The Big OOC Thread

Moderator: Mods

Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

The Big OOC Thread

Post by Isabella Florentina »

Hey all :)

I just wanted to put up a note with the fair warning that due to .. ahm.. a certain glamour cast upon my PC she will be temporarily acting out of character. This created a potential timeknot in Cindy's Ball (a sudden characterchange halfway the thread), but since its likely that Pan will have ignored the glamour as simply a bit of mischievousness I think it doesn't make too much of a mess (I hope).

And sorry for the hyperposting, but I enjoyed it too much ;)
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Acting out of character? Why my dearest, it is only now that she is truly acting in character, I submit. Before, she was only lost and confused ... unable to discover her true self. :twisted:

And perhaps I have found hyperposting to be equally entertaining milady. ;)
Last edited by Andolin on Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella Florentina

Milord, you will find that even Andolin must be careful what he is whishing for. The dramatics have only just begun :twisted:
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

Gee, one can't even be away for a few days without missing half the ball !
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

[size=84]Bruce Springsteen[/size]

[size=75]http://www.dreslough.com[/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Oh hush. Pan's fest was going at even twice this speed. Be glad some players found their fun in side threads ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

Ah, but look the trouble Anochie got himself into without his faithful bodyguard !
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

[size=84]Bruce Springsteen[/size]

[size=75]http://www.dreslough.com[/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Hey I am here, I am here, *waves his hands* I am still in Italy, but I can check the thread every few days or so. I will play with Sosa since she won't leave me behind. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Isabella Florentina

Fear not Vanir.. the glamour will be vanquished! Besides, Isa has already agreed to accompany Rees to find Zaure a bard...
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

What's this about a glamour being vanquished? Hopefully it is Vanir's glamour with Isa you are discussing. :P
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Isabella Florentina

Why milord, I do hope you are not anxious about Isa entertaining a few things on the side... as well as working on the glamour ;)
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Hey people.. lots of plotlines will be springing from Cindy's Ball. If you can forsee that you'll have long one-on-one convo's it will be for the best of the flow of the story if you step out in a so called sidethread :)

Also, I want to encourage a few people to not be afraid for time moving on. If no momentous changes are awaited consider moving on to the next tide or two, while the ball continues.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Demetrion/Andolin
Priest/Seeker Knowledge

Andolin
Demetrion the Favored

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:50 pm Post subject: OOC: Cindy's Ball Chatter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guen, Andolin has a thread with Isa after the Ball, but then wants to go to the Basilisk Stare the following morning. Do I have your permission to start the thread for the 8th of Samheen, in order to get things rolling?

Post by Maeve »

While I will say nothing about the Basilik (Guen would send all the dark ones after me) I can tell you that you can safely skip the Balls after party without reaching a time knot. So that would be gravetide.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I am guessing Sosa isn't around? Poor Vanir is all alone. :cry:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Sosa is, but Saskia isn't. She was doing a festival. Vanir is among three people looking for Sosa right now. Good luck ;)

Just a heads up for those with not such high posting rates: in your interest I have encouraged hyperposters to split off in sidethreads if they felt the need upon them. This keeps the Main Ball less of a pain to read :)
Any information in sidet hreads is pertinent for the PC's involved, but not for your enjoyment of the Ball, so don't worry about keeping up.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Ok, so who wants to play with Vanir? I see Vanir has yet to meet Keerah. :wink:

Isabella Florentina

awh.. poor Vanny.. but Rees and Isa are back from their "assistant" business, so you can always chat to them ;)
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

And, of course, Vanir has yet to meet Andolin. 8) As for Keerah, if Vanir has her in his sights, she had best look out.;) Oh, and Vanir, no sharing Pan's Joy in the open at the Ball, or we'll have to arrest you and turn you over to a Dominicus priest for reeducation. :p
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

lol.. Hoppy is taking very good care of Keerah and I hardly think he needs Vanir's help. :)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Guenhwyfar
Retired staff

Post by Guenhwyfar »

To all my players -- I will be gone tonight through Thursday, and will not have access to the internet. So no posts till Thurs afternoon at the earliest!

Behave while I'm gone, hear? Andolin, I'm looking at you. ;)
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Moi? Milady, I am always on my best behavior. Know this, I shall suffer each hour of thy absence. I pledge that I shall not cause more trouble than is my normal quotient. *crosses fingers*

*Waves bon voyage to Guen as he starts scheming how best to take advantage of her absence*
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I shall have to look for Lady Isabella then. *looks innocently at Andolin* I would never share Pan's Joy in the open gardens. Where do you come up with such ideas? I am certain that I can find a spare room or office to share the Joy in. :wink:

Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Maeve i think we should continue your 'plan' in a side thread. It's really quite confusing. The thread would be "Mysterious Happenings"
Last edited by Trigger on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rees

Post by Rees »

lol- Rees can talk to you at the Ball, Vannie. She is just wandering the room with hopefulls for Ceasar and as Robin hasn't been able to post much I am rather at loose ends myself at the moment.

Don't worry, Guennie- Rees will keep an eye on things at the Baislisk while you're gone. :)
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

A heads up for the taking Zaure home thread... I have to work til 7 tonight and then must go to the store and pick up some things, which means it will be 8 or 8:30 before I get home.... so I am not sure how much posting I will have the energy to do... perhaps you all can just write around Mere for now? Sorry.... :(

*looks at the piles of work waiting on her after long weekend and sighs*

thanks ladies :)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”