In search of a heathen : Gavin Tylvan

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

In search of a heathen : Gavin Tylvan

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

After he retired to his room Gavin slowly removed his armor. He twiched and winced all the way through it. But he made it. With a grimace he folded all his exuipment and tucked it safely under the bed. He groaned all the way.
Man that girl can hit. And take her share of the beating too. But, it was fun.
He looks once more over his pitifull self. Now he has some blood on his clothes too. At least the bleeding stopped. He picks his gold pouch from behind the cupboard and heads out. It has taken him some 15 minutes to straighten himself up and he goes back into the tavern sorry looking as he ever had. Dirty clothes, smudged with mud and caked blood. Stable cloth is tied around his head. He draws quite a few curious looks from the crowd in the tavern. But that does not waver him one bit. Confident as ever he strode towards the bar and leans close to the barmaid.
"I'm sorry, but could you direct me to the market place, I'll need some new clothes and bandages."
He smiles trying to hide his appearance form the others.
FORTH they went, the troubled two
To see the world and kick ass too!
[b]Syrawenn and Gavin Saga, Verse 1-2[/b]
Wyverix

Post by Wyverix »

The barmaid puts away some clean mugs and turns to Gavin. "The market be easy enough to find. Travel the wide street down through the center of town and continue until you hear the thrumb of hawkers crying out their wares. No worries, you'll hear them clear enough. The shops are located just beyond the point of the open market."
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

"Thank you so much."
He waits for a few more minutes and then leaves the Duck. Hex didn't show up so he leaves on his own.
Stepping into the light he blinks for a moment. The day is beutifull and allthough he hurts all over, it will be a pleasant walk. He strolls down the street and even starts to whistle an old Islay war song. A smile is upon his face. Soon his great strides carry him near the marketplace. Gawkers are shouting. Poeple are bargaining. And the noise. Oh, it is so different from the peace of the outdoors. But, he somehow enjoys it. It si good to be back in town.
He strolls through the stands and looks this and that up. A green hat catches his fancy. Also new leggings and shirt. And a nice little jerkin. It isn't anything fancy, but it'll serve the purpose. He is ready for the feast. And he will not have to wait in the rom after he washes his current outfit.
A sharp pain reminds him that some bandages would hurt.
He strolls around looking for a stand that sells something that'll help him tend his wounds.

OOC: Jump in any time. I need bandages. Is there a thing like that. Also note that the clothes have been bought already. o no need to add them yourself. Thank you.
Wyverix

Post by Wyverix »

Noticing Gavin look around from stall to stall with what looks to be a make-shift bandage on his head, a lady seeling what appears to be healing supplies calls out to him. "Here, sire. If you seek healing products I may be of some assistance."
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Gavin approaches the old lady and browses through her wares. He touches this and that, smells a few herbs and then decides that he is done playing expert.
"Well, what I really need is some salve to treat my wounds. And some bandages, just in case I need them. And I do need them as you can see."
He waits for a moment then remembers his other task.
"And some information if you please. I be looking for a job. Mayhaps you could tell me where be sheriff's office. I would like to hire there as a hunter for wanted man and beasties."
He leans his head slightly to one side and carefully waits for her response.

OOC: Feel free to get Gavin to sheriff's office if she get it's location from the old lady. Thanks
Wyverix

Post by Wyverix »

The lady nods. "I have a fine calendula compress that might serve you well and a woolen blanket torn into strips might serve as some fine bandages."

She presents the herb soaked compress and the blanket for his inspection. "I don't know of this sheriff you speak, but the guards by the main gate might be able to point you in the direction of that which you seek."
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Gavin carefully examines the items she presented him. Not finding any apparent flaw, he reaches into his pocket and produces looks at the lady.
"How much for those? And thank you for your help."
He waits for her to name the price.

OOC: Add those items to my inventory. And I believe I will transfer Gavin to the gate now. See you there.
Wyverix

Post by Wyverix »

"That be 1 lance for the blanket and 3 lance for the herb compress or 1 circlet if you prefer." The lady accepts Gavin's money and waves him farewell and good luck as he departs.

Post by Guest »

Thread Skilled :)

Return to “Dort Archive”