Long Lost Ahren [Samheen 12th, late morningtide]

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Long Lost Ahren [Samheen 12th, late morningtide]

Post by Maeve »

A page discreetly walked into the Rose and right up to the receptionist, whispering in her ear he whished to speak to Rose student Ahren on the orders of Lady Sosa. He waited several burns ere the receptionist returned. She was unable to confirm if Ahren had returned to the guild after his duties at the palace. He was not in the building as far as she could tell. The page left word for master Larbeido to contact Lady Sosa and Her Grace Eilish at his earliest convenience.

OOC: From here on this information can be intertwined with the other threads in the Rose, but only at the initiative of the moderators!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

The guildmaster's exit had not been noticed. Neither had his return for the most part. Only a perceptive few noted the set mouth, jaw muscles clenched, skin a bit more flushed than normal as he strode through the main hall, long strides carrying him speedily to his office where he called Gael to join him. Some long while later, the blonde assistant left hurriedly herself with a handful of parchments.

Barricaded behind his door, students were advised to return the next day a response that was most uncharacteristic of the guildmaster. The only few visitors allowed in were patrons of some power and standing in the court though anyone savvy enough to watch the gardens and the kitchen entrances of the guildhall would note a couple of men and one woman coming and going, visitors who did not have the look of patrons nor nobility, but rather those who gather information and do so by any means necessary.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Return to “Inner City Archive”