Lookin' for a Lesson-Pan's Temple-late TT Chyril 23rd

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir grinned as she spoke with such youthful innocence. He saw that she pretnded to be in control, but her body still betrayed her. He pressed his touch harder inside, teasing with her powerful, hard strokes. The priest saw the hunger and desire in her eyes and heard it in her voice. She could feel his own growing excitement underneath the loose robe.

Vanir leaned over and kissed her neck deeply. He kissed her earlobe as he whispered into her ear. "Control will be your biggest hurdle. You must learn to control your desires or they will control you. If you mean to seduce a man like Caesar Azarin, you must make him desire you as you desire me. You must make your lover believe that you can wait for ages to feel their touch while they burn for yours, even if you want it as bad as they do. This control will be your strongest weapon, but first you must release it. Tonight we shall focus on exploring your passion, the next night we shall practise controlling them. Would you like to be released from your desire? Do you remember the feeling last night when you felt the first release, yet knew there was more?"
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora bit her lip again, not to draw blood but to silence herself as Vanir worked her body into a frenzy. It was madness he caused in her, similar to what Krys had done, but different. His were not soft, feminine fingers exploring her; nor was his body soft like her other lover's had been, but hard and firm. She focused on this, focused on him, trying to calm her breathing, though it now became almost pants as she tried not to gasp with each touch.

Leaning back as his words sent waves of heat through her blood, she said, "Aye. I want it. Show me. Teach me."
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir grinned to himself as she begged him breathlessly. He pulled back from her and let his hand slip from her wetness. He relased her skirts as he stepped back a few paces from her. He took in her form, hungry and panting with her clothes dishevled. He spoke in a sweet, yet commanding voice.

"We have nothing to hide here with no one to see or pass by. I will not deny you as I did last night. Undress yourself, Anora, and show your body to me. I am certain it will look amazing here with only to light of candles to cover it."
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora didn't see herself as begging. Merely emphatically stating what she wanted. Theives don't beg. But since she was completely incapable of mind reading, she was unaware of Vanir's thought, much to his luck. He was also lucky she didn't just launch herself at him when he moved back from her, leaving her wanting. Her eyes turned dark and she nearly growled as once again he pulled back, just as she was ready for more.

His words had her snorting softly, one brow raised. Amazing? Yeah, right. Her mother had lamented enough for her to know she didn't have the body of a woman. Slender was a nice way to phrase the lack of padding on her. Still, if he wanted to see what she lacked, fine. Reaching up, she slowly began to remove her clothing for the second time that day. First, she removed her top, the shirt revealing the soft, teacup size breasts, the trim waist, the hint of ribs under skin that had missed one or two meals. Her flat belly came next, her abdominal muscles well defined. The skirt pooled at her feet, revealing thin legs, no excess fat there, the calves also well defined, from years of climbing, jumping and running away from trouble.

Her hands on her hips, she stood there, letting him look his fill.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled as she took her clothes off, but did not miss her snorting as she did it. She did not think of herself as beautiful, a rare quality among women in the Citadel and especially among court where she hoped to gain favor. He made a note to teach her to take a compliment that was freely given.

Vanir walked over to Anora and ran his fingers across her slim belly. He leaned over to take one her small breasts to his mouth, sucking the nipple between his lips. He teased the pert bud with the tip of his tongue, trying to wear down her resolve even further. A flicker later he kissed his way up to her ear, whispering heavy.

"Lay down on the bed, Anora, and your first lesson shall begin."

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Well, he didn't seem repulsed, she figured as he walked towards her, his fingers soft on her skin. She nearly jumped, though, when he took her breast in his mouth. It felt different from when he had teased it through her shirt, almost more intense to actually feel the skin on skin contact. She shuddered in desire as her hands moved once again into his hair, pulling his head tighter to the small mound, her breathing increasing.

It took her a moment to realize he had commanded her to move as he pulled away from her tight flesh. She balked for a flicker, really hating to be given commands, but it was a short flicker and before long she was moving towards the bed. She didn't just lie down, though. Instead, she climbed up, her bottom in the air for a few flickers. Glancing behind her, what might have been a wicked grin flashed across her features before settling once again into those of an obediant student, moving to quickly lie on her back, board stiff. She might have looked a nervous virgin, if it weren't for the desire flickering in her large eyes.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could see the mixed emotions his young friend. The flashes of passion, confusion, eagerness, and even annoyance were not held long as each replaced the next quickly. He had to remind himself that she was still a young woman, new to these sensations no matter how strong her desire. He watched her carefully as she climbed onto the bed, studying her nimble body through the candlelight. The priest's own desire evident under his robe.

Vanir walked to her feet, running his hands up her legs and thighs slowly. The edge of nervousness was apparent as she laid there, unsure of what came next. He was certain that most men would simply mount her at this point and take her innocence for theirs, but the priest had learned not to rush such pleasures. The delicate hands of the adhiel slid up to her thighs, gently parting her legs further and opening her sex to his view.

"Relax, Anora, and I will show you pleasures that you will never forget." The soothing voice called out to her from the edge of the feathered bed. Vanir leaned over her body and brought his head down towards her waist. He placed a soft kiss upon her glistening mound, his tender lips across her sensitive flesh. The kiss drew longer and finally deeper as his tongue teased her lightly.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora almost snorted again when Vanir told her to relax. She was lying naked, in front of a man, who was promising to show her pleasure she had never felt before. Oh yeah, easy for him to say. She did, though, try and relax, though the touch of his lips on her skin, where only one other lover had been before, nearly had her bolting up right. Clutching the bedding tightly, a soft moan of pleasure slid from her throat.

As his talented lips and tongue continued to work her flesh, the stiffness of her body quickly disappeared and soon her hips were arching towards him, her hands still clenching the bed, groans and growls of pleasure rumbling more frequently from her throat. That blissful plain that she knew now existed was beckoning ever closer. Soon, her body would explode in delight. She knew it, wanted it, needed it.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir reveled in the taste of his lover, the sounds of her enjoyment. It reminded him of who he was and a life long forgotten. He teased and pleasured her moist flesh with tender, skilled kisses. The soft hands held her thighs apart as they massaged up and down. The nimble tongue darted in and out of her sex, mocking the touch of his hand and hinting at what still lie ahead for her. The priest would not be satisfied until she was bucking under his tongue and giving herself over to him fully.

A soft gentle voice called out to her between his kisses. "Anora, embrace your passion and let it wash over you."

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's hands left the bed to travel over her upper body, tugging and teasing her small breasts as Vanir ravaged her lower body with mouth and hands. Her hips shifted and bucked against him as her hands moved lower, over her flat belly, to finally fist in his long hair. A loud cry of pleasure ripped from her throat at his words, her body embracing, burning with pleasure as she rocked against his mouth wildly.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir enjoyed the taste of her excitement, drinking her nectar as he had the night before. He let the sweet juice stay on his lips as he raised from the bed. A bright smile greeted her as he stood in the bright candlelight. He quickly removed his white robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing his naked body to her.

The light showed the thinness of the priest, much like her own. He had the slightest of muscle on his chest and arms, but his ribs were partially visiable on his stomach. A partially healed wound was upon his right bicep and a few scars across his chest. The skin was soft, even in candlelight, except for his manhood, which stood hard from his body. It was eager for her young body. Vanir smiled deeply as he let her drink of his body as he had done of hers.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Slowly coming down from her blissful high, Anora's eyes opened as a smile spread across her lips. Oh yeah, that was good. Glancing down where he had been, Anora noticed that Vanir had moved. Shifting her eyes around, she soon found him standing naked next to the bed.

She had seen naked men on the ships when she made her way over to the Citadel. Mostly they were beefy sailors, dirty and grimy, covered in sweat and sores. Vanir was most certainly not like those sailors. Her eyes moved over him, noting the recent wound and the slightly exposed ribs. Seemed she was not the only one to miss a meal or two. Her eyes moved down and locked on his arousal. For a moment, she forgot to breath. That was supposed to fit inside her?

She gulped, her eyes flying up to his, desire and a bit of apprehension evident in her large eyes. He was the teacher, though, so she put her trust in him that this would some how work.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir leaned down and crawled over her body, his chest rubbing across her small sensitive breasts. He stared down into her eyes as he lowered his hips, a hardness grazing across her soft mound. The tip of his rod teased her moist folds, but did not enter her. He kissed her deeply, the taste of her sex still on his lips.

When he pulled back from their deep kiss, he stared at with tender eyes. The soft, silky voice wrapped around her as guided himself against her entrance. "Are you ready, Anora?"

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's arms moved up to wrap around Vanir's shoulders as he moved to kiss her, her mouth pliant and eager against his. She licked her essence from his lips as she slid her tongue around his mouth. Her fingers tangled in his hair, remaining there as he pulled back.

His words had her look up at him, shaking ever so slightly as she felt him brush against her. It took her a flicker to two, but finally she nodded and whispered, "Yes."
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir leaned down and kissed her deeply. He slid his manhood into her softly, pressing up against her innocence. A soft hand stroked her face tenderly he pushed through her last boundary. He let himself rest inside as she got used to the feel of him. The priest kissed her once more, soft and gentle.

Vanir started to move himself inside of her, rubbing back and forth in her wet sex. The small hips of the adhiel began to move faster and harder into the young woman. Soft kisses across her lips and neck as his hands teased her small breasts.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

The pain wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be, but it certainly wasn't great. A small grunt of discomfort slipped out, her hands involuntarily wrapping tighter in his hair, but she didn't try to pull away. Instead, she waited, as he did, then he moved. Uncomfortable...okay, not so bad now...

Slowly, her body began to accomodate around Vanir, wrapping tightly around him as he moved inside her. Soon, her hips moved up to greet his, moaning as pleasure once again returned to her. She returned his kisses, her short nails skimming down his arms and then moving towards his back, digging lightly into his skin. Her breathing was soon ragged, sweat glistening on her skin.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir moaned softly as he moved faster inside Anora. It was different than he had felt the previous night with Fialessa, yet he wanted her all the same. He kissed her lips hard, while his fingers tugged playfully at her tender nipples. The priest pushed himself deeper into the nubile thief, testing her limits. Sweat began sliding down his back and brow as he pumped harder into his lover. He leaned down to suck and bite her earlobe teasingly. The room filled sounds of grunting and moaning from their passionate encounter.

"Is this what you wanted, Anora?" He asked breathlessly.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora arched her back as Vanir teased her breasts, groaning in appreciation. Yeah, this...this was good. Her legs moved up to lock around his waist, her nails digging deeper into his flesh. She was finding that she could get to like this whole being with men thing. Women were good, knowing just where to touch a woman, but men had that wonderful tool. She growled softly at his words.

"Yes. And I want it again and again," she whispered back, leaning to nip at his jaw.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir moaned louder as she wrapped herself around him in every way. He pounded his hips into hers, driving himself further than he had first intended. Passion and lust filled the air with the sounds and scents of their act. The priest wondered if the young woman under him was ready for his guidance or simply acting on her own lust.

"Again and again you say? Does your hunger grow so strong for this? Tell me what your body is feeling now, my sweet thief?"

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora didn't know if it was lust for a moment or one that could last longer. At that moment, she didn't really care. She was a woman who had always lived by the seat of her pants, living in the moment. The future, well, it had always been rather hazy. Now, she actually had a plan, and it involved sex with a man. To her surprise, she enjoyed it. Greatly. But now, she was with her teacher and the other man just a name.

Looking up at him, she tried to speak around the raggedness of her breathing. "It feels tight, strangely filled yet complete. And...sweaty," she gasped out, nearing her release again, the pounding of his hips against her driving her near the brink.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir had always thrived on the enjoyment and passion of his lover, not only his own. He never felt complete until he could give them a powerful release of their passions. The priest could feel Anora nearing close to her second release, yet he did not plan fo rit to be her last of the evening. He gripped her sides and pushed himself into her with increased vigor, wanting to hear her cries of release.

Vanir lowered his head down unto her neck, biting the soft flesh teasingly. He was trying to drive her mad with desire, knowing that his only hold on her came from that passion. The young thief was important to his plans, even if she did not fully know why.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Her childhood hadn't been filled with any spiritual guidance. In fact, her grandma always said, "Shit, girl, you don't know who's listening to call to them all. One's gotta be bored enough to listen even to you." It wasn't the most caring way to put it, but the young thief understood the meaning behind it...then. Now, now she was finding she rather liked Pan. A lot. Oh, a whole hell of a lot! Especially now, crying out as another wave of pleasure tore over her body, shaking as she squeezed tightly around the priest inside her.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir felt the powerful grip of her orgasm on his rod, trying hard to not release himself. He pulled out of Anora as she breathed heavily. The hard flesh of the priest slick with her juices as it pointed towards her. He grinned down at her as he watched her naked body recover from the explosion.

"It is not over yet, Anora. I do not plan on you leaving here until the morning light." A wicked grin across his thin lips.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Opening her eyes, Anora looked up at Vanir and grinned. "I think...I...can live with that," she said, her eyes twinkling as she leaned up to kiss him. Yes, she was definately going to enjoy this.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

"Good, I have much to show you this evening and something special after we finish." Vanir moved over her so that he was straddling her waits, his manhood still hard and glistening from their sex. He placed his hands on her pert breasts, massaging and teasing her nipples once more. "If you are ready for me inside you once more, then I will show you another way of pleasure. If you are sore, then perhaps you can finish what you promised last evening." The priest gestured to her mouth and winked. "Which do you want?"

Return to “Inner City Archive”