Super synch issues!

Moderator: Mods

Tristam

Super synch issues!

Post by Tristam »

OK, I've got a couple of things that I could resolve over the Super synch if no PC wants to take it up as a thread after the synch. So let me know what your interest is about the following topics.

1) The University High Council now has two openings because Redgrave is dead and Ventalla is unavailable. I need to know if any of the PCs would be interested in trying to claim one of those spots or influence who will get one of those spots. Otherwise, I would announce the results of the selection in the summary.

2) Negotiations with the Citadel - There are quite a few legal things to be worked out like: does Sierra own the Uofm or vice versa and are the contracts for Citadel to fund the University still valid, etc. If there a PC interested in being the negotiator, then we can pick this up after the supersynch. If not, then it will likely be decided in summary.

Those are the really big ones. If you have any suggestions for things to be resolved or introduced with the synch feel free to share those ideas here or drop me a PM. Thanks!

-- Trist
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

*raises hand on issue 1* Interested in the position. I should be hearing about the UoM's location in my current thread.

And on the second one: I'm also interested but seeing as my character is working on so many things it might be a bit of a pinch to get to work on that as well. I have some ideas on it however.
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Morg

Post by Morg »

Morgan would vote for Elvin! Except I don't think it works like that. Oh well. Morgan might try to convince Octava to support Elvin's candidacy, but that's about the extent to which I could be involved in the first issue.

I'm more interested in item 2), as it's something Morgan's got himself involved in already, and he'll be visiting the Citadel during his recess summary in any case. I'd be happy to take on the role of negotiator (and equally happy to share it if someone else wanted it). We could work some of it into the recess summary - let's chat about it, anyway. :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

I will wait to see what the outcome of my latest post is before I consider option 1 :lol:

Don't think the High Council would be overly thrilled to have Ashtallion on board right now!
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Most of S'sinith's "Ambassador" plans can be done through decisions and planning. He probably doesn't have time to learn about being a professor, but he could also be a herald between the UoM and Citadel because of his political status.

For one, he has also saved the UoM from blackmail by appeasing the Fire elemental/possible demon which was trapped in the basement after the UoM lifted off with a promise to have a duel with seven of the professors that the creature wanted to kill. Obviously, he's banking on them being able to quell a mid-level mage and the creature, and hopefully not kill him in the process in order to prevent the word from leaking out that they had such a destructive creature left behind.

Technically, however, he is not yet a member of the University. He is willing, however, to surrender himself to getting the creature removed should he have been deceived about it not being an elemental. He has sensed no Netheric energies around it thusfar, thus is mostly convinced that it is an elemental.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”