OOC Q & A

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Lugh

OOC Q & A

Post by Lugh »

Please feel free to post any questions concerning this forum here and one of the game masters will get back to you. Thank you.
Last edited by Lugh on Fri May 16, 2003 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caelin

general

Post by Caelin »

Nice work. I like what you did with the map, but can you tell me where the entrance to Gulanadur is?
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

I'm sorry but the entrance to the under dark is a closely guarded secret held by the centaurs, whom do not share that information easily. If you need to find the entrance, I would suggest you head for the foothills and hope you do not run into any centaurs as you search.

Good luck.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

*grins* Well uhm, if I remember correctly: follow the big lizard footsteps and you'll find them :lol:
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Yay!! I am finally not all alone on this big island. Greetings to Solvaris and Marissa (and the probable misspelling of your names) who have joined me here. I look forward to ummmm....welcoming both you to my island. Yes, Ash, I said my island. :P *hugs his mod*
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Bah.. This is still my island young grasshopper. You have much to learn yet.. So keep your paws to yourself! :wink:

As for the incoming guests, please enjoy your stay at this wonderful isle of Pan's Joy, perhaps I need to put on my wonderful thinking cap to come up with a way for you all to **mingle** :D
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Perhaps we can comprimise since I like you soooooo much. We can call it our island. hehe Well as far as mingling goes, you know that my bard is always happy to meet new people, even if he doesn't get to 'meet' them properly. I am having a wonderful time regardless though. Pan's Isle rocks and so do you, Ash!! :D :D :D
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Thankies. ::wonders why there isnt a bashful smiley::

...And, it's still my island.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Jemraine Lostchild

Newcomer looking for a home

Post by Jemraine Lostchild »

Greetings to all on Pan's Isle!

I'm looking at starting my character here, and Maeve recommended I post here and ask where the best place to begin would be. Perhaps if a mod could read over the background on my character sheet and recommend somewhere, please?
Oskaar

Post by Oskaar »

Hey, I thought it was MY island. After all, I'm the one who spent all those painstaking hours making it all pretty and shaped like an orc's head!

<cue maniacal laugher>

MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

<fade out maniacal laughter>
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Oskaar, been a while since I seen you poking around here. Hehe.. I guess Ill have to give you a bit of credit then...
This island belongs to ~~**ASH**~~ ::whisper::(and Oskaar)

As for you Jem, I suggest since you are already techincally on Pans Isle that you can either go to one of the Inns/Taverns, or just make a post in one of the villages. I suggest the Tinu'ky Tavern, though make your own thread with the opening post from it, as I'm sure your just looking for information at the moment. ~Enjoy~

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Jemraine Lostchild

Post by Jemraine Lostchild »

Thanks. Much appreciated.
goldentree

Post by goldentree »

hi how do i leave the isle?

thx goldentree :lol:

Post by Guest »

My character lives just outside of Tal' Dae Ruid. Where is the best place to go to improve my skills as a Bard?
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The main city of Tal' Rusva Salpua would be the best place to start. :)

Return to “Aveas Archive”