Out for a Drink (Chyril 27th MT)

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Despite her unsteady feet, Krys did her share of walking, and all Yelena had to do was provide a steadying hand when Krys’ balance got lost and veered to the side, an event often followed by a truly girlish giggle and wide smile from the more than tipsy guardswoman. As inebriated as she was, the guardswoman appeared less nasty and tightlipped. “Well you looked like a good prey for me to corner and screw. All lost and wanting to be a Companion, and I thought it might be fun to get you somewhere alone and….. But, then Sarge got hurt and that riot had me stay up all night and you turned out to be an okay girl, so I changed my mind.” She shrugged and nearly toppled them both over as she lost balance once more. “Could have been fun though, but meh. I don’t think I could screw you even if I wanted now. Too plastered to do any good in the sack.”
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Post by Yelena Kintessia »

Yelena gasped when they had almost fell over. “It's alright, I have another place to go after I get you home.” As they kept walking Yelena was conversing with herself in the confines of her mind. She was beginning to think that she was a bit too naïve. The moment Krys had revealed her initial intentions Yelena realized she had made some misjudgments in coming along. Although it ended up with her having to take Krys home Yelena could not help but think Krys was an okay person as well. In any case she felt she would have to change and adapt to things around the Citadel. There was no way her current philosophies would let her stay completely safe in this city.

The adhiel preferred to treat everyone as if they always had a good will, but as she got older she witnessed her belief get tested over and over in different situations. In the end she always thought nothing of it and stayed in denial, but it was beginning to come clear that in the near future she would have to let go of that way of thought.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Avatar by Finn! (She's zomg amazing)[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

With her confession over, Krys nearly fell asleep staggering and leaning heavily on Yelena finally managing to reach a small two storey house near the Gaol. She lived in the attic, the stairs winding around the side and back and leading to a small door, its bright green paint peeling off in places. Both girls were forced to bend in order to enter, and once inside Yelena was greeted by a simple, but well kept room. The floor was covered in a plethora of mismatched rugs, but they were clean and the air smelled faintly of fresh flowers a pot near the only window filled with them. There was a small pile of clothes next to a basket in the corner, but otherwise the room was fairly neat and clean. Krys managed to stumble to bed and with a lot of groans and grumbles got out of her armor and boots, insisting that Yelena help her wash her face and neck, and get the dust out before snuggling into bed and falling asleep, leaving her benefactor to stay and explore or leave her to rest.

OOC: I think we are about done, unless you wish to explore the room.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Post by Yelena Kintessia »

Yelena told Krys that she would visit her again sometime in the future as she helped wash the womans face but wasn't sure if she heard it. After getting Krys into bed Yelena left quietly in order to get to her other meeting at Simple Pleasures.

ooc: We're done =)
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Avatar by Finn! (She's zomg amazing)[/size]

Return to “Inner & Outer Ring”