Pax: Gate tavern (30 Jygust late TT)

Moderators: Vanadius, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Pax: Gate tavern (30 Jygust late TT)

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

In Ayolin's Room

Ayolin slept soundly, even through the noises that drifted up from the crowded bar. It was fortunate that he had asked Rosie to rouse him, for otherwise he might have slept throughout the entire day. Still, the young barmaid was as good as her word and she shook the dwarf awake at the appointed time.

"Time to wake sir." The voice floated through his sleepy dreams and he awoke to find Rosie's ample bosom hovering over him as she shook his shoulder.
Ayolin Metalhand
Civus

Post by Ayolin Metalhand »

Ayolin was back in his home-town. He had just been hunting together with his father. Ayolin was carrying some rabbits and Ragnax bore a young deer on his broad shoulders. Gleaming with pride, Ayolin couldn't wait to show their catch to his mom.

"I know you want to go home, but I need you to run an errand for me Ayolin." Ragnax said in a low comforting voice. "Here's some money. Go to the herbalist and get some rosemary and basilicum to put on the meat, we'll have a feast tonight."

"Yes father" Ayolin said. After he hung the rabbits on the deer's neck he ran off to the herbalist. The store was close by his home, but on his way Ayolin passed an alley where a group of older boys were hanging out.

One of them quickly grasped Ayolin's arm and pulled him into the alley. He had been bullied by them before and Ayolin desperately struggled to get away. Unfortunately the boy's hold on his arm was much too strong for him to escape from. Suddenly Ayolin was flung to the ground. Looking up he saw six shabby faces glooming over him. He knew these guys, their gang was terrorizing every kid in the neighborhood. Their leader, Brealt, the butcher's son was tall for a dwarf but rather fat as well.

"Let me go!" Ayolin screamed. "I was just doing some errands."

"Can't do boy, you passed into our territory and we don't like people passing into our territory. What shall we do with him to make sure he won't be back again?" Brealt asked. "I know! I was just about to go home to take a dump, but your face looks like as good a loo as any!"

The gang laughed loudly. Ayolin tried to get up, but several arms were firmly holding him down to the ground. As he looked up he saw Brealt standing over him. Facing away from Ayolin, he undid his buckle and pulled down his pants. Brealt crunched. Ayolin, who was desperately trying to get away, slowly saw his backside descending towards his face. Just a few inches separated his face from Brealts arse.............

"Time to wake sir." The voice floated through his sleepy dreams and he awoke to find Rosie's ample bosom hovering over him as she shook his shoulder.

Ayolin let out a loud high pitched shriek and threw himself painfully against the wall as he looked into Rosie's cleavage.

"Don't shit on me!"
Last edited by Ayolin Metalhand on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Guido Cercatoro

When Rosie awoke guests in the tavern, she usually received a favourable response. Sometimes it was a simple “Thank you”; at other times it might be “Good mornin’ sweetie, care to join me?” or “Mind the tentpole”. And once, a rather strange gnome had asked her “Do you have a grommitt?” However, never, ever had she been greeted by the words that greeted her that morning:

“Don’t shit on me,” shrieked the dwarf, throwing himself on the wall.

The barmaid stood there open-mouthed (and open-cleavaged). Don’t’ Shit…? What’s he on about? Has he a phobia about doin’ his business? Does he belong to some strange cult that’s averse to shit? Or, oh no, perhaps he gets some sort of sexual pleasure from…perhaps this is some sort of foreplay…

“I ain’t going to shit on you no matter how much you pay me,” stammered Rosie. “Anyhow, I’m a good girl.”
Ayolin Metalhand
Civus

Slowly the situation dawned and Ayolin got increasingly pale. Carefully he rubbed the sore spot the wall had left on his head. On the place of the impact a piece of plaster came of the wall. Ayolin stuttered as he tried apologize to an obviously aghast Rosie.

"N...n..no M..miss Rosie, I..I..I'm so s..s.sorry. I didn't m..m...mean what I said. I just had a b....b....bad d...d...dream."

Not daring to look Rosie in the eyes (or her bosom) Ayolin bowed his head in shame. His face turned red.

"I dreamt about some bullies I grew up with, they we're holding me down and one of them took a crap on me. Just then you woke me and I mistook your bosom for the bullies' behind."

Almost immediately Ayolin realized his mistake and he quickly tried to correct it. He tried to look up at Rosie and explain, but somehow he got stuck halfway and found himself pleading to her bosom.

"Not that your bosom looks anything like a bullies behind, not at all! Your bosom looks gorgeous, not at all like something I wouldn't like to get in my face. Your skin looks softer too, and not hairy at all."

"Owww, now it sounds like I'm trying to seduce you, but it's nothing like that. I mean, you're lovely and all, but............I..............I.... ."

"I'm just going downstairs, ok? Thank you for waking me up."

With a sprint that would amaze even the fastest centaur, Ayolin dashed for the door and into the hallway.
Last edited by Ayolin Metalhand on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guido Cercatoro

(OOC: not sure what Ayolin sleeps in but as it’s summer I’m assuming he’s naked :wink: )

As Ayolin attempted to explain his dream to the barmaid, her face took on an increasingly incredulous look. The incredulity turned to horror as the dwarf raced past her to the door. For, in his hurry, the dwarf had failed to get dressed and still wore his night attire, which consisted of…nothing…

Alexandria Grenobla had been a whore in the gate brothel for some time. She was known as “Morning Glory”, for she took the early shift servicing those customers whose job patterns left little time to visit the brothel in the evenings. Having just dealt with a satisfied customer, she had left her room clad in only a flimsy robe when a naked dwarf ran out of a bedroom door careering into the poor woman.

Whore and dwarf fell in a tangled heap on the floor. Ayolin found himself face to face…well, face to cheek actually… with Alexandria’s rather generous and naked bottom.

Rosie emerged from the doorway. She was faced by the sight of Alexandria’s naked rear perched on the dwarf’s face. He’s at it again.

“Don’t shit on him Alex. Don’t give him the satisfaction. He’s a pervert.”
Ayolin Metalhand
Civus

Not sure what just happened, Ayolin found himself lying on the floor. On top of him was a woman. At least he was quite certain what he was staring at was a woman's behind. And a rather large one as well. It also dawned on him that he was naked as well.

Unfortunately, shaving did not seem to be one of the virtues the owner of this bottom possessed. She had however been blessed with a large amount of pubic hairs, one of which was close enough to tickle Ayolin's nose. Unable to move his head away he felt a sneeze coming up. Just as he opened his mouth to do so, he heard Rosies voice behind him.

“Don’t shit on him Alex. Don’t give him the satisfaction. He’s a pervert.”

Ayolin sneezed loudly. In response the woman on top of him shrieked and got up as quick as she could, leaving the dwarf alone on the floor. Overwhelmed by the circumstances the naked Ayolin chose to stay on the floor where things couldn't get any worse.

Finally Ayolin decided he just couldn't get any more embarrassed than he already was. With all the dignity he could muster Ayolin slowly stood up, apologized to Alex, turned around, walked straight passed Rosie, into his room and closed the door gently behind him.

After getting dressed, Ayolin emerged from his room again. He went down the stairs and looked around for anyone familiar.[/i]
Guido Cercatoro

(OOC: careful not to take control of the beautiful Alex; after all who knows how she might react to Ayolin’s attentions :wink: )

Both Rosie and Alex appeared somewhat dumfounded by the turn of events and the dwarf managed to extricate himself and return to his bedroom without incident. A few flickers after he had closed the door, he heard raucous laughter. It didn’t sound like Rosie and so was presumably the other woman. The dwarf was unaware of the fact that “morning glory” had a penchant for short men and, invariably, dwarves fell into this category. As a consequence, she had found the whole incident rather amusing and arousing. As she led the crestfallen Rosie away down the stairs, Alex promised herself to seek out the dwarf when an opportunity presented itself.

Having dressed himself, Ayolin made his way to the main bar. It was extremely busy, with many patrons eating and drinking prior to the festival. The red-headed owner of the tavern was serving behind the bar, as was Rosie, who was whispering to the red-head who then burst out in a fit of giggles. Standing at the bar was a stocky, muscular man with short dark hair and a slightly swarthy appearance; he was in conversation with a large barrel-chested fellow holding a large mug of ale.
Guido Cercatoro

(OOC: Archived without skilling due to inactivity - can be re-activated if player returns)

Return to “The Baron Estates Archives”