtide to Second Mark, Morningtide </td><td>Cleanup / Breakfast</td><td>Breakfast</td></tr> <tr><td>Second Mark, Morningtide to Fourth Mark, Morningtide</td><td>Energ Manipulation Basics</td><td>Energy Manipulation Basics</td></tr><tr><td>Fourth Mark Morningtide to Last Mark, Morningtide</td><td>Academics I</td><td>Academics II</td></tr> <tr><td>Last Mark, Morningtide to First Mark, Tradetide</td> <td>Lunch</td><td>Lunch</td></tr><tr><td>First Mark, Tradetide to Third Mark, Tradetide</td> <td>Academics III</td><td>Academics IV</td></tr><tr><td>Third Mark, Tradetide to Last Mark, Tradetide</td><td>BattleMagics</td><td>Magery</td></tr><tr><td>Last Mark, Tradetide to First Mark, Eveningtide</td><td>Dinner</td><td>Dinner</td></tr><tr><td>After Last Mark, Tradetide</td><td>free unless given special assignments</td><td>free unless given special assignments</td></tr>
</small></table>

Under it was scribbled:
Energy Manipulation Basics for now will be the same for all classes.
Academics I/II - History (one class)
Academics III/IV - Herbal Lore (one class)

OOC: even if threads are not up yet, you may assume they run in the background while your PC gets involved with the weave of plots that is Tazlure.
Last edited by Maeve on Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Yappet

Post by Yappet »

How long will we be on this schedual? Is it just for the sixeth. or first day students? Will we be having a different one for the 7th or keep to the same one?
I'm just curious
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

This schedule will be maintained for a Tazlurian Week, or until a new schedule is announced.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

Hello. :D

I was wondering and all, erm, I really can't grasp the time schedule of the class, anyway, can somebody put it into time table set, I mean in real numbers set on Real Life.

I really do need it because I will be scheduling Fauna for her class (if she would be accepted in RRG) in both UoM and RRG. I would have to use her free time to zoom off to both schools so I might need it in more detailed aspect.

Thanx a lot, you guys!
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”