Citadel: Location Descriptions

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Citadel: Location Descriptions

Post by Maeve »

As a nicely wrapped chocolate egg I have been wikifying all locations of the Citadel in as far as they did not burn down. The Citadel palace will get done by tomorrow I think.

You can find the Citadel Locations in their own directory in the wiki, thus the former threads have been archived in the development forum of the mods.

The wiki is a very handy thing, and I'm going to encourage all Citadel players to use it. Research the Citadel. Learn to set out your own path and be on top of things. Own your scene. Anything written in the wiki you may use in the game if it is logical for your character. Have you done your character write up yet? Be sure to interlink it to the rest of the Citadel.

Here are some wiki rules:

1. You can at any time use a description of a game location! You will see a nice green banner stating this is a game location you may use. Copy paste it and use it to start your own threads.

2. You may at any time correct spelling mistakes in the wiki, including any Citadel stuff. You can also add interlinking etc.

3. Is an article outdated? Suggest changes in the talk thread and PM the coordinator.

4. Do you want to create new locations? Send your suggestions in PM to the coordinator.

5. Do you see a stub and wouldn't mind doing a write up? Please do so and post it on the talk pages and send the coordinator a PM you have submitted something.

6. The same goes for entirely new material, though we suggest you post that to the development forums for input.

Lets come together as a community and add what we know to the wiki!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

As a nicely wrapped chocolate egg I have been wikifying all locations of the Citadel in as far as they did not burn down.

Ah, and it appears there are quite a few that did not burn down yet! A pleasant surprise! :)

Wonderful job, Maeve. *hug* The Citadel owes you thanks!
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Burned down? In Citadel?

*shuffles his paws*
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

*rubs his shiny head* Nope, no fires in the Citadel...not..at...what?
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I think we need a fire-proof skill at this rate. :lol:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Return to “Imperial Mail”