IC: Dort Mail Monopoly

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Turi
Special Branch

IC: Dort Mail Monopoly

Post by Turi »

For all your IC posting needs!
Last edited by Turi on Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

To Madame Eivlys, c/o the Slivered Moon

Chyril 26th 1225 AD

The letter was written on quality embossed parchment, in a deep purple ink, and tied with a purple silk ribbon.

Milady,

Many yahren from now, it will be with great pleasure that I will recall the first night I had priviledge of attending one of your performances. I hope to attend at least a hundred more before such time has passed, as I will never tire of them - truly, the beauty and clarity of your voice is breathtaking.

What are you plans for tomorrow night? I realise it is forward of me to ask, but if you have no other engagements, will you do me the honour of joining me for dinner at the Drunken Duck? Amongst other things, I have a business proposition that I would very much like to discuss with you...

Your less-than-secret admirer,

Annais Mullendore
Last edited by Turi on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Claire Owens
Civus

Post by Claire Owens »

To Crane Enterprises

Jygust 30th 1225 AD

The letter was written in a firm, square script with black ink on good, plain parchment and sealed with green ink.

Claire Owens wrote:To the Secretary,

I have recently arrived in Dort from the Citadel with the intention of exporting herbal teas and other exotic consumables from the dark adhiel outpost in the capitol.

However, due to my association with certain activities of Master Crane's family business, particularly those of his sadly departed son William, I wish to be careful not to intrude on any interests he may have in Darktown. Indeed, if I can be of any assistance in furthering business relations between your syndicate and the Gulanadari, I would be more than pleased to offer my help.

Therefore I would be grateful if you could please advise me as to the state of relations between the dark adhiel and Crane Enterprises. Is there perhaps a local overseer in Dort that I could speak with for the specific details?

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Claire Owens
Proprietor of the Simple Pleasures
Last edited by Claire Owens on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75][b]"The heart wants not coffee nor coffee houses. The heart wants a friend. Coffee is only an excuse." - Old Turkish saying[/b]

Avatar by crystaldragon at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”