The Big OOC Thread

Moderator: Mods

Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

*huggles* do not worry Shae, we'll not drive you nuts. don't work too hard !
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

yea.. well as no one covered my assignments the 3 days I was out.. and end of the month reports are due to boot.. not working too hard isn't likely to happen!! But we all have mandantory overtime and tomorrow too, so its not like I am here all alone.

thanks for the huggles though... they were appreciated! :)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Isabella Florentina

*rolls eyes* mandatory overtime??? that must be something american. Here my employees can sometimes be persuaded to put in overtime and only because it pays 40% beter in the off hours. But there never is anything mandatory...

*huggles Shae some more for good measure*
Isabella Florentina

*hums innocently*
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Ohhhhh.. what fun the thread in the Patrician's residence has turned out to be!!! Bravo Isabella and Andolin!! Well done. :)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Rees

Post by Rees »

Bravo to everyone involved :) it's been a real pleasure to read :)

Not to mention to gossip about! ;)
Guenhwyfar
Retired staff

Post by Guenhwyfar »

FYI, guys --

All of the Palace threads are in the process of being skilled. There's a lot to read, so please be patient -- but know that it's on the way, and that skills will be appearing gradually over the next few days.

THanks!

Guen
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

I was just wondering, if perhaps I've been forgotten about on accident?
Jean Vaeldemeux

Post by Jean Vaeldemeux »

posted!
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Do I need to do anything IC as Andolin to see to it that a squad of guards will guard his house just outside the palace walls? Or can I just assume he gives the appropriate orders at the palace and some guards show up?
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Well, Andolin could order some guards, and they would obey, but word would also reach the Major Domus who is in ultimate control of the entire household and their deployment, and Sosa running the Purple Gaurd. It is up to you to decide whether he feels safe enough in his authority to claim resources of Marius de Winter and Sosa.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Hath I been buried again? Such an active forum... *grins* :D
folderol

I have returned.

Post by folderol »

Just to let you all know, the Grand Conjuction plot has come full circle and I am once again in the Citadel. After a year real time (18 months for some characters), it looks like this plot might be in its final chapter… perhaps only five or six months to go. :wink:

Chapter 6, “The Purple and the Black,” started this week.
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

Greetings everyone!

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm not a new player, but my character (Ulder) is new to Citadel.

I've been a fan of this particular part of Tazlure since I started and I've been reading through the various threads to catch up and familiarize myself with some of your names and characters. Citadel is truly the nerve center of the whole world and seems like the best place to be.

It's been great fun reading your excellent work in these very interesting and entertaining threads, and I hope that I can contribute to it in some way.

Anyway, off I go, but I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say that I'm looking forward to interacting with as many of you as possible in my new home!

Kudos!
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

I see there's a new "All Purple Guard Report For Duty" Thread. I was wondering if I can get involved in it, since I'm not sure what my timestamp is after being moved over from TAQ by Elvin. Could someone please get with him (or if Elvin himself sees this post) to find our what day I arrived?

Thank you!
Tygress
Retired Game Designer

Post by Tygress »

Since only about 4 days have passed since my last thread was archived, can I start Leaf up again somewhere? :D
[url=http://tygress.livejournal.com/]Tygress[/url]||[color=green][i]Tygress Who?![/i][/color]
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Welcome back to Leaf! *gives the thumbs-up sign* Leaf is cool. :D
Zhavon Mikhalrian

Post by Zhavon Mikhalrian »

I posted in the Dungeon's OOC thread about this, already, but so far there's been no answer. My next route's to go to the OOC forum itself and address the question/complaint there...

There's some interrogation threads of the dungeon that aren't finished. Adanedhel started the threads, and I knew that a couple of weeks ago, he wouldn't be able to continue them. From there, he got Hoppy to continue moderating them. But that was three weeks ago and I know that Siruk and I are both waiting for posts.

Not sure what else to say about it, just that it's been three weeks since we both last had posts.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Threads that have been skilled are moved to the archive :)

Zhavon, I understand that by now your problem has been solved, sorry for the wait.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Zhavon Mikhalrian

Yesim, indeedy, Aden took care of it. :)
Zhavon Mikhalrian

Trothgardian Embassy thread

I've not forgotten this thread, I'm just waiting for Celest to post before I do. :>
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

dear people,

It is with great delight that we announce that Twilight and Taleweaver will be headmodding the Citadel as a team.

Our thanks go to Guen for taking this post for so long, and reorganizing the area before her well deserved hiatus.

Congratulations to all!
Omni Varuna

Post by Omni Varuna »

I am interested in getting into politics so idealy I would head to the palace. The only problem is that the Great Hall is the entrance thread and if I'm not mistaken it is being used for the Ceasar's engagement party. Any ideas as to where or how I should start? I hope I didn't arrive at a bad time.
Last edited by Omni Varuna on Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

The antechambre is open to all citizens and a good oppertunity to rub shoulders with a few pages, ro yal servants and indeed even politicians. :)
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Are priests invited too? :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”