Netherworld Nightmare

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

Telnas was concentrating on the approaching Minatour monster when something distracted him, he heard whistling. As he turned towards the sound it stopped and he found himself looking at a young girl dark braided hair, backpack hung on one shoulder and hands in her pockets.
He heard her speak, and was amazed at her seemingly unconcerned attitude.
"Morning All, what do you think this is, a funfair or something?".
Telnas looked the girl up and down.
"Mind you, I suppose your not bad looking for a youngen, perhaps we could use you as a gopher or something, or to keep the demons occupied with those pretty eyes of yours".
Telnas walk closer to her and whispered, "On the other hand if you need a protector, maybe I could be of help", he patted her on the shoulder and gave her his best charming smile he had "This is a dangerous place, friends are hard to come by you know", winking his eye at her.

[/i]
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

"Lo and behold, they speak." Syrawenn answered. "So it's not morning then? Guess not. Who would be sleeping in the morning, unless you're sick. Are you sick? You don't look sick." There was something moving up ahead. Yuck, it smells around here. Learn something new every night...what the blazes are those things? There were many distinct differences from her normal nightmares. She could not remember ever having smelled things so clearly.

Telnas' words got her attention. She raised an eyebrow. "Scuse me? Gopher? Demons? Protector?" The girl laughed out loud. "And then they dare call me crazy. Who are you? Are you gonna get killed tonight? I hope I get to meet you so I can warn you in time."

She frowned at his wink and looked at the approaching minotaur. "Shouldn't you be keeping an eye on that...thing rather than smiling at completely unknown strangers that just happen to stroll in just when you're about to get into a fight that she probably can't help in but can't run away from cause that's the way things are? Just checking."
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities

Post by Guest »

Telnas smiled at the girl and turned and looked at the lumbering demon.
"Actually, you see that woman there", Telnas points to Ryalda, "Her name is Ryalda and I believe she is going to talk to that thing as you call it".

"We are not going to get far in this place without getting aid from one or more of these demons. So I think the plan is to let them think we can get out, and hopefully use them to find a way out".
Telnas sighed, then continued, "As for you running away, I doubt you could make it. We just saw a large demon being carried off by an even larger one. We, my young lady, are just appetisers for most beings here".
Telnas then laughed, "Oh and as for talking to strangers, well compared to this lot here your a breath of fresh air, and pretty as well. Though if you keep up that devil may care attitude, you will be killed my dear".
Telnas paused for a moment, trying to work out what the girl wanted or expected even. "If you want to stay alive, I suggest you keep with us and close to me".
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dark Whisper
Special Branch

Post by Dark Whisper »

The party moved haphazardly after Ryalda, noting small little creatures scurrying after them, but just out of range to note their appearance well. The bovine creature lumbered towards the group, hefting the massive club on its shoulder. It was perhaps 15 foot high, a girth that suggested that he could easily crush a humanoid with a solid blow of his club, red glowing eyes, and long horns jutting from his head.

"Who ... you?" came a deep bellow, followed by a snort. He regarded Ryalda, since she was first in line, but then glared at each of the others as his grip tightened on his club. Whereas the arachnoid demon seemed quick in more ways than one, this creature mirrored the former ... he seemed slow, in more ways than one.
Friends come and go but enemies multiply.
Zhavon Mikhalrian

Post by Zhavon Mikhalrian »

Syrawenn and Telnas' chatter had fallen on her ears, strange things that seemed to be growing more sensitive as they padded along. Zhavon herself appeared to be gaining some stronger sense of self, less the frightened, scampering creature and more a human being, but for how long that was going to happen, who knew.

The group lumbered on, the girl pausing in her tract as the minotaur-esque demon approached them. It was addressing Ryalda, as far as Zhavon could tell, and let it. So much better to let someone take all the spotlight than herself. She ignored it, waiting for the herd of people to either begin their moving again or some such. In the meanwhile, she glanced down at her roughened hands, smoothing chapped fingers over the red burns about her wrists.

It still hadn't really dawned on her that this was a dream, and as such, she was disconnected from her waking self, as sometimes happened to dreamers.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Syrawenn grinned, her eyes gleaming dangerously. "We-ell now, mister tough guy...so I just stay close to you and I'll be fine eh? Guess that makes you the one that is gonna die. I'm bad luck, didn't ya know?" The girl was not impressed by the sweet talk at all. Her posture was a strange combination of carelesness and carefulness as she surveyed the rest of the group.

Ryalda? Okay...typical leader then. Who's that in the corner? Oh MAN, what is that? The creature had come closer and was actually talking! That's funny...they don't usually talk, just kill.

"Hey, psst!" She whispered at Telnas. "Not to rain on your parade or anything, but eh...I already said I wasn't gonna run cause that's no use. Oh, and I don't think using monsters is a good plan to get us out...you'll be taking them with us! But that's just my humble opinion. No need to listen of course."

And of course I don't have a bloody thing to defend myself with...well, if this is just like the other nightmares, I can't do a thing anyway. So why bother? Just see em get killed and get it over with! I wanna wake up already.

The shadowdreams were not what she had been hoping for when going to sleep.

Post by Guest »

Telnas cocked an eyebrow at girls talk, "First to die hmm, perhaps your right, but then if this is a dream, i'll be out of it, and if it's not, well we all have to go sometime I suppose".
Glancing at the Minatour demon he heard it speak and was listening for how what Ryalda would respond when he heard the girl whisper to him.
Turning towards her he whispered back, "Your probably right, but if it gets me out of here, I don't care that can be someone else's problem then".

Then straightening up he spoke in a normal voice, "By the way young lady, I dont think anyone has introduced us to you, The lady there you know", Telnas nods towards Ryalda, "The dark elf is called Raevyn, That girl walking towards us is Zhavon, the man with the bow over there is Goldentree, that other girl is Vale, the smiling human coming this way is Andolin, and then theres that little bundle right over there who name no ones knows [aden]. Oh, and my name is Telnas". Telnas finished with a flourishing bow towards the girl. "And what would be your name young lady?".
Ryalda

Post by Ryalda »

Glaring at the creature as it lumbered forward, the ex-governess had to supress a sigh as it started to address them. This one was likely to have less sense than the other. Still, she had to try.

"I could ask the same of you," she replied arching a brow at the minitaurian demon.

"We're looking for an allie, someone with no small amount of power who can aid us in opening a portal to the other side where we can summon them through to aide us in our quest to better the other world," she looked around the landscape.

"Do you know where we could find a Lord with such power and strength who might join us on the other side?" she asked nonchalantly as she continued to scan the horizon as if looking for someone more poweful than this demon, hoping to touch his pride and gain his help rather than his animosity.
Dark Whisper
Special Branch

Post by Dark Whisper »

With an oafish grin, the beast nodded before a fist pounded his own chest. "Me ... power." His look was one of special pride, though perhaps it was not well deserved.

"Portal?" His smile faded and he began to look around the landscape. "No ... portal ... here," he bellowed a bit too loudly. "Rhurdidan ... want ... portal ... to ... human ... place. No ... like ... here." Though it was not many words for Ryalda, it was a robust monologue for him. His eyes looked quizzingly at Ryalda and the others, as if expecting her to open a portal right there. His glowing eyes seemed more friendly somehow.

The party noted a small winged creature, not unlike a bat with a human head, flutter up from behind and come to rest on the demon's shoulder. Its little face seemed to scrutinize everyone.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Syrawenn, also known as 'hey, you there'." The girl made a mock salute to whoever was paying attention...which turned out to be no one at all. Syrawenn giggled. This was too funny: here was a group of people happily walking around in her nightmare, trying to take the monsters with them to the outside. Great idea... And to top it all off it was the usual business of being ignored! Well, okay, cept by one. I guess he's the nice guy...damn, he is soooo likely to get killed. Gotta remember his face and name. Gotta warn him then when I wake up. Maybe he's the only real person in the dream. The rest is just filling.

"Oh, by the way, I'm no lady, I'm just me...and if you think your monsters are gonna be someone elses trouble, you're in for a little surprise. What goes around, comes around, mister sunshine." She told Telnas, then surveyed the monster on two legs. Hm...strong, but slow. I can probably outrun him. Pebble in his eye? Possible. Let's hope it's not necessary. Sheesh, this dream feels different from normal.

"What the flip is that batty thing? Sure doesn't look like a canary to me!" The girl mumbled to Telnas. "Oh, do me a favour and try not to die, even though this might be a dream to ya."
Last edited by Syrawenn on Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Telnas smiled, "Pleased to meet you, Syrawenn". He then turned and looked at the minotaur, having heard Ryalda speak and its reply.
Staring intently at the small flying creature, and saw the way it looked at each of them.
Telnas raised his voice just loud enough so Ryalda was sure to hear.
"Hmm the flying creature, if I was the guessing sort, I would guess that that is Rhurdidan whom the demon was talking about".
Telnas thought for a moment "My guess is that they work together, the flying thing being the brains, and the minotaur the muscle. Each dangerous in their own way, but Rhurdidan is probably the one we should watch".
What Syrawenn has ended her last sentence with suddenly registered with Telnas, and he turned towards Syrawenn, "Die? I do not intend to die if I can help it, I appreciate your concern". Telnas smiled, "Please don't you die on me, after all, we have only just met".
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ryalda

Post by Ryalda »

It was a dangerous game the sorceress played here and the stakes were high. But she saw no other choice. There had to be a way out, after all... there had been a way in. All they had to do was find it. She was willing to bet that these creatures had knowledge that they couldn't use themselves, but perhaps she could. Eyeing the new arrival, the bird looking thing that landed on the minotaur demon, she nodded her head slightly.

"It is my honor to make your acquaintance Rhurdidan, my name is Ryalda. I was hoping to find an allie in this place. You see, when I was brought here, it was without my book which gives me the instructions on how to go back and forth. When I make it back to the other side, I will summon the friends and allies I form here, back over with me," she explained.

"I already have a few partners from this side who are working with me," she added quickly not bothering to explain that one was a simple gardener.

"Do you know where I can find such friends and allies, Rhurdidan?"
Dark Whisper
Special Branch

Post by Dark Whisper »

The small winged thing whispered to the bovine demon, who simply nodded. In a small but shrill voice, it spoke, "we are your friends Ryalda. We know a way back for you. We will show it to you if you promise to summon us ... with no circle of protection ... into your world. We will not hurt you. Rhurdidan is really quite gentle. We would just like to explore things in your world ... at our leisure. I am sure you understand. Do we have a bargain then?"

The small creature most resembled a homunculus. It danced upon the larger demon's shoulder as if trying to find the most comfortable spot.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

"Whoha!" Syrawenn yelped and quickly stepped towards the supposed leader of this weird nightmaregroup. "You're not gonna do that, are you?" She asked Ryalda incredulously, then quickly turned towards the double demon and said apologetically: "I mean, no offense, I'm sure you're a very nice demon and all, but eh, the outside world is not exactly what you could call healthy for ya guys!" Or for us.

She tugged on Ryalda's clothes, trying to get her attention. "Please, please, pretty please? I'm sure we can find another way out...waking up for instance!"

Was I wrong? Is this the one that is going to die? Oh flippin canaries she ain't gonna take the risk, is she? Even if this is a dream! Promises are verrrry dangerous.
Last edited by Syrawenn on Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zhavon Mikhalrian

For whatever reason, this minotaur-esque demon didn't seem to bother her the way the spider-thing had. To be sure, its appearance was harrowing enough but the slow speech of the thing lent to be reasoned that the thing was a dullard at best. With such information came a sense of self assurance, that with Ryalda in charge and the first and foremost of their little band, that all would be alright. Perhaps that was all well and good.

But then the apparant dimwitted demon spoke with such a fluency that broke even Zhavon the dreamt slave girl of some sort from her own stupor. He had just been barely able to string words together for a bare sentence and now the thing was spewing a fount of ideas so elloquently? There was definitely something amiss with this. Her dark, yet still somewhat dull emerald eyes focused on this creature before them, his words stirring something deep within her. Something was wrong, perhaps her consciousness was springing to some sort of life, awakening and asserting itself in her dreamt self.

Nearby, it seemed that Syrawenn had something of the same idea, at least when she mentioned waking up. A notion, perhaps, flittered through the girl's mind. If all they needed was to wake up to escape than it stood to reason this was just some hideous dream. She shifted her attention to Syrawenn and Telnas, studying the pair over as though she was only now connecting their voices to their appearances.

"...This is wrong..." Her own voice was a soft whisper, cracked and rough, as though her vocal chords had been long in disuse.

Post by Guest »

The Suddeness of Syrawenns' move took Telnas by surprise. He listened amazed at what she had to say. Quickly moving to her, he took her arm and spoke to her. "Listen my girl, Ryalda is doing a very dangerous thing, and whether you think it is right or wrong, we are on a chosen course and have to see it through, otherwise we will all almost certainly die here".

Telnas released her arm and spoke a little more gently "Look, I can see you dont like this idea, but bringing attention to yourself with those demons may only have the effect of you dying first. Besides, how do you know this is a dream? and if it is, then it matters not what we do, those demons are dream kind as well. But what if it is not, and we are really here, then this is the only way we can get out. Tthink about that Syrawenn, before you do anything else. I won't stop you following what you think is right, but I ask you, as a friend, not to interfere".

He then heard Zhavon's creacked voice speak, and turned towards her, "Wrong? that is as maybe, but as I said to Syrawenn here, I think we have no choice, especially if this is not a dream, but reality, and have you tried waking up?".
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

"Hey!" Syrawenn objected when she was pulled back by her arm. "Dangerous thing, yeah, duh! But I don't know who chose this path, it wasn't me!" She brushed her arm when the man had let go and looked at him with her grey eyes growing darker. "Bringing attention to me doesn't matter! Sure, let em take me! I don't care! If this is a dream you should take care, damnit!" A tear welled up in her eye. "That's the whole point! It doesn't matter if you're here or not here or not really or dreaming or awake or whatever! This is a nightmare...I'm dreaming it. Don't you see? If you die here, you will die in your wakey life too!"

Her voice had grown slightly louder with every frustrated sentence. Angrily she wiped the tear away, hoping no one had seen. "But I'd rather die myself than see another one go. So you should be happy." She set her jaw in determination. "That way I get to die and you get to live. Hell, knowing my luck I'll simply wake up again. Got it? And I still don't agree on taking a bunch of demons with us cause even if this is a nightmare, I've learned long ago there is truth in em! Not in the demons...in dreams. Really..."

Syrawenn looked from Telnas to Ryalda and to the demons. She knew she sounded quite hysterical and quite possibly mad too. She sighed and shrugged. "You always have a choice. It's stupid to think you ain't. It's simply about asking yourself what exactly things are worth to ya. And I can't wake up til someone is dead, quite possibly. So I'm in for the ride. Sorry to bother you. You really don't have to take me seriously, ya know. Used to it, it's okay."
Last edited by Syrawenn on Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zhavon Mikhalrian

She had heard Telnas's dialogue to Syrawenn, at least, some part of her mind had and she was really trying to cease with all of this tuning things out. Zhavon just stared at him, almost emptily for a few moments, letting Syrawenn's protest fill the air about them, the redheaded girl saying nothing for as long as Syra took to speak. Lifting one hand to her throat, she tapped a set of chapped digits against her skin, coughing to clear the inside. A few false attempts but then her voice was summoned again, still scratchy as if she was parched in thirst.

"...if this is a dream..." Zhavon trailed off, trying to collect her thoughts that moved so sluggishly through her mind. She was doing better, she hadn't bolted off like a frightened animal, again, nor has she started laughing insanely like that other woman. "If this is a dream, then so be it... If we die here, we wake up..." Apparently this notion that this hell on earth was a dream was far more appealing to the girl. But still, she had no connection to her awake-self. "...but it's not that that's wrong..."

Canting her head to the side, she gestured idly at the demon, like Syrawenn, not caring if the minotaur and his companion took notice of herself or those near by. "If this is real... and that gets to the fair world, can you think of what would happen there?" Zhavon shivered, she couldn't help it, the notion of a demon running amok in the other world seemed to scare her. Assuming this all was real, that this was not some crazy nightmare like Syrawenn suggested.

"If this is a dream, then let it kill us... It's better than allowing it to into the world we came from." The girl sighed softly and shook her head, eyes sliding over Syrawenn and Telnas both, and over those that were technically their companions, moving to Ryalda and the demon.

"If I could wake up, I would do it..." she whispered softly to herself, finally looking down at the rags she wore, feet sore and bleeding from her earlier flight.

Post by Guest »

Telnas listened to both Syrawenn and Zhavon. Their obvious distress saddened him. He looked at them both and sighed, "So you both feel that what is happening is wrong, this attempt to deal with the demons". Telnas shook his head, "I just don't know anymore, I feel that it is the right thing to do, but you are putting doubts in my head". Looking at Syrawenn he continued, "Please do not cry, and as for taking you seriously, perhaps that is my problem. I take all things and all people seriously". Telnas looked directly into Syrawenns eyes, "You worry me girl, you seem to think that someone has to die to release you, or that you die to save others, and that it happened before. What will be will be my dear, and nothing we do can change it".

Turning to Zhavon, "You seem to think that if this demon gets to our world it will cause havoc. Perhaps, but if this is real it may be our only way out. If this is a dream who knows?".

He stared back at Syrawenn, "You say you know that dreams have truth in them, of course they do, Dreams are a reflection of your real life, so of course there is truth in them".

Telnas thought to himself for a moment Dreams and nightmares, not real, I wonder... His thoughts trailed off as an idea came into his head.
He looked at the two girls, "So you both believe this is a dream, Syrawenn also believes that die in this world, you die in the real world, wheras Zhavron here, thinks you wake up. Well that is what I also believe, dreams cannot affect your physical live self".
Telnas sighed and sat down, "Well I think there is only one way to prove this, someone has to die. If they do, and their body is still here, then it is reasonable to presume this is real. However if their body dissapears because they have woken up, then it is a dream".
Telnas could see there were flaws in that argument but decided they were not worth bothering about. "As I cannot ask any of you to do this, I suppose I will have to be the one to die, at least the rest of you will then know either way".
Telnas breathed quietly contemplating his idea, and building up his courage, as well as trying to work out how to do it. He had already dismissed using these two demons, for he wanted Ryalda to have her chance. So he started to scan the area for another.
Ryalda

Post by Ryalda »

As the sorceress stood watching the pair before her, studying them and debating how best to answer this preposterous deal, a tug on her clothes took her back to the days when she was governess. Ill behaved children tugged on clothes and her first impulse was to smack the offender solidly, an impulse she squelched. Ignoring the rude interruption only led to a flood of conversation around her as the others debated what they should do. Clearly, these were the normal females who had never been encouraged to exercise what little brain they did have. Anyone with any sense knew that you do not blabber in front of an enemy. Fury building within her, the sorceress turned and grabbed the brown hair, gray eyed one (Syrawenn) by the throat, squeezing only slightly.

"If you wish to test your theory, I would be only so happy to assist you for you are worse than a spoiled ill manner child," she whispered harshly, eyes narrowed and brow furrowed in anger.

"I did not ask your presence here, nor did I ask you to follow me or to give me advice. If you are not happy with what I am doing, you are free to go elsewhere and follow your own path. If you choose to stay, you will not touch my person nor will you stand behind me and criticize my actions," she focused, channeling only a small bit of the passion fuming inside her, down through her arm and fingers with the intent of making the woman slightly uncomfortable from the inside out as if thousands of worms crawled inside her skin. Tightening her hold a wee bit more, she smiled at the feel of the woman's pulse against her hand.

"Do we have an understanding?" she asked sweetly as if she had just negotiated a deal for some work to be done. Inwardly, she was still scheming on how to make this work for her in the demon's eyes. That she was in charge could not be in question. Would a lack of unity among the humans make a difference? The tawny haired woman didn't think so, but she would have to watch their reaction and she dare not release this female until she acquiesced. Demon's respected power and position. It seemed to be the only thing they respected.
Vale Mira

Post by Vale Mira »

Vale stared at the entire scene rather absent-mindedly and numb. Many times words dissolved from sentences, but she still understood what went on. She kept herself ready to squelch any uncontrollable mad laughing from mouth.

Yet there were some feelings that the others gave her.
ryalda took every line she spoke the wrong way, but Vale did not know any other way. One of the girls was foolish, mad, talked too much and liked to flirt and was oblivious to where she was. Vale somehow liked and hated her at the same time. The other was too weak-hearted and scared and annoyed Vale, although Vale had seemed just as a bad awhile ago. Telnas spoke of dreams, but even in dreams people could not always control the outcome. It made Vale feel braver, but also calmer.
Everyone else just was background noise.

Yet it was too still, not much was happening. It bothered her, but she knew if something were to happen, she'd have little to defend herself with.

"You're a fool, Ryalda," said Vale suddenly. "You should speak to the creature as it understands. You're ideas won't go through its head. As brute it is, but a simple-minded creature. You're only hurting someone who might be an ally, because I doubt such a creature would ever join your lowly ideas."

Vale spoke without thinking or feeling, but just said it. Ryalda hurting someone in front of her brought no fear, only numbness. Vale just stood there, eyes calm and hands down.

"Let us leave her alone," stated Vale to them all. "If she believes to best and wisest, let us find our refuge elsewhere. We'll see how brave she will be alone."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

"I'm sticking with Ryalda," Andolin announced in an amused fashion. "Demons live to bargain, so let us bargain. The rest of you would not live a mark alone wandering this landscape with an unwillingness to bargain for your freedom." He flashed a feral smile to those assembled and gave a nod to Ryalda. He liked how she worked. People who interacted with demons, like she and him, knew what to do.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

From one moment to the next Syrawenn suddenly found herself gasping for breath, staring straight into the eyes of the woman she had tried to get attention from. Woops...got her attention now! Stupidddd! "Ugh..." She managed to exclaim, hoping it sounded indignified in some way or another. Listening to Ryalda's words was scary. The way the woman made her feel was even worse.

Syrawenn started to squirm uncomfortably under the woman's iron grip, fastening her own hands around the strong arm and trying to get her to let go. "Sure, you wanna be in charge, be in charge! Just can't hurt to listen to others too. Hgrrrr...bloody bones you got a grip...just told that guy...you don't have to listen! I'm sorry already for disturbing ya!" Your highness...she added -wisely not out loud. Icky icky icky! She felt like breaking out in goosebumps while it was not cold at all!

Another one of the strange dreamgroup started to talk about some kind of mutiny. Will you wait with upsetting her further until she lets go of me? The hyperactive girl thought, still trying to breathe. Kicking seemed a nice option, but the look on Ryalda's face made her decide against it. That would leave her without a head, no doubt. Another few words grabbed her attention: hurting an ally...

"Yeah!" She croaked and pointed at Vale. "What she says! Ughh! Only part of it! Flip, just lemme go already!"
Ryalda

Post by Ryalda »

Already it was taking a toll on the sorceress as she worked to control the building passion within her. If it overloaded on her, the results would be disasterous in this setting. It was a danger she couldn't allow. Feeling the irritation build, she channeled it through her arm and hand still firmly around the brown haired girl's throat, tossed her at this new wagging mouth. Of course, like the vase she had shot at the imp when learning to tap into the energy of her passion, she let the energy propel the apologetic one into the second interloper with the hope that it would knock them both unconcsious for now. Picking up a good sized rock, she tried to channel the residual energy into her hands and launched it has hard as she could, a way of bleeding off what energy was left within her so she would not have a feedback.

"Now," she bellowed to the others, eyes sweeping the small group but not really seeing any of them.

"Is there anyone else who would like to express their opinion?" she growled. It was a challenge she expected would have no takers and didn't wait long before turning back to the demons.

"You realize that in order to summon you, I must construct a circle for me. A circle for you is not required and neither of my allies were constrained by a circle, otherwise they could not assist me. Is Rhurdidan your name jointly or do you have another?" she asked the small flittering demon.

Post by Guest »

Telnas was knocked out of his thoughts by all the sudden action going on. Choosing a few delicate elven swear words he stood up and looked around, and saw and heard what he considered mayhem.

Ryalda had Syrawenn by the throat, Vale was calling for people to join her and leave Ryalda. Andolin was shouting that he was staying with Ryalda, and the others were either staying put or milling about.

He was just thinking that he'd have to put a stop to this when he saw Ryalda tense and suddenly Sarawenn went flying by heading straight for Vale.

He then heard Ryalda's question, and saw her turn back to the demons, and continue the conversation with them as if nothing had happened. Well she has shown her authority now, so the demon will deal with her, but has she alienated some of the group?
With that thought and seeing what she had done, Telnas realised that Ryalda was perhaps more dangerous than the demons.

Wondering what was going to happen now, he hurried over to where Vale and Syrawenn were, to give assistance if needed.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”