More mods to blame for stuff

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

More mods to blame for stuff

Post by Grey Wolf »

I always like doing news and stuff. Especially if it is good news like it is today. Cause we gots ourselves a brand new mod in Citadel.

Well, maybe not brand new as he has been around forever, but he is going to mod Citadel for the first time in my memory. Yeah, I am old geezer, but I still got good memory.

So, to keep long story short, please welcome our Towelgod and Webmaster Meridiuz and be good to him or else I start biting and burning stuff. ;)

He is nice and good and fluffy and likes bunnies and duckies. *is lying through his teeth* Okay, maybe I was not quite true. Lemme try again. He likes cute girls in nothing but towels and can post a mean fighting and magick post as well as do politics. Expect to see him all over the city, but mostly in Patrician's Ring where he will be modding Politics and Nobility mostly.

Any questions?
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

No questions, but I would like to say hi to Meridiuz, and thank god we've a mod who can handle Citadel intrigue asides from yourself, GW :)
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Welcome Meriduz. *gives the new mod a hug* I promise to be on my bestest of best behaviors. *smiles innocently then runs off giggling, leaving the new mod with one less thing to worry about...like his wallet*
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

*needs to figure out how to get back to Citadel and weasel a fighting and magick thread out of the Toweled One*
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3

Return to “Imperial Mail”