[Chyril 25th ET] Night song ~Open

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

She kissed the cheeks of her friends. Making comments to each like: “You must tell me when your next show is, I am dying to see you perform.” , or “Please, I was not all that good tonight, perhaps in a few nights, when I have had time to practice these new songs.” She commented on how nice all her friends looked and acted.

When she finally came around to Amber and Caleb she smiled and took them each by the arm. “Yes, Officer Caleb, who is most dutifully on duty, let us away to the carriage and then ride home.” She said with a giggle. She flicked her hair back with a toss of her head and made her way to the carriage.

Inside she leaned her head on Amber’s shoulder and sighed, looking at Caleb. “I think I have had more drinks then the both of you, so you need to catch up.”
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber was relieved when Eivlys was finally finished talking with her friends, and led both her and Caleb out to the carriage. There was no doubt that Amber was an outgoing person, but there was just something about Eivlys' friends that put her off a bit. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Perhaps they were a bit too friendly? That made her stop and think for a moment. Could it be that she was already getting jealous of who Eivlys spent her time with? No, that couldn't be, she thought. She wasn't going to be the sort of lover who was constantly concerned who Eivlys spent her time with. Was she?

She was distracted from her line of thought when the swanmaiden rested her head on her shoulder. She smiled affectionately and put an arm around the other woman's hips, pulling her close, while her other hand gently stroked back her pale locks of hair from her face, over and over again, marveling at how light and downy it was. At how beautiful she was.

"I don't ordinarily trust myself with too much drink," she said with a mischievous wink in Caleb's direction. "But I think tonight that sounds like a great idea. I've been running all over the place tonight, and now it's definitely time to relax. There's got to be a good bottle of strong stuff back at your place, right Eivlys? Or if not, I bet Officer Caleb here could get us some." She grinned charmingly in the man's direction again.
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

(OOC- I was waiting, but it seems the cat has Caleb’s tongue.. so playing through)

She smiled and snuggled closer to Amber. “Caleb, you would sneak us some strong spirits?” She said with a laugh. “You both need to learn to trust your feelings. You seem to fear losing control of yourselves, that is the time you are free.” She turned her head and placed a kiss on Amber’s lips as she brushed her hair.

Her silvery eyes went back to Caleb. Men interested her, why they did what they did. Amber seemed like them, always wanting to control who they are, and always feeling guilty for having emotions in the first place. She placed a hand on Amber’s leg and stroked her fingers up and down the thigh slowly as she pondered this. “I think you both need to stop worrying so much. Don’t you trust me?” She baited them both.
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber readily accepted the kiss that Eivlys gave her on the lips, but as always, it was a sweet torture. Her kisses always seemed to be too short, as she had not yet had the proper amount of time to spend with the Swanmaiden, kissing and... other things. Things that made her heart race, that made her blush when she realized exactly what she was thinking about. But things that just wouldn't get out of her mind, no matter how much she remember her mother's admonishments about such things. That thought made her smile, and she kissed Eivlys back.

She shivered appreciatively as she felt Eivlys' fingertips sliding up and down her thigh, and for the briefest of moments, she wished she'd been wearing a dress so that she could pull it up a little and let those fingertips wander across bare skin. But she quickly discarded that idea. She hated dresses. Better to have nothing on at all. Despite the fact that she was wearing pants, the Swanmaiden's touch still felt good, and she enjoyed it, relishing the little thrills it sent through her entire body in gentle, rippling waves.

She slid her other arm around the other woman, too, holding her tightly, and she let her lips wander a bit after their kiss, sliding down until she was nuzzling her nose and lips against Eivly's smooth neck, offering gentle, affectionate kisses as she inhaled deeply, savoring her scent. "Of course I trust you!" she responded quickly, laughing a little. "It's not like I think you'd take advantage of me or something." Though the gods know, I sure wish you would! she thought to herself, and it was one of those thoughts that made her brush so brightly, she was glad her face was partially hidden in Eivlys' downy hair and her smooth neck. "I'm just not sure what I would do if I... lost control of myself. I mean... what if I'm a bitch or something?"
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

She tilted her head, offering more of the white skin on her neck to Amber. The touch was making her mad with passion; she did not know she was sensitive there. She tried to remain calm, or at least look as if she was remaining calm. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her breath was slowly growing deeper. “You would not be a bitch…” She said to Amber softly. “If you were, I would know it was the drink, and you would be easily forgiven. I doubt you are though.”

Her hand moved along her thigh again, up and down as she was pulled closer to her red haired lover. She hoped the carriage would arrive at their home soon, then she could get out of the dress that was becoming a little too confining for her tastes. She knew her blush would show so evident on her white and pale pallor, the crimson betrayed her lustful thoughts, along her neck and cheeks. She closed her eyes, savoring the kisses on her neck.

She opened them to look across to Caleb. “Are you alright?” She reached her free hand out to touch his knee.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"I didn't want to disturb you." Caleb said a little hoarsely. "Don't mind me." His face was flushed and should either lady look downward, his arousal would be quite obvious. "Seems you ladies have all you need."
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Eivlys
Civus

Post by Eivlys »

She let out a soft laugh at his comment and rubbed Caleb’s knee softly. “Oh, I do not know about that. I enjoy your company Caleb. You will drink with us, won’t you?” She gave him her best pouting face. “When we are home, you will not have to protect me; there is the house guard, right?”

She turned to Amber and smiled, lifting her hand to caress her cheek. “Do you want him to drink with us? I would love to hear both of your stories. Of encounters you have had, and bravery you have shown.”
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

Amber was not well versed in seduction or making love, but she could tell that her kisses upon Eivlys' neck were having an effect on the Swanmaiden. As she pulled the other closer, she thought she could feel her heartbeat, speeding up to match her own. She wasn't sure if she wanted the carriage ride to end so she could take Eivlys inside, or if she wanted it to last longer, so she could enjoy the moment even more. Either way, she kept up her kisses, growing a little bolder despite the watching eyes of Caleb, and let just the tip of her tongue slide along the smooth skin of Eivlys' neck. Even the taste of her was beautiful, Amber thought, as she continued to kiss and lick lightly, letting one hand slide down to rest over the Swanmaiden's fast beating heart.

She did spare a few moments to glance at Caleb, and she grinned shyly, but eagerly as well. She failed to notice how "bothered" he was by her display of affection to the other woman, but she thought he was quite handsome, and a plethora of wicked thoughts ran through her young mind. "Yes, I would love for him to drink with us," she murmured, but loud enough for Caleb to hear, and her eyes met his for a long moment. "And I would love to share... stories... with both of you..."

That was about all the words she had time for, and she went back to worshiping the Swanmaiden's neck.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

His guard instincts all told him to not get dragged into this. Caleb liked to be in control of a situation. Things got less complicated that way. Still, Caleb was a man and between Eivlys's pout and Amber's gaze that promised much, he knew that he didn't stand a chance. Better to relax and see where the evening went.

His answer was to thump on the wall of the carriage. "Driver! Be swift! We are eager to be home!" Caleb called out. They could hear the crack of the whip and feel the carriage pick up speed. "I've got just the thing back in my rooms to... share." He promised.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Morg

Post by Morg »

Skilled. :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”