Between a Roque and a hard place - Roque OOC

The glorious Summer City upon the white cliffs of the magical Mer de la Luna in the Western Kingdom that harbours many nobles. Home to the Summer Palace of the former King as well as vineyards that produce the city's famous wines. Anything is possible here, if you are willing to bring the right sacrifices.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Callara
Civus

Between a Roque and a hard place - Roque OOC

Post by Callara »

Figured we were lacking one of these ;)

Going to jump right in with a little question. If all goes well I'm going to be running amnesiac Callara around the cliffs for a bit, just outside the city on MT of the 31st. Anyone interested in a convo thread then to further her story? Be fun to have her interact with some people as long as she isn't in KOS mode...
"You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

Callara's Compendium

Avatar drawn and edited by me, tweaked by QC.
Elvira Rodriguez
Civus

Post by Elvira Rodriguez »

I'll see about getting Vi around those parts. Be warned she might push you down the cliffs if you get too weird. ;)
Oooooh, is that your money pouch, or have I just landed meself a husband there, luv.
Avatar by the adorable [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Pixieface[/url]
Frank
Civus

Post by Frank »

I've just brought a new Half Giant up along the waterworks. He's also open to new acquaintances, especially anyone that has the desire to sail, since he'll probably be doing that at one point or another. He can juggle :P
Skylar
Civus

Post by Skylar »

*waves* Don't forget about me plz.
As virgin as olive oil.
Image © All avatars
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

Due to a hectic schedule this week, my posting rate will be slowing down just a bit. Don't worry I'll still be nice and regular, but I won't be quite as speedy as usual this week.

Much love,

-Haik
Thalia Maelstrom
Civus

Post by Thalia Maelstrom »

I can already say, Im addicted to Tazlure. Im really glad I picked Roque to start in too. Haiken has been really helpful in getting me started and already the stories are more then I hoped for. *Claps* Im so glad Paige introduced me to this.

if you think mermaids be takin' our crewmates, well... Then give them mermaids what for!
LOL I almost dropped from my chair laughing.http://www.tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=16454
Our being is subject to all the chances of life. There are so many things we are capable of, that we could be or do. The possibilities are so great that we never, any of us, are more than one-fourth fulfilled.
-Katherine Anne Porter
Callara
Civus

Post by Callara »

Glad you're enjoying the mad house.

--grins wickedly--
"You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side" - Darth Vader

Callara's Compendium

Avatar drawn and edited by me, tweaked by QC.
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Post by Quinlan Corodin »

Yeah, I know it's been a minute since I posted. This time of year is rough, but it's the last time I'll have it this way since I'm graduating in December.

I'll start cooking again soon. :D
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

I apologize to all of the wonderful players of Roque for my erratic and slow posting. Teamed with the holiday season, I have been feeling a bit under the weather and posting hasn't been easy. I know for a fact I will be back to full-throttle Haikan speed around the second week of January tops. Until then, please bear with my slow posting, I assure you all that it is temporary.
Damon Ryot
Civus

Post by Damon Ryot »

Aight. No problem there. You just take your time, and do what you got to do, mate.
Time fades, even legend...
Thalia Maelstrom
Civus

Post by Thalia Maelstrom »

I think everyone is kind of slow at this time of year. Thankfully things are probably (hopefully) getting back to order for everyone.

BTW Haiken, I love the new avatar. Did you do it?
Our being is subject to all the chances of life. There are so many things we are capable of, that we could be or do. The possibilities are so great that we never, any of us, are more than one-fourth fulfilled.
-Katherine Anne Porter
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

No, A good friend of mine did it for me. Actually, she might be joining Tazlure pretty soon. :P
Shea Artrien
Civus

Post by Shea Artrien »

She does good work, Haikan.
Hopefully she'll come. The more the merrier!
[i]"Just because something you said makes a man at the bar want to use his sword to kill you...well, that doesn't mean that what you said wasn't funny."[/i] ~ Shea

[size=75]Avatar courtesy of nwvault.ign.com[/size]
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Its always a good time to torture Mods ;)
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Haikan

Post by Haikan »

I'd like to just say that working with you all in this city has truly been a great thing. There was magick in excitement in Roque that in the end, really can be attributed to the wealth of enthusiastic and creative players, and the great relationship I had with you all. It's been one heck of a run, and I hope to see you all again sometime.

Gwayne, Damon, Arnholt, Callara, Frank, Thalia, Shea, Elvira, Amber, Viviana, Gaelana, Elvira, QC, Syra, Gutter_Rat, and even Alexandrya, Camillia and Taevia, (heck, Uli Orange, for the minute that you played) and anyone else who contributed to this beautiful city that I may have overlooked, you have my thanks for a wonderful thing. I'll not soon forget the time we all had together.

tielkeeper@hotmail.com - my email address, if anyone wants to keep in touch.

Oh yes, and I'd also like to thank Maeve and the other GDs for electing me as mod and coordinator. It was one of the best things I'd ever done. :)

Sincerely,

Haikan
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Post by Quinlan Corodin »

Let me be the first to respond and say that, in my experience, you have been a first rate mod. I wish I had been as good a player in that time. :)
I'll look out for you in chat, as well as in any future endeavors that may spring up.

In case it should be useful, my email is warmmachineme@yahoo.com.

Roque was always one of my favorite spots in Tazlure. To read about, to briefly mod some time ago, and finally to play in.

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt”