Adallia's Flat (Late TT, Chryil 22nd, Reise--closed)

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Jadmai
Civus

Adallia's Flat (Late TT, Chryil 22nd, Reise--closed)

Post by Jadmai »

The carriage ride over was pleasant but short, they poured out of their transportation in front of a two story building, which had a shop on the lower floor.

Adallia led them up a flight of stairs, to a large set of double doors, in which she gracefully unlocked, almost without a sound. The opening of the doors exposed the entire flat to Reise. It was just one main room, but it was large, and by no means bare. Lavish rugs covered the floors in prints that were of myriad of several shades of red. The first thing she would pass would be a harp, which had a music stand and sheet music laid out in front of it, behind that was a tall bookshelf which was neatly filled with volumes of many subjects. The room however, was centered around the bed, a large lavish for post bed, with delicate rose-colored bedding. At the end of the table was a table, and wardrobe closet. On the table were a set of four glasses and various spirits.

Adallia softly moved across the floor, he shapely hips swaying back and forth, as she made her way to the drink table, "Sir, would you like something to drink or Reise? I have a wide assortment, I most likely have whatever you would like." She gave a very coy smile to Reise, and flick of an eyes to the dark haired man.
"...war is the last flower on the evil tree."-- Betrand Russel
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Post by Reise Silverskye »

As Reise entered Adallia's flat with Adallia and their male companion, she glanced quickly once about the room, looking for any threats, then examined it more closely, taking in the details. She thought it was slightly odd that the bed seemed to be the center of the room, almost as if Adallia seemed to think that what took place on the bed was the most important thing that happened here. Perhaps, to her, it was. It ought to make for an interesting evening, she thought wryly.

"I think a bit of port would do nicely," she said in response, returning Adallia's smile, just as coyly. "Something to start the evening off lightly, a hint of things to come." She moved a bit deeper into the room, gazing about in appreciation. It was one of the nicer places she had seen, of late.

"So tell me, sir," she addressed the man, "I don't believe I caught your name yet." She smiled over her shoulder at him, with a slightly wicked look in her eye. "Or shall we ladies simply call you 'sir' all night long?"
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Adallia nodded to Reise's request, and went to the small table and produced two glasses, and filled them with port, she slinked past the man she referred to as 'sir', and handed Reise her drink. The lithe woman leaned the top of her back against the wall, her back arched slightly. She stood close to Reise, but didn't quite touch her, just simply lingered near her. Near enough, that with each breath it seemed that Adallia was reaching towards her, yet she was not, and the affect was tantalizing.

The man nodded at Reise's question, and took on a face that was seemed set to answer, but then he looked at Adallia and simply said, "Yes, a bit of port would be excellent." As if he was pointing out her lost manners.

However, Adallia's deep dark gaze was found to be at Reise, her high cheek bones (still accented even such low-light) as outright stared at Reise with her dark orbs, her lips curled into a grin, and her eyes became just as mischevious as she said, "Yes, it does lovely, doesn't it?" Her head not turning as she really spoke the the words to Reise.

The man nodded to himself, "I see," he said slightly bemused, and he went to pour himself his drink.

The lone whisp of hair that had hung over Adallia's cheek bone now was falling over her right eye, and she huffed it out of her sight, at the same time giving a sultry laugh into her glass.

While pouring his drink the man began to answer Reise's question, "Well, I don't mind being called, sir, all night." He said with a smile, knowing full well that wasn't what Reise was asking. "However, those that are near to me, call me, Tai. You can call me that, if you so wish Reise."
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Adallia's behavior seemed contagious. As the man gave his name as Tai, Reise laughed as well, and although it contained true amusement, there was no mistaking the seductive tone in it. "Very well, Tai I shall call you. That is, when I'm not calling you something else, while lost in the throes of passion." She smiled wickedly, and glanced over at the woman next to her, letting her eyes openly roam over her body.

"Tai tells me he's been lusting after you for some time, m'lady," she all but purred, as she began to imagine exactly what she might be able to do with her two new companions. She took another sip of her port. "And I can certainly see why." She reached out and brushed back the lock of stray hair, tucking it behind Adallia's ear with gentle fingertips. "I've seen many pretty women in my lifetime, but few that carry themselves with such... confidence."

She leaned closer, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "I like confidence," she murmured, her lips only a few inches from Adallia's ear. "It... turns me on, you might say."
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

A broad smile was formed by the thick lips of Adallia, lips so thick, one could barely see her teeth while she smiled, "Well, sweety, if it's confidence you like, then you are in luck; you are in a room full of it." She said as Reise finished adjusting her hair, on the last syallable a thick tounge flicked out ran across Reise lips, and with that same motioned she pushed herself off the wall and towards Tai. While she sauntered over to him she withdrew the sticks that held her hair in place, and her raven hair tumbled over her shoulders. She stopped halfway between Tai and Reise, and turned on her heel and took Reise by the hand, "Come, Reise, lets go to the good sir."

Adallia tugged Reise behind her, which admittedly was a bit of an effort, as Reise was rather tall for a woman, and Adallia was quite short for, well, anyone. Perhaps a full foot shorter than Reise, she was dainty, yet her body was almost adhiel in its graceful lenght, yet so obviously human in the curves it possessed. In this mix was her face, which held a uniquely mouse like quality to it. Large dark eyes, and a very active face, including a slightly twitching nose when excited, brought these features forward.

When they reached Tai, Adallia's hand reached for the small of Reise's back, and guided her into an embrace with Tai, "You should hold him first, see how he feels." Her curiosity showed as she pushed the two together, as she watched the man and woman's figures in embrace, but she wasn't a passive observer for long. As she guided the bodies together, hands each persons' back, she hooked a chair with her leg and brought it behind Tai. Adallia then let go of Reise, and stood on the chair behind Tai, now standing a head above him, and looking down on Reise, whose head she rested on Tai's shoulder.

Amidst the warmth of Tai's broad body, and pleasant scent of leather about him, Reise could see the smaller woman looking down at her from the perch with a soft smile. A small but steady hand reached out and smoothed over Reise's eyes, "Shut them," she commanded in a hush tone. Then her small and steady hand reached out to stroke Reise's jawbone, and then push down on her chin to cause her to open her mouth. Adallia, then, quite literally filled Reise's mouth with a tounge which seemed a bit too large for such a small person. It was overwhelming at first to be sure, Adallia had no inhibition, and was almost furious with her tounge, but in a matter of flickers she calmed herself, and as soon as she was sure she had caught Reise's tounge attention she began softly sucking on it. A content cooing sound coming from her throat, as she softly suckled.

Tai's hands explored Reise's ribcage and back during this first kiss, before his large hands came to rest on Reise's bottom, then reaching around to her hips where he gripped passionately and used to pull her near.

Between Reise and Tai, a stray hand was fiddling about, it wasn't try to caress either of them (it felt more like a fumbling around near Reise's stomach), it was working it's way into Tai's vest, unbuttoning it. Next was the doublet, which Adallia had pulled up to Tai's chest height, but had not finished pulling it off, as to not interupt the kiss.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise willingly let Adallia guide her over to Tai. She smiled up at the man as she pressed against him, sliding her arms loosely around the small of his back. Her breasts were firm against his chest, as she felt his warmth, she could also feel her nipples tightening just a bit as excitement ran through her body like a little thrill. This was not only going to prove to be a useful endeavor, it was also going to feel good...

She smiled a bit in eagerness as Adallia's hand slid over her eyelids, and she closed them. She opened her mouth willingly, and was a little surprised to feel the other woman's tongue sliding between her lips. But she accepted it readily, moaning softly as she let Adallia suckle on her tongue gently.

She sighed in pleasure as Tai pulled her closer with strong hands, her heart already beating faster beneath her breast as she began to feel the first thrill's of arousal.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

While Adallia and Reise exchanged a prolonged kiss, Tai took it upon hinself to have at the nape of Reise's next. But first he would start out with gentle kisses along her shoulder, then when he finally reached the nape of her neck, he would open his mouth and suckle on it softly, he was even so observant as to notice Adallia's rhythum and match it with his suckling. He wanted her pleased, not overwhelmed with two lovers going about their own business, he wanted to seem as him and Adallia were one in their acts.

Adallia meanwhile had caught on to Reise's accelerated breathing, and pleased with her work arousing Reise, finally broke the kiss off. She gave a mischevious half-smile as she did so, and then finally raised the doublet off of Tai.

The small woman then went to work on Reise's lower body, eager to Reise in all her splendor, Adallia quickly went to work on the laces of Reise's boots, hastily loosening them, but slowly pulling them off. She then went to work on undoing Reise's britches, but as she worked she nuzzled her way slightly under Reise's chemise and started to explore the Reise's navel with lips and tounge.

Adallia getting Reise's britches loose, but not taking them off, slid up behind Reise, her hands caressing the taller lady's stomach, and then eventually slowly sliding up to her breasts, taking them into a pleasantly surprising firm grasp.

For awhile she massaged Reise's breasts, while she rested her cheek on the her back, but then the smaller lady spoke got onto the tips of her toes and whispered, "Now, you will slide those off for me..."
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise was not as experienced in the delights of sexual intimacy as she would have liked most people to believe, and she'd never had two partners at once before. The sensations she was getting now were... exquisite. Very nearly overwhelming, but in a good way. "Ohhhh," she moaned softly as Tai kissed along her shoulder and neck, making her shudder in pleasure. Such gentle kisses, but she thought they had an edge of control to them.

She felt a distinct dampness between her legs as Adallia started to work at her britches, then gasped quietly in delight as she felt the other woman's lips and tongue against the smooth, warm skin of her stomach. As her lover's hands slid up to cup her breasts firmly, her nipples tightened even more, now aching with her arousal and anticipation.

"Of course," she said in response to Adallia's request. She smiled up at Tai and gave him a firm kiss on the lips, and at the same time, she reached down with her hands to start pushing her britches off over her hips. She wriggled them just a bit, letting Adallia get a good glimpse of her bottom, before stepping out of her pants, now naked from the waist down. She casually slid them off to one side out of the way with a bare foot.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

As Reise's britches hit the floor, there was a small grunt of approval from Tai. The man looked down at the exposed Reise and let his eyes devour every detail. He looked back at Reise's eyes, grinned, then grabbed a handful of Reise's hair, and tugged her head back, firmly, yet not overly rough. Tai then laid kisses upon the tall woman's jaw bone, trailing down to her throat where he would once again, suckle and play about with his tounge.

A small giggle could be heard from behind Reise as this happened. The small woman let go of Reise's breasts and slithered down between the two, onto her knees. A gentle breath could be felt near the orgins of the dampness of Reise, the partially dsirobed woman could hear a small rustling. It became apparently shortly after that Tai had been fully disrobed as Reise could feel the stiffness of Tai on her stomach, as it sprang out dramaticly from its confinement. Tai tried to push himself against Reise, but Adallia was on her knees facing Reise, causing a bit of an obstruction Still, the man bucked his hips to feel the friction of his tip on Reise's smooth skin.

Just as Tai was making his lust clear, Adallia grasped one of Reise's legs by the back of the knee and positioned it so it draped over her small shoulder, giving her better access to the most tender spots of Reise. What followed after that was the quick sounds of Adallia lips smacking as she wet them, that was all the warning Reise had before the thick, lengthy tounge of Adallia ran the length of her...more tender lips...the fatter part of her tounge pressing firmly against Reise, until she reached her true destination, the sensative knub, which she flicked with the very tip of her tounge. She repeated the entire process several times, before she started an arresting rhythum of large circles around the most sensitive part of Reise.

Tai, noticing the reason for the obstruction was not at all displeased. He circled around to the side of Reise, and looked over her shoulder at the attention the smaller woman was paying Reise. Tai then nuzzled Reise's ear, and took her hand, and slowly guided it down towards his manhood which was snaked up against her hip.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise gave a small gasp as her head was pulled back by her hair, but it was not a displeased sound. She was pleased that her two partners had no qualms about expressing their lust, and she made her approval clear with small moans as Tai lavished her jaw and throat with kisses and licks. She couldn't look down to see, but from the feeling of the hard warmth against her stomach, Tai was quite well endowed, and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

But all thoughts of that vanished as she felt Adallia's tongue sliding along her damp sex. As that tongue found her clitoris, her moan turned into a soft cry of pure bliss. "Ohhhhh gods.... ohhh yesssss," she managed to get out. Within moments, her legs were trembling, and she was quickly getting wetter, gently bucking her hips in an effort to press Adallia's lips tighter against her.

As Tai circled around her, she glanced down at the other woman, then back up at him, leaning up to give him another passionate kiss. Her fingers closed gently around his manhood, and with a wicked smile up at him, she started to stroke him firmly, slowly.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

As Adailla worked away with her tounge on Reise's sex, out of nowhere she gave Reise a few quick slaps on the bottom, taking time to pause from her work to laugh.

Reise could feel Tai grow inside her hand, as the man let out soft grunts of pleasure.

The smaller woman looked over at the stroking take placed and smiled, seeing that Tai was now fully erect, and ready to begin. Adailla gave one last soft kiss to her sensitive knub.

"I think it's time we make our way to the bed." Adallia said standing up.

Tai responded a little short of breath, "I fully agree."

Adailla led Reise over to the bed, and shoved her playfully onto the bed, "Get on all fours, dear." She said.

As Reise did what was instructed, Adallia went about getting undressed. Her strong legs were exposed first, followed then by a perky, yet ever so soft looking breasts. They had a slight bounce as she walked to the front of the bed. The smaller woman positioned herself so that she was slightly underneath Reise. Actually the only part that was underneath Reise was Adaillia's sex, soft wet, and a beautiful shade of pink. The way she was positioned it was obvious that she inviting Reise to return the favor.

Meanwhile, Tai was taking up his own spot behind Reise.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise gasped in mock indignation as Adallia gave her a few smacks, but the wicked grin she gave the other woman betrayed her true feelings. She was pleased with the results of her handiwork on Tai, and she couldn't wait for him to unleash his full lust on her.

She was a bit regretful when Adallia stopped kissing her and stood, but she consoled herself with the knowledge that she would receive more and better as the night went on. She allowed herself to be pushed down onto the bed; the cool sheets felt good against her bare, hot skin. She rolled over onto her stomach, casting a seductive look over her bare shoulder up at the other two, then she slowly, sensually got onto her hands and knees, teasing them with the sight of her body.

She arched her back, lifting her hips a bit for Tai, the look in her eyes both lustful and inviting for him. She looked back down at Adallia beneath her, smiled up at the girl, and started placing soft, teasing kissing and licks along her inner thighs, playing with her a bit.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Adallia let out small 'eeks' of pleasure as Reise started working on her exposed flesh. Her legs seem to turn mush as they suddenly relaxed, but then when Reise hit the right spot the became tense again. This went on continiously as Reise worked away. The small woman's breath picked up just a bit, and she ran her hands through Reise's hair midway through grabbing a tuff of hair with each hand. With Reise's head under her control she pushed and pulled it where she wanted, yet still allowing Reise the freedom to please her as she wished.

Tai knelt behind Reise, and watched the two woman with growing interest, a small smile played across as he watched the two lust after each other. Tai reveled in the arching of Reise's back, allowing his hands to run down her ribcage to the small of her back, and then to her bottom, where he squeezed firmly, and gave her a slight tug towards him. His member ached passionately as he eyed Reise's entrace. Not one to be a spectator, Tai, started to run his tip along the sex of Reise, softly tapping his tip against Reise's sensitive nub. Then after a pause he grabbed Reise by the hips and began the agonizing pleasure of slowly entering into her.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise was pleased at the opportunity to return the teasing that Adallia had given her, and she was equally pleased to see that it was having its intended effect on the other woman. She continued to kiss and lick along her inner thighs, taunting her with her warm breath while her cool fingertips slid sensually along the woman's hips and upper legs. Finally, she started to place gentle kisses exactly where Adallia wanted her to, tasting her with the tip of her tongue.

She arched her back harder, moaning softly as Tai started pushing against her, and she felt her heart racing as she realized that he was about to take her. She started to lean back down to continue her torment of Adallia, when he suddenly started to push inside her.

"Nnnuuuuhhhhhh!" she gasped in pure pleasure. Her sex clenched firmly around him as he slid deeper and deeper, and for a moment, all she could do was sit there on her hands and knees and pant, breasts heaving above Adallia, despite the other woman's hands in her hair.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

With three bodies on one bed, it gave off it sounds of adjustment, and soon the cool sheets which Reise enjoyed who ablaze, as was the entire room it seemed.

Beads of sweat had started to form on Adallia's navel, and her legs had started to glisten as well. As she silently left her mouth agape from Reise's teasings strands of her hair began to stick to her face, though she made no effort to push them, her hands still firmly embedded in the thickness of Reise's hair. While Reise started to tease the parts of Adallia that would bring the most passion, the smaller woman put her upperback against the headboard for support, as she arched her back, slightly bucking her hips towards Reise's mouth, as she ached for more.

Tai's own hips would soon start bucking, but first he relished in the feeling of being inside of Reise, feeling her sex, warm and moist around, enjoying those first flickers of penetration. Then with short, measured thrusts he began pushing himself into Reise. His hands firmly on her hips to keep a steady grip on her. Soon, the thrusts began to grow larger, as he pulled more of himself out, only to push it back in just a tad harder each time. His hands then reached up to Reise's shoulders, and pulled her down on him, at the same time he would thrust.

The first time Tai did this it caused Adailla to yank on Reise's hair, the second thrust however, Adallia let her grip go, and while Reise was being assaulted from behind, she tilted her chin so she would look at Adallia, "Almost seems...as if...not enough of you to go 'round." The petite woman said with bated breathe.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise wanted to assure Adallia that there was plenty of time for them to do everything they could think of together. But she couldn't get any words out. All she could do was cry out in pleasure as Tai took her harder and faster. She kept her hands tightly on the other woman's hips, though, letting her know that she wasn't done with her yet. Every time Tai slowed down just a bit, she'd lean down and give Adallia another kiss.

Then she leaned back a bit, pressing her back against Tai's chest, moving her hips in rythm with him. Every time he came up, she pushed down, moving as fast as she could. She rested her head back on his shoulder, mouth open as she panted, gasping for air as sweat started to cover her skin in a light sheen, and run down her cheeks in thin rivulets.
Morg

Post by Morg »

OOC: Tie-over post for Jad, who knows just when to leave a girl in the lurch...

Reise wasn't the only one sweating. Adallia grew moister with every flicker, clutching at Reise's head with slippery hands every time she moved in for the kiss. One particularly potent contact with Reise's tongue caused her to shiver in ecstasy, a satisfied sigh escaping her full lips.

Tai's long, lean body moved with masterly control as he kept hold of Reise by the hips, each time thrusting a little deeper and harder. His breathing had become sharp and heavy, but the only other sign of the fierce passion that flowed through him was his manhood itself. Pulsing and swollen, it was every bit as prodigious as it had promised to be, as it reached its fullness within her. His thrusts were becoming less considered and more animalistic. Once, twice, three times, he seemed on the cusp of surrendering and exploding into her... but somehow, each time, he held on, driving their frenzy to ever greater heights.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise grinned almost wolfishly as she heard Adallia's sigh of ecstasy, and she managed to lean down just far enough to give her tight little clit a gentle nibble before sliding her hand across her smooth stomach and down to her sex, caressing the nub with her fingertips

But gradually, more and more, she was consumed by the wild, animalistic fucking that Tai was giving her. She could hardly believe how powerful his thrusts were becoming. Her own voice rose in a song of lustful bliss as he rammed into her, a cry of pleasure each time his manhood was driven deep inside her sex. The force of his rhythmic pounding was moving her entire body, his hips controlling the movement of hers, her breasts bouncing a bit as they moved together. It hurt her, just a bit, but the pleasure it gave her far outweighed the pain.

Though Tai was able to hold out, keeping back his climax as he took her, Reise was not so controlled. She could feel herself being inexorably driven to her peak, and try as she might, she simply could not hold back. He was fucking her so hard, so fast, so deep... Her hands slipped from Adallia's hips to hold onto Tai's, desperately trying to hold on as he continued to thrust.

She closed her eyes, her head on his shoulder, her cheek against his. She bared her teeth, growling deeply, loudly - much like a tigress must while being taken by her mate - and finally she lost control. The growl gave way to a long shriek as she came, her pussy contracting around his shaft, her juices coating it, as well as her own inner thighs.

She could give no words to her pleasure. She could only shriek again as the next thrust made her cum harder.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Tai's deep pounding only came with more force as Reise began to cum. Sensing that each thrust threw Reise into a small frenzy, Tai was relentless, his thrusts almost raising Reise's hips off the bed.

It seemed a few flickers later that Tai had calmed down, but out of nowhere deep thrusts began again, it took a few burns, and in that time it was if Reise was being used just for Tai's pleasure, finally after ten or so burns Reise could feel a warm explosion inside her. He gushed forth, Reise could feel the twitches in his cock as this happened, and almost seemed to fill her up completely.

Tai wrapped both his arms around Reises torso, his sheen chest rubbing against her back, as he took in his rapture.

Adallia meanwhile watched from the end of the bed, and smiled, "I have a feeling something rather hetero went on just now. Hmm, so, is that it, or is this merely a first act."

Tai was breathing heavy, but managed to get out, "I could use a brief intermission before I am any good."

Adallia looked at Reise, and smirked while raising an eyebrow.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise could not stop cumming as Tai continued to fuck her relentlessly. Every time it seemed she might calm down, he would give her another powerful thrust, and the waves of pleasure would begin all over again. She didn't care that he was simply using her body now, that it was pure lust that caused him to take her like that. She couldn't have stopped him if she wanted to. Her own pleasure peaked as he came inside her, and her cries grew louder as she felt his seed fill her.

As he wrapped her up completely in his arms, she just sat there, panting, still with his shaft deep inside her as she tried to regain her breath, her arms trapped at her sides by his. She grinned down at Adallia. "Oh, don't worry, my lovely lady," she murmured in a silky voice. "Now that he needs a break, it's just you and me."

She slipped out of Tai's embrace and crawled toward Adallia, making her advance slow and sensual.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Tai, spent, at least for the time being, took a seat at the edge of the bed, and leaned up against one of the four posts. He watched with intent interest as Reise now seemed to be the more agressive of the two women.

As Reise advanced on all fours, Adallia gracefully rose up to her knees, so that it now looked like Reise was coming to Adallia in a more of a begging fashion.

Adallia's appearance was still tantilizing. Tendrils of hair were pasted against the mouse-looking woman's face and shoulders. Her pert breasts were covered in a glistening layer of sweat, though not soaked, they would be moist to the touch, as if touching two tear drops that kept they shape even after the touch.

Though Reise was being the proactive one, Adallia still had an aspect of control about her, especially now with her new posture, and in Adallia's true form she took back control with a few words and a dominative movement.

As soon as Reise came within arms reach of the lithe creature, Adallia's hand reached out and grabbed Reise by the a tuff of hair on the back of her head. She wrenched a little on the hair so that Reise had to look at Adallia with a tilted head.

"Yessss," the word escaped her mouth like a puff smoke, "it's just you and me for right now." As she spoke she ran a finger down her torso towards her sex. "You can do whatever it is you want to me, or I can do whatever it is you want, but you must learn to speak your mind. You have to," her finger reached her own clit and over it a few times before she went on, "describe whatever it is you're doing to me, or to you. And if you can describe it for me well enough--meaning your descriptions aren't only accurate, but shall we say...." at that moment Adallia slid two fingers inside herself, "pleasing to the ear, then you will be allowed to do such an act."

From behind Reise, she could hear Tai pipe up, "Oh yes, I believe it should be time for a game!"

"However, if I am not pleased with your description...then..." Reise felt a sudden tug on her hair, and at the same time behind a hand came crashing down on her ass. Leaving only an echo in the air explaining what would happen if Reise didn't start talking dirty.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise gasped a little in surprise as her hair was yanked, but she liked the aggression that Adallia was showing, so she didn't do anything more than wince as she was pulled closer to the other naked woman. As Adallia described what she wanted, Reise's lips curved upward in a wicked smile. Yes, it sounded like a very good game.

But then she got smacked. That was a little too much for her. She felt her own aggressive personality resenting the smack, and she let it take over. With an almost casual movement of her head, she slipped out of Adallia's grasp. She rose up on her knees and slid her arms around the other woman, pinning her arms to her hips with fluid rapidity. Then she leaned forward, and used her own body weight to pin Adallia on her back on the bed, her face a mere inch from her would-be domme.

"Now, now, that's not very polite," she whispered in a sultry, but no-nonsense tone. Her pale blue eyes were icy as they drank in every detail of Adallia's face. "I'm your guest, and I'm here doing you and Mister Tai a favor. It's not nice to smack your guests and make demands of them." She leaned down and nibbled on Adallia's lower lip, then a bit harder, to make her point. "How about you let me make the 'requests', hmm? I think it will be much more pleasant for everyone involves, yes?"
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

A gasp of actual surprise escaped Adallia's lips. She fought the pin that Reise was putting on her, but the sheer fact of size was the main factor, and she lost.

"Fuck me," she said after Reise spoke. It was both an admittance of defeat in getting pinned and an apology. Her breath which was both hurried and jagged flickers earlier she now forced herself to calm and regain her breath. "Yes--no, you're right--too far." As Reise examined the woman's face she could see lustful eyes, now growing wide with concern and intent, active, listening. "My...friends...and I, we say, 'tsk, tsk' when that happens." Her breath was cool on Reise's cheeks, and smelled of port and clove. "I lose myself, in passion...the senuality of others, and of course lust--fuck, you have to admit there is a lust in the flat at the moment." Adallia's gentle pools for eyes shifted slightly from Reise's direct gaze, "I often go too far. I just went too far, I apologize." Her gaze then grew to match the lust that Reise maintained, and Reise could feel the slender woman's legs' become taunt again, as she used her hips to grind her still slightly aroused clit against Reise. "Your a guest...your suggestions will of course be pursued. I should hope there is pennace involved." She said her eyes turning imploring and yet playful.

After things have been resolved between the two women, Tai slid himself next to the pair. He laid on his back along side Adallia, and turned his head to face her, "I would tell you two to behave, if I meant it." He said with a small laugh, "No, actually, I jest. Be good, Adallia." He instructed and at the same time idly stroked the length of his shaft.

Adallia looked over to Tai and nodded, she used what little elbow room she had, to reach a hang over to Tai and ran a thumb over the head of Tai's shaft, "Yes, sir." She said as she explored him curiously.

Tai let himself be caressed for a few flickers, his eyes flickering towards Adallia's fingers' attention, but then quickly his eyes went to Reise, "I hope you have something good planned for our little curious mouse."
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise could not help but grin down at Adallia as the woman stuttered her apologies. The feeling of control it gave her was... quite arousing. "There now," she purred in Adallia's ear, nipping at it sharply, "that's much better." She became aware of her ample bosom pressed tightly against Adallia's breasts, and she savored the feeling for a long moment. As her lover rubbed herself against her body, she did the same, pondering for a moment what she was going to do. Idly, she slid a hand down and toyed with Adallia's clit, rolling it between her fingers, pinching it lightly.

She watched her play with Tai for a moment, then made up her mind. "While by all rights I should make you spend the rest of the night eating me out," she murmured to Adallia, that wouldn't be as much fun as it could be." She looked up at Tai and winked. "One of the most important skills needed for making love is concentration. Let us see how much of it you can muster, my pretty little mouse."

She pushed herself up onto her knees, then got off Adallia. "Since you seem so interested in Mister Tai's endowment there, why don't you get a closer look, hmm?" She pulled Adallia up and rolled her onto her hands and knees, keeping a firm grip on the back of her neck, pushing her face closer to Tai's shaft. "Show him what you can do with those lips and tongue of yours, and then I will see how well you can concentrate while doing that."

Again, she caught Tai's eye and winked, indicating she had something planned for the poor Adallia.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Adallia reveled in girations against her from Reise. Wrapping one hand around her back and the other resting on the back of her head she squirmed beneath Reise to try and obtain the perfect rhythum. When Reise reached down and toyed with Adallia's clit, the response was clear as shivers went her body. Spasms already starting to constrict the small womans' sex, but just as she would head towards climax, Reise guided her elsewhere.

A squeek of pleasure and resentment escaped Adallia as she was denied a climax, but she let herself be dutifully guided into place. As she was on all fours, she turned around to look at Reise through eyes half-closed with lust she slurred out the words, "Whatever is your bidding, I am yours."

While Reise instructed her, inwardly Adallia felt a stab of insecurity. She was a more than willing participant in all this, however, this was the aspect that she was new to. And she secretly feared being quite terrible at pleasing Tai.

Adallia stared at Tai's shaft, smoothing a hand over at, and noticed how just that slightest touch cause the man to tighten up all over, and also cause changes in the way he breathed. The small woman again turned to Reise, "This doesn't seem like much of a challenge."

Her small hand wrapped around Tai's shaft, giving it the slowest of strokes as she looked at it as instructed, then in a rather cute and somewhat naive gesture, planted a kiss on its head. After a flicker or two of stalling, she then decided to dive in. She parted her lips and let the tip of Tai enter her mouth. She treated it like a clit, in the sense that she didn't really put the whole thing in her mouth, but instead offered more of laps and caresses from her tounge.

Nonetheless Tai was grinning considerably, and glanced down at Adallia, then at Reise, "I have to say, I enjoy this game, Reise. Though, I must admit I am curious as to what that look in your eyes is all about."

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”