Da Rules

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Da Rules

Post by Maeve »

Here you go. Out little gift in celebration of our one year anniversary on these boards. Have fun with it!

[hr][/hr]

You open your eyes and you realize you are in the middle of a dream. Everything is hazy. Nothing makes sense. It is a collection of thoughts and visions. The unimaginable suddenly becomes every day business.

This forum is a suspension from reality. It all happened in a dream. The rules are thus the stuff of dreams:

1. Nothing that happens to your PC in here has any consequences outside this forum.

2. You can talk to anybody. The sky is the limit. Yourself, your neighbor, your own 2nd PC, maybe even Dominicus himself. It doesn't matter what the location of the other is, or what his status is. In here everybody simply IS.

3. There is no time. So you can interact in any and all threads since you cannot be in a timeknot.

4. You can bring your PC, and your 2nd PC. NPCs are still the realm of mods, as is providing the setting and determining the outcome of actions.

5. Can your PC remember what happened in this forum? Perhaps, perhaps not, probably only vaguely. It is up to you.

Time to make that secret wish come true...
Last edited by Maeve on Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

On the subject of creating your own threads: just like in normal Tazlure this is allowed provided you use the setting as provided by the mods. Generic fields and places existing in waking Tazlure are allowed, though it is recommended that you involve a GM by PM-ing them. Remember that player interaction is fun though!
Last edited by Maeve on Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Okay, major heads up:

Yes, this is a dream BUT:
  • You cannot create NPC's
  • You cannot bring in material that is not part of the setting
  • You cannot moderate yourself

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”