Pax: Master Klebb, Chyril 27th

Where all the pigeons flock to leave their messages to the good people in the Western Kingdom.

Moderator: Mods

Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Pax: Master Klebb, Chyril 27th

Post by Kaelara Mentahn »

"Master Klebb,

As requested, I have contacted many local merchants, while I am still awaiting responses from some, I have secured firm interest from the following businesses: -She outlines the responses and details regarding the interested businesses, and the amounts they foresee an interest in.-

I believe that the climate here is receptive to this endeavor, and as long as we are able to procure the goods, believe it will be successful. Have you heard any updates from Master Blackfoot regarding Brie's interest? There is a slight splotch of ink, here, as if her quill lasted over-long. The paragraph ends somewhat abruptly at this point

I am now looking to find the appropriate location for a greater storage facility, which would best be served within the city limits. Any suggestions you might have, with your knowledge of the other businesses and your experience on the council, would be greatly respected.

Speaking of the council and reflecting on the local economy, I was interested in submitting a proposal to you, as the head of that body, for The Council to sponsor a Festival celebrating the arrival of Spring. I doubt I need outline the economic benefits, for what festival is complete without booths from which to buy goods? To stir our neighbors from this odd apathy that seems to have grasped them? But as Leadership in this city, I believe we have a responsibility to at least seek to draw matters together.

Also, having spoken a little with the Provost regarding his desire to export wine, perhaps he could be encouraged to invite some of the local nobility interested in such matters? But I digress.

If you would, please allow me to present this proposal at the next Council meeting. I eagerly await your response, as I expect to see the Provost on the 28th, and would appreciate taking the next step regarding bringing in business contacts from outside these city walls.

Respectfully,

~Kaelara Mentahn
Avatar courtesy of www.allavatars.com - Electra
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Kaelara received an almost immediate reply to her letter. It was written in a plain, rounded hand and was short and to the point.

Dear Miss Mentahn,

I am pleased to note your progress on our endeavour. I have heard nothing directly yet regarding the Brie connection but it is early days.

There is a meeting of the council this eventide and I would be grateful if you would attend, so that we might discuss your proposal. I suspect that the Provost will not be able to attend at such short notice and suggest that we discuss the wine issue at another time.

Klebb

Return to “Royal Mail”