Q&A

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Q&A

Post by Maeve »

Be welcome to post your questions here :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Lírariel Táraúmanyar

Post by Lírariel Táraúmanyar »

Theres a dwarf in the Exodus of the Elves, how intriguing lol. Is it like 'Babe the Pig' syndrome, a Dwarf that thinks he's an elf yadda yadda? :P

EDIT: Truth be known I have no problem, I was merely inquisitive
Last edited by Lírariel Táraúmanyar on Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

I've been reading a few threads that some of you players I haven't met yet were in, and I look forward to playing with you guys and gals. It should be fun so lets make the best of it.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

There will be TWO dwarves if everything goes right, and believe it or not, they will serve a purpose ;)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

pesky dwarves eh?

Hey Maeve, might i enquire if Thorus is the second dwarf?
And ask if any humans managed to tag along as well?
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

*grins* lets see who will turn up, shall we?
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

So is it like safe to say that we have all our belongings on our charactersheets except for says hourses and dwellings?
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Answer to a question that has not been asked:

I am Jadmai, and I am one of the mods here. But I also have a dark elf character.

If any player ever feels uncomfortable to this, or any other mod or GD should be uncomfortable with the idea too. Well, let us say, Jadmai will test his boat making skills.

So, please if you are concerned, my pm box is always open.

I hope we all have a super-duper time, not just super, but super-duper,

Jadmai
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Just a note on what you took with you: all PC's were offered the chance to gather some belongings. Unless you specifically stated in your post that you did so, the GM's will consider what you have on your person as you stepped in the portal as your personal belongings. If however you did something like saying "she went to pack" you will be able to take all items you can carry (so, not a whole array of weapons, but some, and absolutely no horses or stuff like that).
Baldwin You'san

Post by Baldwin You'san »

THORUS!!!! :)

Ohh, nice to meet ya all :)

I can sail that make-shift boat too *is proud of himself*
Lírariel Táraúmanyar

Well, im pretty sure I had my satchel (with my belongings, which arent many) on me when I walked in the gate of Taloh Tel Amrun, then I just walked to the Ampitheatre...and then *BLAM*. So I assume the only thing to go is my poor horse...am I right? :?

<HUGGLES> to all of you, I look forward to meeting you all ICwise.

Dwarves serving purpose hey.....(BWA HA HA HA)...<runs of to plot evil things> :P
Last edited by Lírariel Táraúmanyar on Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Yes, that would be correct Lírariel :)
Lírariel Táraúmanyar

Good Good, he was only new, so theres no emotional strings attached to him lol :P might be nice to walk for a change...thanks for clearing it up Maeve.
Baldwin You'san

Hmm

Aww, no howsies...Aww.... What about a lil doggy, acn I bring a lil doggie?

Post by Guest »

Um, since there were a little over three thousand elves - does that mean it's safe to assume that about a thousand are Mori'Quessir? Also are the Oasis group and the Desert group roughly equal in size?
Baldwin You'san

Hmm

I was wondering, would we get more morderators, or GM time???

Also really, silly but important question for you all, had anyone read any 'DragonLance" books lately?? :D
Flavius

Post by Flavius »

Since I was un-able to post for the last week and a bit, is there any chance I can have "packed" some or all of my belongings?
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Flavius,

Scroll up a few posts to Maeves last post, and she has your answer.

Still have questions, my PM box is at your disposal.

Jadmai
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I was wondering, would we get more morderators, or GM time???

No, what you see is what you get. I am sorry, but that is the only way we can handle such a project. In the early stages it will be most likely senior staff, and as the plotlines continue and dwindle into smaller threads other mods may get involved as well as supporters.
Baldwin You'san

hmm

oooo ok i never knew how it works thanks! :D
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Just a general note:

We are trying to leave players as much freedom as possible, and there is a lot we'll allow you to get away with. But please, in case of fights or IC disagreement, please alert a mod and do not determine the result of your actions, even if you agreed OOC on what will be the outcome :)
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Also... after reading some of what is going on, you all need to THINK about what you are doing. Remember that you are in the middle of the desert! Yes, an oasis, but you CAN ruin your oasis if you are thoughtless. And please remember you are elves who tend to flow with nature as opposed to USE nature the way humans do. In the middle of a desert, you are not going to build houses like you'd find down the street. It is going to require some creativity.

Plus, we expect you to build a city... which is more than buildings and walls. It is a governmental structure and organization. The buildings and things will come later.

The fate of Tazlure hangs in the balance with you all. Think about what you are doing and do it well. :)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Baldwin You'san

Eppp! :shock:

**good thing he's not building!**

:D
Sarendara

Post by Sarendara »

So, as we are scouting around looking for food, can we assume we find something? :?

Post by Guest »

Just to let everyone know that I am going away for a week, so feel free to assume Annwen is just tagging along, keeping quiet (for once!!!).

EDIT: Back!!
Last edited by Guest on Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”