Slow transition from Syra to Gutter Rat! All read!

Moderator: Mods

Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Slow transition from Syra to Gutter Rat! All read!

Post by Syra »

Dear people,
As I have mailed you all I need to take a break as moderator. In order to make the transition as smooth as possible I am currently working with Gutter Rat to slowly shift threads. There will be some threads I will finish or even start up, yet other threads will be taken over already.

This does mean a bit of a delay since Rat is reading up on the notes.

I hope to see you all again soon and wish you all a great time with Rat, who will be taking care of Roque together with Morgan while I'm away. I am very grateful for all of your writings, as well as for the offers to take over!

*HUGS*

Syra
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Gutter Rat
Retired staff

Post by Gutter Rat »

Well, the transition seems to be going smoothly, as is the transition at my job from school-year work hours to summer work hours, so I figured I would give you lovely players a heads-up as to my (hopeful) posting rate/schedule.

I am working 10-hour days now (M-F), but I plan to do mass-postings in the same way that Grey Wolf does them, with the not-set-in-stone post days being Saturdays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

This should give my brain a break when needed while still keeping good pace with you all. For those of you new to Tazlure, this does not mean that you have to wait for one of those days to start a new thread, just have to wait for mod posts on those days.

And for prospective players, don't worry - things like character approval/changes/other modly duties don't follow that schedule.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, for your patience with me, and (most importantly) for picking Roque d'Ancourt as your location of choice. Good things are brewing - can you SMELL what the Roque is COOKIN'?!?!?

Gutter Rat
Daemons come out at night...and so do the rats.
Posting availability: Almost daily, if I can swing it.

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”