Cit: Zimphander & Valsert - Chyril 22nd TT

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Cit: Zimphander & Valsert - Chyril 22nd TT

Post by Ashari »

Ashari sent nearly identical letters to the ex-sergeants Zimphander and Valsert,

Ashari wrote:Greetings Zimphander

It has been a long few months since I saw you last. I hope this letter finds you well and in good health. I'm doing quite well myself. In all actuality this letter is not a social call, but rather one of a business proposition. I'm in need of a guard of a fellow hero. Perhaps you remember her and her fair beauty. I do hope so, for in remembering her you'll realize that she is, indeed, quite lovely and ought be protected. It is due to this need of protection that I cannot name her, but if you wish to consider the job, then please send me a letter to the Hall of the Red Rose Guild and we will meet. The sooner the better.

I thank you in advance, and do realize that this deed with not go unrewarded,
-Ashari Gywien, Head Mistress of the Red Rose Guild

Ashari wrote:Greetings Valsert

I hope you are doing well, friend, and recouperating from the events of last evening at Red Banner. I'm thankful for having left when I did. In all honesty this letter is not a social call, but rather one of a business proposition. I'm in need of a guard of a fellow hero. Perhaps you remember her and her fair beauty. I do hope so, for in remembering her you'll realize that she is, indeed, quite lovely and ought be protected. It is due to this need of protection that I cannot name her, but if you wish to consider the job, then please send me a letter to the Hall of the Red Rose Guild and we will meet. The sooner the better.

I thank you in advance, and do realize that this deed with not go unrewarded,
-Ashari Gywien, Head Mistress of the Red Rose Guild

Both letters are sealed and emblazoned with a stylized stamp of a Rose, tastefully done in red wax, but the interior is simple with casual handwriting. Both are also sent by a single foot messenger.
Last edited by Ashari on Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”