Cit: To Rosalie Lo Russo (Chyril 23rd MT)

Moderator: Mods

Morg

Cit: To Rosalie Lo Russo (Chyril 23rd MT)

Post by Morg »

Morningtide of Chyril 23rd brought with it not the arrival of Severo and Maria Lo Russo, but solely a simple scroll in the diplomatic packet, sealed with both the business seal of the Office of Foreign Affairs and the personal seal of Tai Carloni. It was addressed to Ambassador Lo Russo.

A simple, neat letter in Carloni's own hand wrote:My dearest Rosalie,

It is with the deepest regret that I inform you that your mother and father will be unable to attend your wedding ceremony on Chyril 23rd. Escalating internal political developments have compelled your father to remain in the city until the immediate situation is resolved. As he is extremely tied up at present, I have taken it upon myself to inform you of this.

Due to the local ill feeling against your family that may result from some of these developments, I would strongly advise you and your brother against returning to the city until I have sent word that the situation has settled, for your own safety. Should you choose to disregard this advice, I have issued word to the local portal operators to detain you upon arrival until a guard of Condotierre can be assembled to provide you with the requisite protection.

I must apologise once again for the paucity of detail contained within this missive. Sadly the speed of developments have rendered me unable to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information. Please await further communication, which I hope will prove more enlightening.

All external issues, including our political stance toward the Citadel, remain unaffected.

Yours,

Tai Carloni,
O. F/A
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”