Lookin' for a Lesson-Pan's Temple-late TT Chyril 23rd

Moderator: Mods

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora chuckled as Vanir moved up her body, her hand moving to stroke his wet flesh. Her hips shifted slightly as she thought, a bit sore, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a long, hot soak later. "I'm here to learn new things, aren't I?," she said, her thumb circling the tip. "Teach me something new, teacher."
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir slid gracefully off her stomach and knelt beside her shoulder. He ran a hand down her front, until he reached her soaked folds. The nimble fingers found her sensitive knob under the curls, teasing it hard as he stared down at her. "Teach I shall, my sweet. I know something that will truly interest you." Suddenly a flash of wickedness appeared in his eyes. "But first I think I will have you finish from before. It is something you must learn if you wish to keep a man as amorous as the Caesar in your grips. This will be a harder lesson for you." The priest kept one hand stroking her harder as his other slipped under her head. He gently raised her up and towards his waiting manhood.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora chuckled at Vanir, unconsciously licking her lips as he pulled her head towards his manhood. Her hips shifted as he once again teased her flesh, her tongue flashing out to lick at him as she looked up at him. Her hand shifted around him, her thumb pressing against the underside of him.

"Yes, teacher," she responded before wrapping her lips fully around him.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir moaned softly as she took him to mouth. The soft, full lips of the thief encircling him as he teased her own flesh. He had denied himself physical pleasures for so long that he wondered how long he could resist his own release. The delicate fingers of the priest soon slipped back inside Anora, mimicking what he had earlier. He moved his hips in time with his fingers while his free hand guided her head, fingers wrapped in her wispy hair. It was not long before he felt the familiar burning in his loins and the waves crashing through his body. He tensed up, releasing his grip on her hair, and then released his nectar to Anora.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Normally, Anora didn't like being commanded. Thus her love of the free life where she took what she wanted and didn't really listen to anyone. But the feel of Vanir's fingers in her hair, guiding her mouth, it just made it all the hotter. Her hips bucked against his hand as he teased her body again, moaning around him, her throat opening up, gagging slightly.

Then, he was pouring into her mouth. For a second, she didn't know what to do, but finally her body took over and she swallowed. A little of his pleasure slipped out of the corner of her lips and slid down her chin. She allowed herself only a flicker to think about it, deciding it wasn't that bad. It wasn't great. But not bad. She'd swallowed worst tasting stuff.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir pulled his softening flesh from her sweet lips as he stared down at her. He was instantly aroused by the sight of his seed dripping down her chin. She was quickly adapting to the new sensations and he wondered how much she would be willing to do for him. He continued to fondle and pleasure her own slick flesh with his fingers he allowed himself a moments rest. When he found his strength returning to him and his shaft hardening once more, he looked towards his eager student and slid his fingers from her.

"Your next lesson shall be quite enjoyable. Prop yourself on your knees away from me. Keep your legs parted so I may easily slide between them. You may rest your head upon a pillow or keep yourself propped upon your hands. The sensation will be much different from this direction, yet still filling you as you need."

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Once he was free of her lips, Anora licked them to make sure they were clean. For all her living on the streets for days at a time, she did like to be clean. That she would spend her hard filched coin on.

She continued to shifted under his touch, her brow rising when he made his command. With a wicked little grin, she replied, "Yes, teacher," before rolling over on her belly, her little rump wiggling slightly as she slowly slid her knees under her, parting her legs. She pushed herself up on her arms and looked behind her, a curl dropping in front of her eyes. "Like this?"
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could not get over how ravishing she looked with her eager eyes and playful girn. He was not sure if it would be enough to seduce Andolin, but it was not likely that many others would resist. The adhiel ran his gentle hands over her hip and lightly down her sides as he postioned himself behind her. The delicate hands found her hard nipples as his manhood ran across her sensitive mound. He did not enter yet, still waiting for his full arousal, but he made sure she was not wanting too badly.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could not get over how ravishing she looked with her eager eyes and playful girn. He was not sure if it would be enough to seduce Andolin, but it was not likely that many others would resist. The adhiel ran his gentle hands over her hip and lightly down her sides as he postioned himself behind her. The delicate hands found her hard nipples as his manhood ran across her sensitive mound. He did not enter yet, still waiting for his full arousal, but he made sure she was not wanting too badly.

"Yes, Anora, you are perfect."

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

A soft moan slid from Anora's throat as she felt Vanir rub against her sensitive mound, biting her bottom lip as his fingers teased her breasts. Involuntarily, her hips bucked back against him, pressing her bottom against his belly. She was really enjoying her lessons, but in the back of her mind, she reminded herself why she was here. For as much as she learned in bed, she had to find a way to get the Caesar there in the first place.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir grinned as he felt Anora enjoying her first taste of sex. He felt the primal urge inside of her, needing to continue their passion. It flooded his mind with thoughts of old, passions ignited and lovers eager for his touch. He moved his hips and placed his shaft at her moist entrance, slowly sliding back into her. The hard flesh parted her sex and opened her deeper than before. When he was fully inside her, he allowed her to adjust to the new sensation. He teased and pulled her pert nipples until she was burning with desire. The soft whisper returned to her filled with hunger and power.

"You will enjoy this new position, Anora, as it allows you to control our movement as much as me. If you wish for more, simply move your hips and take it. If you wish to simply take what I give, then do nothing at all. This lesson is for both our pleasures, but I will not stop until I release inside you. Are you ready, my sweet student?"

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

As Vanir entered her again, Anora had to shift slightly, still a bit sore from her previous foray into sex, finally adjusting to the fullness of her body. He was good at teasing out her desire, making her hips arch back against him, trying to stiffle the louder moans that wanted to break free. Her fingers clenched once more into the bed, this time to give her better traction.

Looking behind her once more, she gave Vanir a wink and said, "I think I can live with that. I'm ready, dear teacher." Then, deciding to allow Vanir to start off showing her the way, she waited for him to move.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir moved inside her slowly, withdrawing himself to the tip and then back slowly. The precious easy movements were painstakingly slow to build her anticipation. He grinned to himself as he teased his eager student with the tender strokes. The nimble fingers also timed with slow strokes and pulls on her stiff nipples. He wanted to test her restraint to the new sensations. Soft moans were all the voice he gave her in the empty room.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's bottom lip was going to reopen if she kept biting it like she was. The moans and gasps jumped readily from her throat, trying to hold back from pushing herself back at Vanir, though she had never been one to hold back. She was always jumping at learning new things and this was one lesson she was really, really liking.

Suddenly, she couldn't take it anymore, so she arched back at him, pressing her bottom back against his belly. It was obvious she wanted more.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The delicate fingertips of the priest left Anora's small breasts to trail along her sides and down her back slowly. He moved slower inside her as he felt her buck against him, trying to draw out her passion harder. It was not difficult to tell how much she was enjoying his touch, but he wanted her complete surrender to their desires. He could wait as long as needed before his own passion took over, but knew his lustful student would not.

A soft whisper danced across the room, just strong enough for her to hear. "Release yourself to me, Anora, and I will sate your hunger. Take what you want."

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora wasn't exactly sure what Vanir wanted her to do. Take control or give over control to him. She growled as she looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes burning. "Take control or give over control? What's it ya want me ta do?"
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was holding back his own desires of Anora to help her learn, yet the passion was still burning in his eyes. They locked onto Anora's own fiery eyes and knew this night would fulfill them both. It was her innocent question that kept him from ravishing her nubile body. A playful grin across his lips as he spoke in a husky voice filled with lust.

"Learn to take your pleasures, my dear. You will find some lovers care only for their own satisfaction, so you must not be afraid to seize control. Tonight is about learning, but it is all about our own passion for each other. The Caesar will not want a meek woman in his bed, so become the aggressive lover you want to be."

The priest reached down between her legs and stroked her tender nub. He slowly pulled back his own hardness from her until it was barely within, tempting her to take control from him.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's eyes locked with Vanir's as he spoke, nodding slightly. She was used to taking what she wanted, so telling her to do so was like giving her a free pass. When his hand touched her sensitive skin, she growled and arched back against him, taking him back into her. Leaning down, so that she could free one arm, she leaned her head on her forearm on the bed. Then, she reached behind her to tug on his hip.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

A sly grin upon his lips grew wider as his eager student took her cue. He ran one hand down her smooth back as she leaned forward, letting his fingers trace her spine. The other hand kept teasing her wet lips as she moved against him. He gave her no resistance when her hand gripped his hip, pushing with her until completely inside her once more. Vanir allowed her to take as she desired and worked only to increase her desires.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora soon caught the rhythm, pressing her hips back and forth on Vanir's hardness, her hand clutching at his hip, nails digging ever so slightly into his skin. She moaned against her arm, her hips continuing to move as he teased her body closer to release again. She was nearly there, but not quite ready to give it up completely. She wanted to feel him shudder.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir began to loose himself in his passion, the feel of his lover wrapped around him. He moaned hard as she dug her nails lightly into his skin. The priest to focus his desires so that he could last longer in the young thief, however it was growing more difficult to hold back. Burns flew by like flickers as he allowed her to keep control of their movements.

Finally he stopped moving his hand against her lower lips, both hands finding her hips instead. He held her firmly against his waist, buried deep in her flesh. Vanir groaned louder as he released himself fully inside his lithe student. He relaxed after he had spilled himself completely, although still holding her loosely to him. The gentle hands slid up to her small breasts to quicken her own climax. A panling of Joy never left a lover unsatisfied after all.

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Sweat covered Anora's skin as Vanir held back. It was hard for her, to not simply give herself over, but she wanted him to lose control for a moment. So far, he had always been in complete control, talking her through it, slowing her down. Finally, when his hands gripped her hips and he bucked inside her, she smiled in triumph, which quickly changed to pleasure as her own body reacted to the feel of his release. Squeezing around him time and time again, she cried out her pleasure, until her body felt limp and it was only sheer will that kept her from sliding forward on her belly.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Deep pants and soft sighs were all the instructions that Vanir was able to give for the moment. There was still so much to teach her about sex, about Pan, but mostly about herself. However it was not time to teach her anything, but simply bask in their spent passions. The candlelight made their sweat covered bodies seem to glisten as they held each other.

Finally the priest slipped from her and the softly rolled Anora on her backside. He looked down at his eager apprentice and saw that she had enjoyed her first lesson. Vanir leaned down and kissed her softly between her small breasts, before looking in her eyes. He spoke in a softly voice, still panting lightly from his release.

"You are most enjoyable student, my dear. Stay the night with me and rest. We have much more to discuss and even more for you to learn, but I doubt we will accomplish any more this evening. How are you feeling after your first experience?"

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora felt almost boneless as she lay panting on the bed, her body floating on a cloud of pleasure. She giggled as Vanir rolled her over, sighing softly at the teasing kiss, her eyes barely open.

Hmmm, spend the night in a big, comfy bed with a very sexy man or go back out on the streets and sleep under some bridge. Yeah, not a really tough choice. "Since ya asked so nicely," she said before reaching to pull him in for a kiss. Once their lips parted, she answered his question. "A bit sore, but utterly wonderful." Her smile was half smirk, half wonderment.
Dorothy Parker

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir kissed Anora softly and then smiled down at her. The sweet innocence and blantant sexuality of his young pupil combined for an incredible visage. He ran his fingers over her cheek slowly as he stared down at her. The sweet genlte voice of her teacher returned as he stared at her.

"You were incredible, Anora. However it will not be this way with most lovers, nor will you let it. You must show restraint with Andolin, teasing about what you will do, but making him wait. Sultry looks, teasing touches, and the occassional soft kiss are going to make him desire you even more. Each time you will let him get just a hair closer, then pull away grinning. Men of power desire what is forbidden, so you must make yourself forbidden to him, yet let him know that you do want him."

Vanir leaned down to kiss her firm breasts lightly as he looked back towards Anora. "It does not matter how deeply your passions are stirred, my dear. You must leave him wanting, until he is firmly within your control. If your own desires seek release, the you shall come visit me where you will never have restraints. I assure you that I will always take care of such desires, just as I have tonight. Would you like that, my sweet Anora?"

Return to “Inner City Archive”