Hostile Witness (Side thread, Jygust 30, TT)

Moderator: Mods

Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

"Ah, I see. More happenings from the orcs... Well those aren't really our business sir." The leader seemed to skirt around the topic of the green raiders.

"What are you talking about, sergeant? We have to defend the city! Regardless of circumstances!" A young Roque who seemed to small for his armor spoke up, with a glitter in his eye.

"Dammit Craig, this is the jurisdiction of the dock guard! You want to end up with your face bashed in? Stay outta business that isn't yours."

The young Roque crossed his arms and seemed upset about that last bit. "Sir, I am guessing by your involvement that you are some sort of investigator. All I got to say is good luck, the city guard won't stop you from your work. You have free access to the waterworks, if you don't already."

The guard gave him an access note, unaware that he had the free Sorihn passage, as well as the friendship of Frank, who could enter as he pleased. The Roques cleaned up the area and took the body of the orc for examination, and Loki was taken to a morgue, having died long before the orcish assailant.

Locked for skilling.

Skillz for Quinny!

*Persuade
*Logical Analysis
*Riding [Horsey]
*Knowledge [Roque]

Skillz for Frank!

*Conversation
*Interrogation
*Running
*Throwing weapons
Last edited by Haikan on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”