Cave of the Heart- Beach Training (MT- Jygust 30th)

Dort, Aveas and Sierra form the most important triangle of the Seven Isles. Magick and trade are their core business.

Moderators: Adanedhel, Brytan, Mods

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

It was but a short walk to the small hut which stood on the beach under the cover of the trees. Built out of driftwood and straw it almost faded into the background as it was barely large enough to contain a single person. The three of them placed the stranger inside the hut, where Groas got some more water from a skin which hung on one of the walls. The two containers were carried by Valen, who placed them by the cot upon which they placed the man.

After they made sure he was alright, he drank little of the water he was given, Groas beckoned his two pupils to join him outside. The sun was rising higher already, the sand upon which they walked so far from the surf was dry and warm. Groas sat down by his hut and invited the others to sit with him.

"So, what do you make of this one then?" He requested of his kit.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Jolace
Singer of Songs

Post by Jolace »

"Well, I think we did the right thing in helping him. I like training with you two more than anything, but I can't help but feel sorry for those in need." His inner animal was still tugging at him to train. Was it to train? Or was it to pursue the threat he was worried about. No, that was a fight or flight, and they chose to fly. Now he wished to focus on training his connection to his inner animal and listening to Groas.

"What do you think, Valen? Would you like to train some more?" He tilted his head inquisitively at his best friend, who had been rather silent this whole time. "Oh- I have to apologize about my water issue, I really felt like my inner animal was speaking to me, warning us about the danger... I suppose it doesn't matter much now though." He hoped he was right, and that it was his inner orca talking. He was so excited to think about connecting with his other spirit, but he was worried that it was all in his head. No... That was definitely real...
"Music, next to silence, is the purest form of expression."

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ed6k5wc5hym]Listen to Song of Jolace[/url]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=216506#216506]Jolace pics[/url]
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

Valen had helped carry the man inside and sat with the others, listening to both Jolace and Groas as they spoke. "I'd be happy to train some more, sure. We haven't done a lot of that really, now have we?" He smiled.

Groas smiled aswell. "Training doesn't only come from practicing combat routines and weapon skills Valen. Getting in touch with your Inner Animal is more than physical excersise, as you should know by now. Jolace seems to feel that to some extent already. It is good that you are listening to your Inner Animal. Regardless of wether or not it's messages are clear to you, as long as you listen they will only become more clear."

The old man looked out over the beach and the waves that collided on the shore of the island. "Perhaps we should just sit a while and listen to the sea. It is what I will do for a little bit while our guest sleeps."

OOC: If you want to continue sparring or alike with Valen, feel free to continue in this thread, otherwise we can assume you spend some time meditating and training and continue elsewhere.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

Jolace
Singer of Songs

Post by Jolace »

ooc: No problem, Jolace would be more than happy to just sit and meditate.

"I would like to train my inner animal as you see fit, master Groas. I will stay here and meditate with you." The young kanthrop smiled warmly and he looked out at the ocean with a deep sigh. I wonder if I'll ever swim deep... I want nothing more... We want nothing more... He began to meditate already, listening to the waves and allowing them to lull him into a calmness so he could try to speak to his inner animal. In... Out... In... Out... He matched his breathing to the slow ebb and flow of the waves, and he cleared his mind, making way for the voice he truly wished to hear. In... Out... Eventually even the hypnotic drone of his thoughts counting the waves faded away and there was nothing but the silence in his mind as he waited for his own inner voice to speak.
Last edited by Jolace on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Music, next to silence, is the purest form of expression."

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ed6k5wc5hym]Listen to Song of Jolace[/url]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=216506#216506]Jolace pics[/url]
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

OOC: locked for skilling.

Return to “Triangle Islands”