Journey to Dort:The Pelagic Horse:Samheen 16th

Moderator: Mods

Journey to Dort:The Pelagic Horse:Samheen 16th

Post by Guest »

The sun broke over the horizon bringing a clear sky and strong winds to the The Pelagic Horse. It had made good time in the night, and despite the drink and merriment of the previous evening the early watch was up and about, making it all shipshape for the day.

It was around 3 candlemarks from noon when Christopher and Jules took breakfast to the passengers, just some bread, marmalade and a choice of jugs of water, milk or wine. If there was no reply from their knock and call of breakfast, they would leave the items outside the door.

The Captain meanwhile had put on as much sail as he could, without causing the ship to bounce on the waves. However it was still managing to skim along the water at what seemed an almost reckless pace.

As the crew went about their business, a shout from the crows nest took everyone's notice. About a marker ahead was a pod of dolphins, and the ship was rapidly catching them up.

As the ship neared the dolphins scattered to each side if the ship, increased their speed and began to keep pace with it. Often jumping in the air, or disappearing underneath the keep and re-appearing on the other side, They dolphins stayed with the ship until noon, at which point they peeled off and returned back the way they came.

The ship sped on over the sea as the crew, the watch and the passengers made what they could of the day.
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

"Come in," Isabella called sleepily from the bed. Her hair was a mass of tousled loose curls, framing her face, and she pushed away a few dark tendrils as she sat up right in the bed, drawing up the cover to create some modesty.

Yet she could not resist a lazy warm smile at the two boys who entered '"How lovely, thank you. Can you put it on the dressing table?" After they left she stepped out of her shared bed, not caring that the chemise revealed a fair amount of leg.

"Wake up," she called out to Jacob, "we have a lovely breakfast." Isa poured herself some milk while offering to her lover "Some wine dear?" Best to keep his mind muddled. Besides, most nobles Isa knew drank wine almost constantly.

The Rose munched on a piece of bread thoughtfully as the recalled last nights events. What would today bring...

After finishing her breakfast, whether or not Jacob would stir in his bed, Isabella jumped up and rummaged in her chest to find a modest yet warm dress in blue velvet. She refrained from asking Jacob for help this time as she had no desire to be breathless all day. With a smile and a wave she went outside, where she was delighted by the sight of the dolphins, watching them for marks. Such freedom.
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]

Post by Guest »

Jacob woke his mind still a bit groggy and took the proffered wine.

"Thank you my dear, a little early, but I need to get my strength back after last night".

Although still half asleep, Jacob did not miss the flash of her bare legs as she sat eating.

He watched as she dressed then waved and went out, puzzlement crossed his mind.
He had thought that after the night before, she would be more appreciative, more obedient even, yet she carries on as if nothing had happened, but he remembered that, at least towards the end, she had enjoyed the time.
Women, I still do not understand them, Isabella even less.

He got himself up, and washed then ate some breakfast himself. Then dressing and finishing off in a brown shirt and breeches he went for a stroll on the deck.

He saw Isabella watching the dolphins, her enjoyment of the scene obvious to him. Let her have her freedom for the moment, he thought, I will take it away again.

He pointedly walked to the other side of the ship, to watch the dolphins himself from that vantage point.

Post by Guest »

Out of the city, Sfein had the tendency to fall back into his habit to rise early, despite how late last night had been.
And anyway, both the nobleman and Alazais had said they wanted to talk to him.
First he went to the deck to go through the fighting stances with his sword. He did move the weapon in its sheat so that nobody would complain about a barbarian who was swinging a sword around.
The breakfast was distributed three candlemarks before the noon, and he consumed that with the seawind blowing at his face. During breakfast he told a quite crude joke he had picked up in the Burpin Dragon to one of the sailors; after he had quickly checked if the captain wasn't close by of coarse, as he was not aiming at another conflict with the man, and then he moved to the bow.

Dolphins.
If they could tell a story, what would they tell?
Longing for an answer he would never get he stared at the beautiful animals till they left.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

* Sfein *

Alazais approached Sfein and stood next to him, and watched the dolphins for a while then turned and spoke.

"So my friend, you are a little more settled I see. Do you want to talk about it? again I must say I am sorry, if I had realised what was going to happen, I would not have let you do it".

"You must make up your mind as to your future my friend, for if you wish to become a bard, then we must find a way to control your stories. Otherwise you might one day, stay as the character you become".

"If you wish to talk, please do so, now or later, just look for me. You must think about your future my friend. Take time to do so, and I advise you, no more stories".

Alazais then turned and continued to watch the dolphins for a while waiting to see if Sfein would speak.

* Isabella *

The captain came out of the hatchway, his face a look of thunder. He looked around, saw Jacob and Sfein, then espied Isabella. He scowled and strode over to her, as he reached her his scowl turned into a smile.

Giving a small bow he spoke, "Bill informs me that you wish me to perform a handfasting ceremony with the Lord Jacob de Bessnie. Although I cannot refuse such a request, I think I have some right to know why it has to be here, now today, and cannot wait until you reach Dort"?

Isabella Florentina

Well, Bill was certainly efficient, if not very discreet. She had not even had time to make up a story to Jacob. Isabella managed a small blush, as if hugely embaressed by the captains frank question. As she observed his rugged face a little thrill went down her back as she remembered a dark tantalizing dream about another Half Giant. Concentrate Girl! she chided herself, looking down at her hands clasping the railing.

Isa spoke softly, hoping to the gods above that Jacob was busy with something else on the other side of the ship, where he had turned up pointedly ignoring her. "Captain, I.... I am very embaressed to have to confess this to you, but I was taken on this trip under false pretenses. A few days ago Count de Bessnie confessed his love to me, and promised me to take my hand in marriage as soon as possible. Naturally I took his word for it. I .. " she fell silent for a moment, forcing a little silver tear from her eyes, making the dark orbs shine.

Isa made sure to radiate distress to the captain, hoping to appeal to his sense of honor. She took deep breath and forced herself to continue "I was a fool perhaps but I stopped taking my herbs, thinking there no longer was any need. I was under a Rose contract, which obligate me to the use these.. measures. Of course my marriage to Ja.. to count de Bessnie would have cancelled my contrac to the Rose Guild... instead my love for him, and my sense of duty, made me think of a heir."

She looked up at the captain, looking desperate "It was all a lie. As soon as he took me out of my familiar surroundings, where my protectors would have ensured the young count kept his words, he treated me as no less than a slave, laughing about my assumptions. I have no hope that he will marry me, yet my honor is forfeit, for I have stopped using the herbs. I could be pregnant even as we speak. I will be thrown out of the Rose if they discover, as well as thrown out of Jacob's house. I.. I .. will be a fallen women, ending up on the street. My secret will leak out in Dort for there are many contacts between the guild, Muchislie and that capital of trade."

Isabella shook her head, looking out over the sea again "All I want was what was promised to me, before anybody finds out my honor was foolishly compromised. I will make it up to Jacob.. I swear I will be a dutiful wife." A dutiful widow was more like it. "When Bill asked me what I wanted most of all, I must confess I blurted out my wish to be married to Jacob. Yet, Jacob knows nothing of my request. I..I fear he will refuse me. My apologies mon capitaine. Perhaps it was but the foolish hopes of a foolish young woman."

Post by Guest »

* Isabella *

The captain listened to Isabella's story, "I have heard of the rose, I have also heard that they would do anything to get what they wanted".

He looked and his face softened as he felt her distress.

"My Lady, I am sorry this has happened, I will arrange for the ceremony later today. I presume two marks into Tradetide would be acceptable"?

He looked over to Jacob, "I also presume he does not know this, I will arrange for Bill and some others to ensure he is there, My cabin I think, we should keep this low-key. Is that acceptable my lady"?

Post by Guest »

Jacob had been watching the sea and the dolphins while musing about wether his idea of using Sfein to spy was any good after last nights events. I think not, he seems too unreliable.

His eyes were roving the deck when he saw that the captain was talking to Isabella. Now whats that about, he thought to himself.

Then he saw the captain look his way and back to Isabella, wondering what was going on, What scheme is she planning now I wonder, he started to walk slowly towards them both.
Isabella Florentina

Isabella gave the captain a grateful smile, throwing all her charms into the arena. Carefully she radiated the relief, and the lingering helplessness, that she imagined would be what the captain was looking for. The flash of anger that entered her body for dismissing the Rose like that she hid carefully though. "Thank you, mon capitain. You are very kind to such a silly lady like myself."

From the corner of her eye she detected Jacob coming closer, and she turned to him with a disarming smile.

Post by Guest »

Jacob came closer a suspicious look on his face, "Hello My dear, is there a problem? Something I can help with perhaps?".

He turned to the captain and inclined his head, "Captain", then turned back to Isabella waiting for a reply.

Post by Guest »

* Bill Irons *

After speaking to the captain, Bill followed him, at a discrete distance, out to the deck. Where from the hatchway he watched as Isabella and the captain talked.

Seeing Jacob walk by and talk to Isabella, he moved further out of the hatchway so she could see him, and more importantly, he could be there quickly if needed.

* Isabella *

Just as Jacob turned back to her, Isabella would get that, now familiar, feeling. if she looked up she would see Bill standing by the hatchway.
Isabella Florentina

Isabella felt Bill's lust tingle all through her body as she faced her soon to be husband, her dark eyes wide with innocence "No Jacob, all is well. The captain just laid to rest some worries I had about this journey. Have you seen the dolphins, my love? Aren't they magnificent?"

Isa knew better than to look up. It would not do to let Bill attract Jacobs attention. No, right now she was the innocent modest lady, casting Jacob in the role of nefarious misleading noble who took advantage of her, and she played her role to the hilt, aware of subtle message her proper dress was sending.
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Interesting, the man had never talked with him, and as far as he knew, not much with Airedelle either. Twice he had seen how Sfein told a story, said that he was not dissatisfied with it, and again, he was doubting if Sfein should really become a bard. And that while Airedelle had so far not performed, but no doubts had been raised on her position as future bard. Or this elf watched other things then just performance and willingness, or it was that he still did not want a human from Trothgard. That suggested at least the possibility that he was not interested in Airedelles voice at all. Should he warn the girl? In his mind he had a small discussion with himself.
“No, women can take care of themselves… But also outside Trothgard?... Yes, also outside Trothgard, look at the slave girl, she radiates mischief all over…”
The so called ‘noblewoman’ had somehow disappointed him, but he could not exactly tell why.
Yet the same was true with the nobleman. Jacob had said he wanted Sfein to be here this morning, and now he ignored him.
There was the big sailor on the deck again, looking to Isabella, with a gaze that to Sfein was the look you gave to the prize that was shown in order to encourage your participation in a pit-fight. Better ignore them, they were all cowards, who made suggestions, and then did not want to follow up. Especially the captain...
Finally he turned to Alazais. The elf had really decided that Sfein was trapped in his story yesterday. He wondered what had given that away. All in all, the explanation that he had given, the he was shocked by the realization that there was no way back to home, had sounded as logical in his own ears. Even more believable in fact. Who had ever heard of a man sucked into his own story?
But this was an elf. He might indeed see things differently. Perhaps he had seen it before. Or he was psychic after all.
“Controlling stories is easy” he said, “if you don’t dive in them. And it seems to me, that the audience was not susceptible to how much I tried to make the personas real. So shy should I try?"
Yes, why should he, the slave girl had turned out to be dead on the inside. Perhaps that was it, she had acted so... superficially.
"And I thought you would learn me other skills? As you gave me the impression that storytelling was not the art you wanted your troupe to excel in?”
He wished Airedelle was here.

Post by Guest »

Airedell stumbled out onto the deck of the ship. Her hair was tied back with a leather strap but still flew wildly around her head as the ocean breeze played with it. She took a bite of the bread in her hand and made her way to the railing. Some of the stronger waves had the effect of viring her off course so she would have to make a sharp turn to walk in a some-what straight line. Embracing the railing with her free hand she looked out over the water. It was ok. Sure there was a certain awe inspiring quality about it but after she looked at it awhile it became a bit monotonous. She started looking around the boat and spotted a beautiful
woman in a blue dress. The elfess suddenly felt self conscious but what was the point? She shrugged it off and looked around till she saw Sfein and walked over to him.

"Hey" she said. "How long have you been up?" Looking at him reminded her of last night and how she had failed to show up and perform. It wasn't something to be proud of and she was sure he would be disappointed in her.

Post by Guest »

*Sfein and Airedell *

Alazais nodded at Airedell's approach, "Good Morning Airedell, I hope you slept well".

He then turned to Sfein, "Controlling stories is easy?, Not the way you did it last night Sfein, you lost yourself in the story, you let it control you. As for the audience, It matter not what the audience is like. They can be good, bad or indifferent, to whatever the bard is doing. The bard must do his job, must keep in control at all times".

Alazais sighed, "Other skills?, you do have a skill, in storytelling, but unless you learn to control that, there is no point in teaching you other skills as you say. Besides, I cannot just teach you a skill, you have to want to learn something".

Alazais shook his head, "Sfein, you need to make a decision, and it's not one I can do for you. I think you have the makings of a good storytelling bard, but you must want to do that, you must want to learn control otherwise, perhaps you should have a re-think. I will speak to you again before we reach Dort".

With that he nodded to Airedell and walked off back to his cabin.

Post by Guest »

Jacob was suspicious as he watched the captain walk away, he knew something had occurred, but there were far too many people about to have it out there and then. I will bide my time, for now he decided.

Then putting on his best smile he replied to Isabella, "Yes my dear, the dolphins are quite magnificant, though of course your beauty is far more than that".

He bent and kissed her hand, then offered his arm, "Shall we take a stroll around the deck my dear"?
Isabella Florentina

"How delightful," Isabella murmurred, taking the offered arm, whispering naughtily "though.. a little tradetide nap would do as well." Her dark eyes twinkled as she gave him a sensous smile, adding a little tingle of her own to Jacob's back as she remained aware of how Bill was looking at her.

Last night, due to the little rough tumble and the gravetide intermezzo she had not taken her herbs. Not usually a problem if she took them dutiful the next morningtide. Which she hadn't of course. Her chances of being pregnant soon were slim to none but she had to take every effort so that Jacob would at least have some doubts as to whether or not she was carrying his heir.

Post by Guest »

Sfein greeted Airedelle with a warm smile on his face.
“Hi there” he said, “I sure hope you had a good night.”
Listening to Alazais his facial expression darkened. The elf kept raising doubts on his wish to become a bard. Did the guy even listen? If he would not try to be in the story itself, his audience wouldn’t have noted any difference. That was Sfeins’ point. And the elf clearly refused to teach him anything else. He would not even try he said.
“No, don’t become angry with this elf. Ask him next time how he suggest that I could learn control.”
He sighed.
“Airedelle” he spoke. “As was to be expected, you are the wisest of us two. I should have followed your example, and not have performed yesterday. These sailors do not know what a good story is like, and I wonder if they would appreciate any form of music that is more then just a simple melody or rhythm. Perhaps if you would dance as well, and show ‘em lots of bare leg…”
He looked ashamed while he spoke.
“Moreover, Alazais is keeping his pressure on me, raising doubts on the decision that I joined you on this trip. I sometimes think that he wants to loose me, and travel with you alone. He does not even doubt that I have talent, but he continues to raise doubt on my willingness to be a bard.”
“Perhaps she would like that as well, traveling with him alone” he thought. “Why should she stick with me anyway? Perhaps it is better to start talking about another subject.”

“See those nobles? They play a kind of mind-game with each other if you ask me, and the non-nobles are pieces on their game board, to be moved in order to reach whatever they want. She is setting that big sailor up to do something at least that is what I guess.”
He wanted no part of it. Unless it was a nice brawl of coarse, but the people on this ship would not play fair.
Isabella Florentina

Had Isabella been able to mindread, she would have been shocked by the disdain for her person that Sfein displayed in his innermost thoughts. Yes, the Rose was a manipulative, scheming, some would even say evil woman, but she always made sure to be nothing but pleasant to all those around her and her skills helped her with that carefully maintained image. To paint her as shallow would have made her cry in outrage, and lash out with revenge. Thanks to Isa lacking the mindreading skill Sfein was saved from this fate.

As it was.. Isa was a powerful empath, and while she could not read the contents of Sfein's thoughts, she did pick up on his general mood. She shortly glanced in his direction as she almost felt barbed daggers in her back wondering what she had done to deserve such displeasure in the bard. Had she not provided an appreciating audience for his performance last eveningtide? Maybe something that Jacob had said had turned him against her. Isa would make sure she was wary of the blond barbarian from now on. He obviously could not be trusted.
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Jacob was enjoying walking the deck with Isabella and did not notice the momentary lapse she had on her thoughts of Sfein, and replied to her comment, feelings once more growing inside of him.

"A tradetide rest my dear, now why would you be tired", he smiled sure that the feeling down his back was his own.

"Let us finish our stroll and we can end up back in our cabin".

With a slight spring to his step he continued to walk with Isabella.

Post by Guest »

* Bill Irons *

Bill watched the couple as they walked along the deck, and he did not miss the slight stiffness of her back for the flicker it happened. He could see it was not Jacob that had caused that, was sure it was not him, but could not see a reason.

He was jerked out of his thoughts by the captain, "Bill, I have agreed with the Lady Isabella that we will perform the handfasting ceremony two marks into tradetide. Please be sure to be close by with a couple of other sailors, just in case he, er, objects".

Bill nodded, "Yes Sir, he won't be a problem sir". There was a slight smile on his lips as he said that.

The captain nodded, "I'm just going to see Alazais to see if he would be an official witness, they may need someone in Dort to confirm this, although I will give the Lady a paper signed by me. you be ready with the men now". He then turned and went off towards Alazais's room.

Bill thought for a second, then turned and made his way to the crews quarters, he knew exactly who he wanted to get to help him.
Isabella Florentina

Isabella hid her smile of triumph, continuing her small mental caress of Jacob, as she drawled " Why, it must be the healthy sea air. I do declare it makes me hungry as well." She batted her long dark eyelashes at him innocently while they paraded together over the deck. Meanwhile Isa felt more than she saw that Bill left.

As they ended up in front of their cabin Isabella, with a quick look at the sun judging she had about a mark or two, gave Jacob a wide grin "After all Jacob," she whispered wickedly "What else is there to do on this godsforsaken ship than to celebrate Pan's Joy? Unless of course I am keeping you from something important. Then I will just go lay down in ah.. something more comfortable... and pout prettily till you are done. "

Experimentally she pictured herself on the small bed they shared, dressed in one of her invocative chemises, her ebony hair spread in a wide crown around her as she tossed and turned, moaning softly with an obvious pout on her face, in the troes of passion without release. Sending both the picture and the accompanying hot emotions, just as she had tried to do with Andolin when she was locked in the dungeon and put out a cry for help. A failed attempted, yet her darkest of lovers had indicated he had at least felt something. It was worth practising with.

Post by Guest »

Jacob was getting more frisky as the got nearer the cabin. He believed it was himself, and in part it was, though much enhanced by Isabellas empathy.

He opened the door and smiled at Isabella, "Pans Joy? I think we should look after our joy first don't you think"? then with a flourishing bow he began to usher Isabella into the room. Suddenly across his mind flashed indistinct images, though the underlying sexual feeling was felt, all he could see in his minds eye was an indistinct scantily dressed woman lying on a bed. Of course the image was replaced with Isabella anyway.

He kicked the door closed, and swept Isabella up off her feet, carrying her to the bed. His hands gently removed her clothes, although almost ripping his own off. This time though he was her lover not her lord, and they disappeared into each others arms.........

It was just under two marks later when there came a loud knock on the door, "My Lord, My Lady, Are you there", called a familiar voice to them both.

Jacob clambered out of bed, and put on his dressing gown, "This had better be good, disturbing us at this time".
He flung open the door, to see Bill Irons standing there, flanked by two sailors almost as big as he.

"My lord", Bill said with a slight bow,"The captain requests the both of you attend his room, now if you please. Bill was supposed to have been more polite, but his feelings for Isabella, overrode the etiquette he should have followed.

Jacob was shocked, "Now, Now? No one talks to me like that, not even the captain, now go about your business man".
Jacob went to slam the door, but Bill stopped it with his foot saying, "He is quite insistent sir".
Jacob just gave a stare (usually enough to frighten off the young nobles, though it had no effect on Bill), "I'll have you in the Irons your name implies, and your captain when we dock, If of course Irons is your real name".

Jacob had a quick smile triumph when he was sure he saw a flicker of something cross Bill Irons face when he said that, and then he continued.
"Before I go, I want to know what this is all about, Tell me man".

"I cannot say sir", Bill replied, "It is something that has already been arranged". Although until then he had kept his eyes averted, on the word arranged Bill could not help but glance over to where Isabella must have been (although he could not actually see her).

"Arranged, What do you me....", Jacob saw the look and stepped back, turning towards Isabella, his voice getting angry. "Do you know what this is about? what this arrangement is".

He took a menacing step forward, but stopped when he heard Bill and the other two step forward also.
He looked back and forth between Isabella and Bill, "What is going on here, what is happening. I want an answer and I want it NOW". The last shout was directed purely at Isabella.
Isabella Florentina

Isabella reached for her chemise as she pulled up the blankets , and was busy pulling it over her head when Jacob adressed the sailors at the door. She could feel Bills presence almost immediately, and a thrill ran through her. Now the game was on.

"Don't be angry Jacob," Isa begged in her most pitiful voice, as she jumped out of the bed, moving towards her chest "I asked the captain because I wanted the best for us, for you.. for our child." Seeing the anger in his face the Rose swallowed. It was a good thing Bill was close by with his two henchmen.

The darkhaired lady quickly grabbed a dress from the chest. Sadly it was the light green one with the embroidered plant images, which always made her look a tad sickly, but Isa reflected, perhaps it served to add to her tragic image. She threw it on, leaving Jacob to grasp the exact meaning of her words as she bent down for her boots.

Isabella came closer to Jacob, with her dress still half closed "Please Jacob, " she half whispered, putting all her persuasion behind her voice "It will work out, you will see. In the end this is what you wanted to. I couldn't bare the shame of just being your... kept woman. You know the Rose will throw me out because of it, what ever is left of the Rose. A gentleman like yourself doesn't treat the mother of his children that way."

Isa searched deep in herself and then radiated her most secret memories at Count de Bessnie, those of true, forgiving love in a desperate bid to win Jacob's cooperation "Help me with my dress, milord, and let us go the captain." It was a gamble of course, and a gamble she might lose. Yet if Bill and his sailors didn't have to drag Jacob that would be so much the better.

Post by Guest »

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob could hardly believe his ears, child, kept woman, rose, thrown out the words tumbled around in his head, and for a burn he lost himself in the mishmash of thoughts.

His bearing and nobility training came to the fore and he took control of himself once again. Pulling his gown about him he quickly took stock.

He saw Isabella half dressed, and heard her, his anger fighting something in her voice, wanting to believe what she said. He saw Irons and two others waiting at the door.

He knew he was in a tight spot, manoeuvered to this position by Isabella, and that force may be used if he resisted. However he didn't get to the position he held just through birth, he was a clever politician in his own right.

His agile mind thought quickly, although it seemed like marks, only a burn or two had gone by, I must try and turn this to some advantage at least he thought.

He knew every flicker he just stood there, invited Irons and his cohorts to grab him. He needed time to think of something.

Although his anger was still inside, he calmed his outer look and put on a smile, "Of course my dear".
He turned to Bill, "Now you will leave this room while the Lady and I get dressed properly, or are you really the common sailor you pretend to be"?

Jacob looked Bill straight in the eye, daring him to say no. Although there were three of them, Jacob knew his martial arts training would mean he would have a chance, albeit slim.
"Well, come on, or does the idea of being a gentleman frighten you"?

*BI*
Bill was now taken aback, he had been ready for a fight or pure capitulation, this was unexpected. His bearing, and his life at sea, did not enable him to back down, and he stared equally back at Jacob.
Jacobs last jibe about being a gentlemen hit a little, and he knew in his heart he should go, but was frightened for Isabella.

He breathed deeply and still keeping eye to eye with Jacob spoke.
"My Lady, if it is your wish I will close this door, and wait outside. However you have but to say the word, and I, we, will stay here until you are ready". still keeping his eyes on Jacob he finished off almost pleading like, "What is your wish my Lady".
*/BI*

Jacob's anger grew again, The insolence of the man, refusing the request of a lord. Jacobs fist clenched, and he turned an looked at Isabella, then back at Bill and once more at Isabella and kept that gaze steady.
Isabella, even if she was not an empath, would sense the danger signals arising from both men, but being such the feelings were more intense.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “On the Water Archive”