Showdown (Chyril 26th Late MT) - Open

Moderator: Mods

Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora didn't speak as Silk crushed her hand in his, merely held on, silently trying to support him, though not really knowing how. All she could do what sit and try and be strong as the one person she actually felt a connection to suffered. She had never thought about other people's suffering, finding it uncomforable.

When he asked for assistance moving to the bed, she put her small body at his disposal, smoothing down the sheets around him once he was there. Her eyes were still not filled with their usual life, the darkness only held at bay until she closed them.

At the offer of food, the little blond shook her head. "I'm not hungry. Thanks," she said, the deadness of her voice showing the oncoming return of shock.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Even though the room held a single bed, it was easily large enough to accommodate three of them without being cramped, and even the sofa looked comfortable enough for someone to sleep upon it. Marks must have passed before Silk stirred, and even though he still looked weak, he requested some food and a bit of the tea he asked to be made earlier. As he ate one of his man showed up, the complex tapping pattern obviously a code of some sorts. The man brought them fresh news of the heavy fighting in the streets, where Michael Crane sought to capitalize on the chaos started by Manyana and got hurt bad in the process. Silk listened to the report and issued a few orders to the man in a soft whisper.

Before he left the man was asked to bring a seamstress to a house nearby, so she could measure the girls and have suitable clothes ready for tomorrow's Council meeting. With a chuckle the old man told them to be as demanding as they wanted and not to worry too much about the money as it was just a small thank you for what they did. On their return they found the table set with freshly cooked dinner, and while Silk just nibbled a bit, he did eat, and shared an old tale of his adventures with the Party of Light, yahren ago, in time when Erwin, he and Manyana fought side by side instead of being bitter enemies like they were now.

Fin?
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's body needed time to block away the negative thoughts that surrounded her, so while Silk slept, she curled up next to him. Her mind used that time to put its usual spin on what she did. Survival made the man's killing acceptable. By the time Silk's men arrived, she was awake and almost back to normal. Her appetite had returned too

When the seamstress arrived, she pondered and decided to be wicked. So she ordered a silk gown, one that would float around her, but also play up her innocent looks. She also asked one of the men to bring her back some make up, so she could accentuate her sweet features, as well as a lemon, to lighten her curls. The brighter the curls, the more child-like she might appear.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Lir Calysta Markby
Civus

Post by Lir Calysta Markby »

The ship healer had provided both food and drink. When one of Silk's spies came for news, she listened as well whatever she could while cleaning up.

The generosity from the older man was acknowledged with a nod and a small smile. When all was refreshed for the most part, and the seamstresses arrived. Her goal is to remain somber, elegant, professional, and perhaps even mysterious. She wanted to appear foreign for the most part and unrecognisable.

This council meeting will be interesting indeed, especially if one faction is presenting us. What will the other sides do? Someone wants him dead and despite his position, we may all be in danger.

ooc: I think so.
Beautiful avatar by [url=http://nairohe.deviantart.com/]Nairohe![/url] ^_^
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

~Fin~
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

skilled, yo.
also summarised and archived and stuff.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”