Good morning, sunshine! Jygust 30th MT

Moderators: Vanadius, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Graves

Post by Graves »

D'arcy keeps her eyes closed for a few seconds longer, forcing herself to calm her heart down and move back into the present. Thump thump thump, goes the steady beat. Just behind the throbbing sound, the woman hears Ophelia dragging herself up, and is relieved to no longer hear the sounds of vomit.

She rises to her feet, perhaps a bit too quickly, given the vertiginous sensation which causes her vision to swim for a few moments, staring down at Sam uncomprehendingly for a few moments, even as Ophelia rushes to the boy's side and attempts to awaken him.

D'arcy's brain can't seem to comprehend the gravity of the situation for a few long moments, before at last, her eyes widen spastically. "Ophy, I have some smelling salts in my room and some tea, I'll go fetch them," she begins suddenly; tersely. Her mind's eye is awash in images of tutoring Sam, of his stubborn nature and his winning smile.

"I'll be just a moment," the Mouthie begins, gathering herself and jaunting from the doorway deeper into the house, stepping delicately over Sam, and headed to the place where her room ought to be...
[i]But remember when I moved in you,
And the Holy Dove was moving too,
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah...

--- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah[/i]
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

(OOC: I’ll step back in here given abott’s absence)

As Ophelia knelt over the young lad, he remained still. Only the slight sound of faint breathing emanating from the poor boy’s mouth indicated that he was still alive. The recent events proved too much for Ophelia’s stomach to take and she continued to retch violently.

D’Arcy found her old room undisturbed. The smelling salts were on a small shelf located in a corner of the room. All the possessions that she had left when she ran from the house remained in place. As she entered the room, she heard the unmistakable sound of Ophelia’s sickness.
Guido Cercatoro

(OOC: do you want to continue here or shall we wrap this up?)
Guido Cercatoro

I'm assuming that this is finished now so I'll archive

Return to “The Baron Estates Archives”