OOC Posting for the RRG

Moderator: Mods

Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

OOC Posting for the RRG

Post by Shaeliana »

Please post your questions and comments here. :)
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Samira Pallavi Lioni

AH! Help!!!

Post by Samira Pallavi Lioni »

Ok, so I was just accepted, and I want to start playing, but I'm not sure how to enter. :oops: Hehe, so could somebody tell what exactly it is I need to do. Thanks. :)
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Samira .. I have created an entrance thread for you. You will need to tell the receptionist what you want and go from there.

Welcome to the Rose... we hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Marisa Moonblade

Application

Post by Marisa Moonblade »

I have also just joined and was wondering if I could also be accepted. :D

Thank you very kindly,
Marisa
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Marisa... I have set up a starting thread for you... good luck and enjoy your stay at the Rose! :)
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

Andolin, I did see you, and I'm not ignoring you :)

Right now Isa is in the office of the guildmaster at Samheen 5th, morningtide, but I'm sure a meeting can be arranged. I'll await the receptionist NPC :)
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

If it helps, he is arriving the equivalent of about 1 pm after meeting William at about noon. Hopefully you are done with the Guildmaster by then. See you soon.
Isabella Florentina

The thread is done and can be closed :)
Samira Pallavi Lioni

Yay Vanir!

Post by Samira Pallavi Lioni »

Hey everyone! We all need to say Congratulations to Vanir, our new HeadMod. YAY! :wink: :applauds and hugs Vanir:
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

**waves to Vanie** Hi boss! :D

........can I have my weapon now? Promise I'll be good!
Isabella Florentina

Isa & Ahren are experimenting in Ahren's sleeping quarters. *waits for the outraged shock to die down* no, no.. these are spiritual matters. Why are Roses never believed on such subjects? I think lately people have been very judgemental towards panlings ;)

At any rate, I thought a mod might want to check on it occassionaly in case they want to work some evil. Not that I actually want evil to happen, but who am I to cheat a mod out of an oppertunity :P
Isabella Florentina

*coughs* it has come to a stage were Ahren and Isa need a mod to check some of the magical stuff :)
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

*hands Isa a cough drop* That sounds like a nasty cough, perhaps someone should check on that. Isa, my dear, go poke Rhoddin or Guen to take care of you. Magical matters are hardly my expertise. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Ahren

Wanting a little player interaction?

Post by Ahren »

Are you seeking a little player interaction?

If so -- go to the "Prickly Rose" thread. It is the Morning of the 11th, at breakfast in the commons, before the first classes start -- EVERYONE who is ANYONE is there! Including the infamous Master Ahren who is hiding something; Lady Isabella, assistant to the Master of Protocal at the Palace, and others of interest...
Last edited by Ahren on Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Fauna (& other ladies of Citadel & Court),

I noted in your posts to Dance Class that your char entered in a winter cloak trimmed in white fur? As your equipment lists that you have a plain wool cloak, cotton lined, I am wondering whom she stole this from? Also, the Citadel is NOT Trothgard and therefore doesn't really have winter clothes so it isn't like she could just run down to the local JC Penny's and purchase a winter cloak.

I have noted that you tend to take great liberties on your description of clothing that is NOT listed on your sheet. If it isn't in your equipment list, you do not have it and therefore are pretty much like the Emperor who got "new clothes"... naked and your clothing is merely a figment of Fauna's imagination! ;)

You are not alone.. I have noticed similar tendancies with other ladies who just don various dresses on a whim. They are being addressed as well.

Please edit your post to reflect your equipment list and take care to only wear what is in your list in the future. Thanks! :)
Last edited by Shaeliana on Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

oh, I'm very sorry Shae!

I've done ooc's on the thread. I shouldn't have done that! I won't do it again. I'm gonna edit it now!!! Sorry for the inconvenience! :)

ooh... It's the dress... Yikes... I know... Mea Culpa. It's a bad habit of mine. I'm gonna edit it. It would have been nice though. :p

Thanx for the reprimand! :p
Last edited by Fauna Winthrope on Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake
Varidhara Amenti

Post by Varidhara Amenti »

If I start a thread, not using the template for the entrance, will I be commiting some horrible sin?

Here is the situation, I would like my character to find the guild as she makes her way from the Gates. She has directions to the tavern, but has never been to the city before, it wouldn't be impossible for her to get lost along the way. She would notice the sign above the doors of the guild, and because she was just question at the gates about being a rose, she would naturally be curious about the place, despite the reaction when people thought she was a rose.

Blah, blah, blah. If it would be alright to veer away from the template, then I only need a few questions answered.

1. Would the guild doors still be open around/into gravetide?
2. Is the receptionist still there?
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I doubt gravetide (which is the middle of the night) would be the appropriate time to visit the guild. Even if its doors are open, the receptionist would certainly not be there.

You can move away from the template, as long as you leave the descriptions in tact. The template is for all those hopefuls who are whishing to become a Rose :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Varidhara Amenti

Post by Varidhara Amenti »

Yes, but I do plan on having Vari join. And I really don't want to account for the time that she will need to spend between evening and morning.
Isabella Florentina

Can we start the Dance Class Samheen 12th thread, or do we need to wait a bit?
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

Could I ask one of the mods to start a thread for my moi? I would do so myself, however thought it best to ask first, hehe.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Just copy the entrance thread up in the announcement area and make your own starting thread Asht.

Is your PC coming to the Rose to obtain services?

:)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

He is indeed :wink:

Here's hoping it will prove interesting, hehe.
Caden DaSani

Confused and Short

Post by Caden DaSani »

Hey guys,

So as someone who's new and just accepted, should i jump into the pit and join the entire group down in the dungeons or is it safe to assume the Purple Guild is no longer wandering the darkened halls of the Guild and I can wander them myself looking for someone????
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Caden,

First, please don't post in colors as they are hard to read for the most part. We would prefer if you stick with the basic color for your post and only use colors for signatures and such.

Second the RRG is closed to all newcomers, which means they are not accepting any new students. This was done to protect the current students from any harm. If you wish to join, you will have to wait until everything is settled and the school reopens. I suggest you check out the Burpin Dragon or such until then. Sorry for the inconvience.

Vanir Alfheim
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Return to “Inner City Archive”