Catfights and Alliances (Coronation sidethread - Anora)

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine writhed at each touch of leather whip in Andolin's hand, pressing closer to Anora, as if seeking to avoid the reminder that she too was to be whipped. Pressed close to her, the little thief could feel her entire body shiver, each time the whip grazed the noble girl's skin. She was cold to the touch, and her entire body was covered in goose-bumps, though the room was hardly cold, even the nipple under Anora's touch perfectly textured, with every little bump upon its surface clearly tangible. Yet, despite her fear of the whip, she kept teasing, or so it seemed, her knees bending between touches, her body brushing against Anora's, the closeness of their bodies making her bottom stick out, almost as if she were offering it for a lash or a spank. With each passing flicker she relaxed more, exploring the other girl's body, head thrown back to expose her neck and throat to the nibbles and kisses. Her own hand strayed to Anora's throat, brushing over it and then sliding lower, scratching a path between her breasts and onward, Ygraine's long, slightly pointed nails leaving a visible trail upon the petite thief's skin.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

It was strange how Ygraine's skin stayed cool to the touch, not heating under Anora's fingers. She had thought to at least arouse the other girl, though from the way she offered up her throat, it was a good sign that she was enjoying it. Then, she went and scratched her, making the thief gasp and arch her back, almost presenting the scratches to Andolin's eyes.

Deciding they had teased enough, she continues to fondle Ygraine's breast as she turned her eyes to Andolin's, a smirk in her eyes, though a sweet, innocent smile on her lips. She leaned up and whispered into Ygraine's ear, her eyes still on the man, whispering, "Shall we have a bit of fun now?"
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Andolin was feeling as if his presence was unnecessary. At times, it seemed like he should merely slink away and leave the two women to enjoy each other privately. Yet, he knew that they did not like each other, so he assumed that much of it was feigned for his benefit. Still, it was a great show.

The scratches caught his interest, and he noted Anora staring at him as she whispered in Ygraine's ear. "I suppose that I could dispense with the whippings, since you two are playing nicely together," he mused aloud. Of course, he hoped that they might wish to feel the bite of the leather straps notwithstanding his offer. Though he offered clemency, he continued to caress naked flesh with the whip.

"Now, I wonder what I should do with you two." It was done somewhat in jest, in hopes of hearing what they might suggest. If they wanted to go, he supposed he still had another captive in which he might plant his Imperial seed.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

When the strike upon her behind did not come, Ygraine felt a mix of disappointment and anger towards Andolin, wondering if the fact he had whipped Anora and merely teased her was a compliment or an insult. Does she think I am weak and could not take a bit of pain? Come onnnnnnnn. Anora's whisper made her gasp, shifting, looking into the other girl's eyes with an arched brow, a flicker passing before she grasped what the lithe thief meant.

Ygraine turned deftly, slipping her arm around Anora back, resting a hand upon the other girl's hip, now both of them looking at Andolin. Eyes still on the Caesar, she smiled impishly, turning to whisper into Anora's ear, purposefully brushing her lips against the earlobe. "Have fun? If I am guessing correctly as to what is on your mind, then I just might forgive you for the stained dress. He does deserve to be humbled." Then he turned towards the freshly crowned Caesar and uttered in louder tone. "Do with us? Are there that many options..... Your Majesty?"
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's eyes twinkled mischeviously as Ygraine caught her meaning, her hand sliding down to give the other girl's bottom a pat. Oh yes, she was looking forward to humbling the high and mighty Ceasar. He seriously thought he could take on two women at once. How funny.

Tilting her head towards Ygraine, she opened her eyes wide, continuing with the innocent expression she had adopted, though her eyes gave her away. "Oh, but there are so many choices. He could have us apologize to him for upsetting his party with kisses too. Though, I suspect such an offense would take multiple kisses in multiple locations," she offered, turning her eyes back to Andolin, sliding them down his body and letting them rest for but a flicker over his groin before looking back up, meeting his eyes. "Or have you other ideas for us?," she asked, the false innocent mask dropping for a moment as her cute features took on a darker, almost lustful expression, before clearing back to sweet innocence.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

The two women were not far away, so he sought to listen to their whispers as best he could. Anora gave him the look of an experienced seductress. That surprised Andolin somewhat. She appeared more graceful than sensual ... more youthful than experienced. It showed that looks could be deceiving.

There was no doubt what the young thief meant as she looked at his groin, so he saw little reason to pretend he did not know what she was suggesting. "Very well," he agreed, though still holding the whip in his hand. "I know what you want to kiss." His free hand loosened his cod piece and out came his fleshy scepter. Just as the two women held his attention, so too did his member stand erect, ready for its own attention. "You may proceed," he beckoned.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora glanced down as Andolin undid his codpiece, barely keeping from laughing. It just went to show that some things aren't all that they're advertised to be. The girl had seen her share of male members in her time aboard ships. She'd seen smaller, but she had also seen bigger. She supposed she could make due with what he had.

Turning her head to whisper in Ygraine's ear, barely moving her lips, moving the girl's hair to obscure her mouth, she whispered, "While I have him distracted, get him to lay down then we shall have our fun." She then nipped at the other woman's ear before leaning forward, her bottom in the air as she slowly bowed down before him. Looking up at him from his waist level, she said, "Yes, Your Majesty," as her hand wrapped around him.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine might have relaxed somewhat, but Anora's pat upon her backside still elicited a gasp and muffled cry, the girl's eyes going to the side, before her lips curled into a mischievous smile from the surprised 'O'. Then came the revelation of Andolin's manhood and the eyes of Haut-Ledoc's only daughter went to the attentive scepter, followed a flicker later by the rather suggestive wetting of her lips by the tip of the tongue. Her notches were few and thus she was far more impressed by the sight, though luckily not intimidated.

Then came the whisper and for a flicker Ygraine's eyes went to Andolin's her smile turning a bit more impish. She moved the toher girl's hand away, before she slid forward and pressed her body against him, rising on tiptoes as she approached. Her full breasts pressed against Caesar's chest, as his length slid between her thighs, her skin soft and still a bit cold to the touch. A moment later she held him gently between her thighs, as her hands rested upon his chest. "Your humble subject asks for permission to kiss His Majesty's lips, as that is what she really wants." As she uttered really Ygraine shifter her body, her thighs caressing Andolin's fleshy scepter, as he paused an inch from his lips, with an almost honest pleading gaze, her lashes fluttering seductively. "You would so much more comfortable if you were to lie down, Your Highness."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

It seemed that Anora had been meeting some large sailors during her young life. Maybe it took a larger man to go to sea. Yet, Andolin's ego was not tied to the size of his member. It was but a tool after all.

Ygraine would not have been surprised by Andolin's manhood. After all, she had seen it before when he had his way with her in an earlier secret rendezvous. Likewise, he already knew the feel of her own sweet recess, though it had been many months ago.

When Ygraine fawned over him and deferred to him, he knew she was feigning it. A haughtier person did not exist. She must want to be a Caesari.

Yet, the way she rubbed her thighs against him made it hard for him to concentrate. In fact, it simply made him hard. Remembering that he was the one in charge, he needed to assert that authority.

"You'll get your kiss, but on your back. It is the night of the Caesar's coronation, and it is a blessing to receive his seed. You've pleased me enough that I believe that you shall be blessed this evening," he uttered with a cheeky smile. Much as he would have liked to had two women pay lip service to his manhood, he was far too excited. He also knew that there was another guest who would be blessed later as well.

Normally, he might not use such tactics on Ygraine, but since she was playing the role of the submissive servant, then he was prepared to command her. Perhaps that might be secretly pleasing to a haughty lady. Who was to say?
Last edited by Andolin on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora looked up in surprise as she was pushed out of the way. One brow rose as Ygraine took command and Andolin followed suit. It seemed she was forgotten. It wasn't that she was so looking forward to being with the Caesar, but she didn't like to be pushed aside. She gritted her teeth as she moved back towards the end of the bed.

Go ahead and lose what little sense you have in her, Andi, she thought with a smile that contained very little joy, but plenty of malice. Well, it didn't matter. He just had to be distracted enough so he wouldn't know what she was up to.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine complied once more, pulling Andolin closer to bed, her back to it, unable to hold back a chuckle when he mentioned his seed being a blessing, though she quickly hid it behind a tease. “Oh, but it is not me you shall bless, Your Highness. I merely am to serve as a willing embodiment of your Empire.” She knew a little about the ritual, though exact details evaded her, though the devil was truly in the details, as simply spilling his seed was not enough for Caesar’s virility to infertile the land. One more thing was necessary and Ygraine was not aware of it.

She was aware of Anora’s presence and while she could endure and indeed enjoy being Andolin’s bed-mate that evening, she and the lithe thief had made a plan and she was going to see to her part of it. Tubling back down upon the bed, she pulled His Highness on top of her, squirming under him as he teeth sank into her shoulder in a soft bite, her eyes widening as she willed Anora to move already.

OOC: Should Anora choose not to do anything silly and wicked, I think we can wrap this up, unless you wsh to play it through.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Yes, the ritual, supposedly, needed Andolin to spill his seed into the soil of one he cared about. Ygraine did not satisfy such a definition. If this was a garden, then Ygraine was nothing but a tool. Still, her lunar beauty was impossible to deny, so Andolin found himself laying atop her, as she so readily relented.

There was some surprise that the haughty daughter of the Haut Le Ducs would allow herself to be a plaything in the presence of a mere commoner like Anora, but Andolin was willing to dismiss it, warily. He was always wary by nature, especially when things seemed odd, or too good to be true. Nevertheless, he was happy to service the dark-haired beauty as his periodic glances went to Anora, just to see what she was doing.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Watching sex really wasn't that interesting to Anora, having seen more than her share of drunken copuling in the tavern her grandfather had run. It had been a brothel under her grandmother and most of the clientel still thought it that, as did most of the bar staff. They tried to shield her, but it was what turned Anora off most men. Vanir hadn't been like that, so she had enjoyed his tutelage. Andolin was appearing to be of the tavern type, as he simply got down to business.

He could try and keep track of her all he liked as he moved, but she was unshackled and unencumbered, so movement was very easy for her. Her pickpocket ways might just come in handy as she moved silently towards the foot of the bed, where the lustful fiend had attached one of the shackles. She moved her hands over the item, silently, her fingers trained to make sure no sound was heard. Lifting the open cuff, she moved quickly, trying to attach it to Andolin's ankle, shackling the Ceasar.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine’s hand slipped down Andolin’s body, seeking his Royal Scepter and giving it a gentle squeeze just as Anora reached for the shackle, trying to mask the other girl’s motions and the tinkling of the chain, writhing under the Caesar and moaning into his ears. Despite the lithe thief’s attempts, her actions were not uttely soundless, but she managed to shackle the Caesar with Ygraine’s assistance. Haut Ledoc’s daughter then grinned impishly up at the Caesar as he hand massaged his manhood slowly and teasingly. “Ooops, seems His Imperial Highness will have to be really good to the two of us if he wants to be set free.” She glanced at Anora with a wry grin. “Do you think he has been a good boy so far? Has he deserved to be set free, or should we ask for more?”
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Men, as a general matter, do not like to be interrupted in their lovemaking -- unless it is done purposefully to enhance one's staying power, of course. Here, Andolin was no exception. Intent on giving Ygraine the sexplay that she deserved, he found her grasping his shaft to keep him from entering her. Keeping an eye on Anora only made it all the more frustrating.

Thus, when he turned his attention fully to push past Ygraine's hand and into her womb, the Caesar was surprised to find his ankle shackled. The other end of the manacles seemed to be to be around Ygraine's wrist. So, now, they were chained together, and not in a natural way.

"Now now ladies," he chided them lightly. "It was the two of you who were supposed to be manacled -- not I." His mind immediately went to where he had secreted the key to the manacles. My pocket. As he spoke, he moved his hand to appear as though he wished to rub his ankle. Instead, he was inching his way to his pocket, so that he could gain the key to unlock himself.

"I am a good boy," he insisted. "Haven't I showered you both with attention?"
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora grinned as the lock snapped in place around the almighty Caesar's ankle. It was a satisfying sound for the young thief. How many times had she heard it snap around her own wrist? Almost the same amount of times she had slipped her thin hand out of them.

Climbing up on the bed next to the pair, she smiled, sitting cross-legged, her eyes full of mischief. Andolin's question was met with a grin. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with 'no' as my answer," she said. "Both to the attention portion of your question and whether or not you are a good boy." Her hand shot forward to catch the whip as his hand moved down to his ankle, hoping that Ygraine had his attention split far enough.

"You have been a very naughty Caesar, trying to lock two, innocent women to your bed," she said, the teasing tone back in her voice. "Why, such an act would certainly call for some kind of recompense..."
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Unbeknownst to Andolin there were some men who found greatest pleasure in the very act that bothered him so, that being a purposeful interruption of the love making, with days going past before they were allowed to bring the act to its climax. As he would find it, Ygraine's body pressed against his, making his attempts to reach the pocket and key therein rather difficult, , though not impossible, the woman bellow him shivering slightly, though the room was not that cold. "You watched and tried to take me. Is that attention?" She pouted, a smile clear upon her lips, vaguely resembling a smirk. She tugged the chain, turning the smile into a grin at Anora's words. "Yes, I think even a Caesar needs to earn the right to bed two women like us. Perhaps you could think of something which would make this less of a rape?" She arched a brow, the last word strangely accented, the p given strength and emphasized.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Not liking to lose control of situations, Andolin was forced to humor it. He was in no real danger, except for his pride. There were guards outside and he had a certain sorcerous ability that had been known to charm a woman or two. yet, he did not feel obliged to use any of these strategem's at present. This was merely a playful interlude.

"Come come ladies," he beseeched sportingly. "You have forgotten why I am here. It is I that am to dispense Imperial justice. It was I that sought to settle the wrongs between you ... in a way that might even be entertaining to us all. Now you say that it is the judge that owes the compensation? A curious sense of justice you both have."

"I daresay that most of the ladies at court tonight would have viewed it as recompense to come back with me afterward for a bit of sport. There is a certain legend about the Caesar and the day of his coronation. A lady receiving his ... attention is blessed by the Gods." He altered the story a bit to suit his purpose.

"If you wish to be freed of my judgement in this matter, you have but to say the word. You are free to go at any time. The emnity between the two of you earlier is gone, so it seems that justice has been served already." Though his body sought to taste feminine charms this evening, he knew he had yet another guest imprisoned to serve him, so these two were less essential.

A more forceful voice appeared as he offered the alternative. he was used to command and it came natural to him, even in the embarrassing state he found himself. "If you would serve me, as you promised, then you must obey my every command. If you please me, then I will see that you are rewarded in some fashion later. The choice is yours."
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora cocked her head as Andolin spoke, her smile not changing, though those aquamarine eyes danced with amusement. "We have a curious sense of judgement? My dear Imperial Caesar, you're the one who finds it enjoyable to strip women of their clothes and freedom, then have your way with them. Who's judgement should be called into question?," she asked.

Reaching over, she ruffled the shackled Caesar's hair. "Oh yes, we are oh so honored to be this evening's slave girls. Why, I shall run home and tell all my friends about it," she continued to tease. Her eyes, always moving, watched for any sudden movement from either of the entwined lovers. "As for being freed of your judgement, we were the moment that shackle closed around your ankle...Andi."

He might try to command her, but the little thief wasn't in the mood to be bossed around. She had come here to seduce the man, not be treated like an unwanted piece of trash, which is how he had treated her since the moment he walked in the room. Sure, she wasn't the beauty that Ygraine was, but he could have done more than just wave his not so royal sceptor at her. He didn't know her. He didn't know if she was well connected. The fact that she wasn't connected (to her knowledge) only irritated her more about his treatment.

"If we please you? Oh, that is rich. Honey," she said, leaning in so that her breath could move against Andolin's ear, but still out of range enough that he would have to drop down on top of the woman under him to reach her, gainng her time. "The question now is if you please us." Suddenly, she reached out and smacked Andolin's rear end with all the strenght in her arm.
Dorothy Parker

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Some men liked to be chained up and dominated. Andolin was not such a man. He loved to be in control, and did not like to be dominated. Thus, Anora's actions were not going to have the desired effect.

She had come to seduce the Caesar. He did not need to be seduced, as he was quite prepared to have sex this evening. In fact, he had planned just that sort of thing with several beauties, if they could be found. It would be akin to try to convince a starving man to eat.

While Andolin had no problem with some measure of sport in the process, he was a vain and egotistical creature by nature (though he could hide it when it served him). He had been annoyed when Ygraine had called him familiarly by his first name. It was why he had meted out a punishment for her. At least Ygraine knew him before he had become anyone of importance. As such, she had greater lattitude to be familiar with him than a total stranger. Anora did not. Worse, Anora treated him like a little boy who needed to be put in his place and taught humility. The only type of humility Andolin favored was the feigned kind. He involuntarily winced from the slap as he moved to upright himself, still hanging on to the whip that Anora sought to contest.

Fortunately, only his one ankle was restrained. His hands were not. Any ardor he had been feeling for the naked women was now gone -- his manhood deflated by his angst.

"You are right Miss Frollie, once the shackle was affixed to my ankle, you were freed of my judgment for your transgression you did to Lady Ygraine. But now you have committed new transgressions. You have shackled your Caesar against his will, have spoken to him in a mocking tone, and have struck him. That is enough to have you imprisoned," he declared in a voice that showed no humor.

"Fortunately, I am in a generous mood on the night of my coronation. So, I will grant you leave to get dressed immediately and leave the Citadel at once." He was not in the mood to play anymore.

"And you, Lady Ygraine," he spoke formally to her. "Do you wish to leave as well?"
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine was stuneed, as the little thief acted in a way she never would have expected, a slight shiver going down her spine as she imagined how she too might get punished along the fool who dared strike Andolin. As the smack sounded, her hand tentatively reached down and gently rubbed the struck spot, seeking to soothe the pain as well as distract him somewhat. She did not want to end up in dungeon, just because some twit dared spill wine on her dress. She untangled when Caesar rose, rising as well, but only to sit upon the bed, looking at Anora with mixture of fear and annoyance in her eyes.

Only once she was addressed did Ygraine rise, her hand hanging limply down so as not to tug the chain around Andolin's ankle, her naked body pressing against the freshly crowned Caesar. She shook her head and whispered softly. "If my company is not to your liking I will leave. But, if permit it I would like to stay and show that not all women are as ungrateful as her." She glanced at the lithe thief, eyes flashing with anger, though a flicker later Anoda could see plea in them, and read a soundless Please from Ygraine's lips.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Andolin paused for a moment but then decided to answer before Anora. His mood had been spoiled and he did not trust Ygraine. She had mentioned about wanting something to make it seem less a rape. To a paranoid man like himself, that almost hinted that she planned to claim she was raped, unless he gave her what she wanted.

Andolin was an admirer of blackmail, except when it was turned on himself. The only way to deal with a blackmailer was to kill them, for they would have a hold over you for the rest of your life otherwise.

Had he still been aroused, he might have thought with his manhood, rather than his brain. Now that he was more calm, he could engage his brain once more.

"Your company is very much desired Lady Ygraine," he flattered. He needed to keep her interested. "Likewise, a lady who knows the value of gratitude is a person worth rewarding." he offered a forced smile.

"But, tonight, I find myself strangely weary. Perhaps it was the ceremony," he speculated aloud as he moved to pull up his pants and attempt to retrieve the manacle key. "Thus, I would ask you to escort out Miss Frollie and await my summons some other evening." His expression was framed to appear genuine. he had no further use for either of them this evening. He had other options available to him.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora rolled her eyes as Andolin got all pouty. What a spoiled brat! You know, I'll find a way to make him pay for treating me like some servant. Don't know how. Don't know when. But Andi dear, you will curse the day you ever screwed over Anora Frollie, she thought. Little did she know that in just a few tides hence, she would find a way to be able to do just that, and through connections she already had.

"Oh no, not on my account. You two stay, have fun. I'll show myself out," she said, moving off the bed, quickly stooping to put her dress back on, sliding it over her lithe form. She didn't bother to try and stop and unlock either of them. Walking to the door, she tried to open it. If it was locked, she'd turn around and climb out the window, having scaled a wall or two during her thefts.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine threw a little pout, but nodded quickly, sitting down patiently and offering her wrist so Andolin would unshackle her too. “I understand completely. I will await your message eagerly.” While not completely true, she had no reason to have him believe otherwise, though being spurned twice in a single evening, did not sit well with the young noblewoman. Still, he was a Caesar and being on his good side would prove to be beneficial in the long run, and pride was a small price to pay for what he had to offer. Just like Anora she quickly donned her dress, turning to bow to Andolin before leaving, through the door which Anora found unlocked. The guards in the hallway glanced her way, but as His Majesty did not cry out they remained at their posts. A servant appeared to lead the girls out, calling a coach for each that would take them home.

OOC: Andolin, please feel free to jump into the other thread. Anora you may try to chat with Ygraine, or simply end the thread.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Skilled by a snowy owl as part of the Modding Seminar. :)

Andolin:
Native Craft [Paranoia] +*

Anora:
New skill: Taunting ~ Basic
Persuade +*
Con Artist +*
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”