Baron Estates: OOC

These estates surrounding the larger cities of the WK include Pax Balthasar, Brie and several other smaller grounds. The barons rule supreme and intent on holding on to their belongings.

Moderators: Vanadius, Morg, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Shylah Boyd
Civus

Post by Shylah Boyd »

Thank you :D
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it."
-Tori Amos
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"If you could stand aside a bit, I'm not entirely sure how this will work..." said Talanwei, holding the warden blade before him.

Would Tal-Alkeen have the power to cut through this? I can still feel the sword as if it still sings to me.

My magic is being damped. Light... It seems to be the most effective. Maybe..." the professor looked to the crystal band around his index finger. A ring forged of Trothgardian Crystal, given to him by the University after the defeat of the Changer. A ring that stored the energy of the sun as magical energy.

I just wanted to say that it makes me smile wide to see these little mementos of the Demon Hunt crop up and be useful to the players that went through it.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

We are haunted still!

And I'm half ready to see if I can summon the great Tal-Alkeen from half a world away!

Wouldn't THAT be an interesting twist?

:wink:
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Tal-Alkeen...mmm....

Just to remind everyone that I'll be working on the Pax recess post over the next few days, so if you want an input (and thanks to those who have PM'd me) contact me or you'll lose your chance :wink:
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

Wouldn't Andi be a little nonplussed if Tal-Alkeen just suddenly winked out of existence while around his hip?

"WTF?!...Curse you Uldeeeeer!!"

XD
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

You know Tal, I hadn't thought of that! I'll just consider that not so small point as extra motivation!

I'm sure the Caesar would be rather displeased indeed! Especially after all of the hoop jumping he had to do to get it back from the Kislovani Royal family!

Then again, the sword always liked me better than him!

;)
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Malakhai Qinua
Civus

Post by Malakhai Qinua »

Hey Dragonskeepers,

I've started a new thread for Chyril 28th MT. Y'all are welcome to join it so us players can get to know one another. :)
[i]"When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" - Hamlet[/i]
Avatar is "sandman" by yifatshaik, from allavatars.com
H`saan Alai
Civus

Post by H`saan Alai »

Thanks man. See ya there.
[size=75][b]Seriously baby, I can prescribe anything I want - Dr Nick Riviera, The Simpsons[/b]

Avatar by Mockery at allavatars.com[/size]
Guido Cercatoro

Ok my holiday is now looming :) - tomorrow, thursday 3rd is my last full day of posting before I vanish until approximately 14th July.

If you have any questions about the recess you need answering before I fly away, I'll be checking PMs regularly tomorrow.

See you soon....get them recess posts moving, remember you can't move ahead until the post is approved :wink:
Morg

Post by Morg »

Thrandil wrote:"Sir, I believe the Gods wanted us to get together for one reason or another. So please, tell me your name." he asked of the man.

Best chat-up line ever. :lol:
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Guido Cercatoro

I'm back, suitably tanned and slightly the worse for wear from too much sun, sangria and all that... :wink:

I'll try to start posting again from tomorrow and get back up to speed by the end of the week...
Thrandil
Hunter, Lieutenant Emerald Guard

Post by Thrandil »

As long as your holiday in Spain (I guess, judging by the sangria) was good, it's all fine by me.
Glad to have you back though :) We missed you... I think...

Mithril Dragon Awards:

NOMINATION:
Most Heroic PC - 2008
Trajan Constantine Aeneas
Civus

Post by Trajan Constantine Aeneas »

Of course we missed you Guido! Welcome back and i'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the sun and the sangria (whatever that is).
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

san·grí·a /sæŋˈgriə; Sp. sɑŋˈgriɑ

Pronunciation Key -[sang-gree-uh; Sp. sahng-gree-ah]

–noun

1. an iced drink, typically made with red wine, sugar, fruit juice, soda water, and spices, and containing fruit slices.

2. a fine beverage used to toast the return of a mod from vacation!
Last edited by Vanadius on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guido Cercatoro

It was the Portugese variety of Sangria which we imbibed. It was fortified with what the bar owner described as the local firewater....very potent and fruity..highly recommended.

Apologies for any slighly longer delays in posting than usual but the car decided to overheat and grind to a halt at the weeked whilst we were on the way to the beach (boo hoo), so the last couple of days has been spent in arranging repairs etc.....I should be back in the saddle tomorrow suitably impoverished
Boxil
Civus

Post by Boxil »

I'm sorry I've been innactive for 15-20 days Vana, some irl issues have come up, I will try and post sometime tomorrow or friday and should be more regular after that.
Guido Cercatoro

Well for the second time in month, the xxxx car broke down this weekend. This time on the top a hill in Cornwall exposd to a rainstorm and high winds...yes, its the British Summer :cry: .

So, we have been stuck at friends in Falmouth this weekend with no computer in sight. Just returned but posting may be slightly slow for a day or two.
Guido Cercatoro

Guido and family are away visiting relatives over the bank holiday weeked here in the UK. So, I won't be posting from saturday 23rd through to wednesday 27th. Normal service resumed on my return, assuming the car decides to work :roll:

Can I ask anyone who hasn't yet posted a recess post (just one or two of you I think) to do so asap please :)
Elaine
Royal Poet

Post by Elaine »

Have lotsa fun!

Unfortunately it's rather hard to write a recesspost when I have no clue where my thread will go. So I guess I'll just skip on skill advancement and write a summary later instead of a half-guessed-possibly-impossible recess now.

:)
There is so much to see, yet so few willing to.
[i]Jonah Bannon[/i]

Guido Cercatoro

Elaine - yes, I can see the problems you might have - however, I don't see any problem in having a fairly late recess post from you given the slow progress of the current thread - would hate you to miss out on those lovely skill upgrades :wink:
Elaine
Royal Poet

Post by Elaine »

*hugs* You're a sweetheart.
Let me know if it's too much of a bother though, I don't play for the skills anyway :)
There is so much to see, yet so few willing to.
[i]Jonah Bannon[/i]

Guido Cercatoro

Back now - I should resume posting later today or tomorrow :)
H`saan Alai
Civus

Post by H`saan Alai »

Hey, whaddaya know? Chicks dig my sweet ride.

8)
[size=75][b]Seriously baby, I can prescribe anything I want - Dr Nick Riviera, The Simpsons[/b]

Avatar by Mockery at allavatars.com[/size]
Guido Cercatoro

Having problems with my home computer... I fear the hard disk is failing or something even worse..

The repair guy is coming tonight but if he can't fix it I may be without a computer for the weekend...so its possible I won't be able to post after today until I'm back at work next week...
Guido Cercatoro

Update on computer problem

It is going to take a few days to have my computer repaired as the repair guy has to send away for a part; so I'm restricted to posting at work for a while - expect a longer delay or shorter posts this week. I'll let you know when I know more...

Cars...computers...you love them, you hate them... :roll:

Return to “The Baron Estates”