Passageway to Taloh Tel'Amrun (Entrance Gates)

Moderators: Syra, Mods

Alujhar

Post by Alujhar »

He walks up to the gates, and looks around tiredly. As the wind blows he looks all around the gates. He sighs in relief that he finally made it. Walks in the huge gates and turns around looking back into the world. He turns around and heads toward the palace and the Emerald Gaurd Barracks.
Draggo Blacksun

Post by Draggo Blacksun »

"With vigalant Gaurds such as yourself, Im sure we'll have ample time to prepare for any attack by the orcs."Draggo replied graciously as he retrived his sword.

"Thanks for the warning about the tavern as well. Now that I know what to expect I shall try my best to return their wit."

Being unacustomed to the local customs Draggo gave a slight bow to the elvin gaurd, and then asked...

"I would like to know your name good sir. So that should you not be available in three days time, I could send word to you of my decisison." Though being raised on a farm didn't mean that Draggo lacked any manners.
Alujhar

Post by Alujhar »

Alujhar turned around at the man. Thank you good sir. My name is Alujhar, what is yours?
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

OOC: Another AGM should have taken over this thread but since he has been out of town I'm going to do a tie-over for him. And Alujhar you can not simply walk past the gates, I suggest you read the first post of this thread and Draggo wasn't talking to you but to the Guard Gálaril.

The guards smiles: "My name is Gálaril but you can let your pass extended by another Guard if you show your old pass and mention my name. I wish you the best of luck in our fair city!"

With that he turned to the newcomer who tried to walk past him. "Excuse me, sir. Where do you think you are going?" he asked with a sharp tone in his voice, his hand resting on the hilt of his blade.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Timestamp: Samheen 3rd, noontide

He hit his horse and Akiras' so that they sped up to maxium speed. After a half hour at this speed Akiras' horse began to stumble. Alzihair rode along side of her and slowed down so that he could move her to his horse.

As they rounded a bend they saw the gates to the city in sight. Alzihair pushed his horse to the extreme limits and stopped short at the guard house in front of the city. They dismount and Alzihair carries Akiras to the guards and puts her down softly on the ground.

Akiras wasn't alert. The pain in her infected, puss filled arm was to much pain. It had put her into unconsciousness shortly after she had moved horses.

She felt herself being lower to the ground and she mumbled "Are we there yet?" but toehr then that she was helpless. Of course the brown/green/yellow bandage on her shoulder spoke for itself. Even under the ugly shirt.

Continued from here
Last edited by Akiras on Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marajha Landailyn

Post by Marajha Landailyn »

Marajha was deep thought about the strange man that had been her mentor over the past year or so. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the bright light that suddenly surrounded her and didn't even realize that she had entered the city until she accidentally bumped into one of the guards. Smiling tiredly up at him, Marajha said, "Quel're, sir. Would you happen to know where I can find information on joining the Emerald Guard?"
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Akiras: Samheen 3rd

When the Guard saw Akiras he blew on a whistle and another Guards appeared, who directly disappeared in another direction after looking at Akiras. A few moments later he came running back, a women in green robes followed him, trying to keep up. When she saw Akiras she began to examin her shoulder and looked at Alzihair: "I assume you are the one who treated her? Without that powder she would have lost the use of her arm. It will be the quetion if we can save that arm. She drew a strange symbol on the wound and the pain began to fade. "Girl, can you hear me?" the woman in the robe asked.

Marajha: Samheen 4th

The Guard, who was still busy with alujhar jumped back when Marjha bumped into him. His word left its sheath when he looked at her, despite her friendly words he did not put his blade away. He looked at her and a grim smile came on his face and he asked: "Quel're, my lady. What does you bring to Taloh Tel'Amrun?"
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Marajha Landailyn

Marajha's eyes flicked down to the guard's sword, then back up to her face. She decided to just be straightforward, indstead of trying to start up a friendly converstation first. She inclined her head slightly and said, "Quel're, sir. I was wondering where I could get information on joining the Emerald Guard."
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras looked at the woman, the pain was begining to fade, but she was still delerious. She turned her head. In the womans face she saw her own. Only with long flowing hair and eyes not so hardened by yaren of tough fights.

"Mother?" she asked blinking. As the face changed, not to resemble her but the green robed woman in front of her. "I- I can hear you" she said finally.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Marajha: Samheen 4th

The Guard smiled: "Ah, yes, you want to join our ranks do you?" He sheathed his blade and looked at her: "Have you seen anything unusual on your path here?"

Akiras: Samheen 3rd

The woman smiled: "Good, you're awake. Or at least for now." She looked up at the Guard: "Guard, I will need two strong helpers to get this woman back to the Temple." The Guard nodded and blew his whistle twice and two of his colleagues came walking out of the Guard house. They received their instructions from the woman and took her onto their shoulders. "And you, good sir, will you accompagny us?" the woman asked. Alzihair nodded: "Until we are at the Temple. There are some things I must do before I can rest."
"What is your name, girl?" the woman asked the delirious Akiras.

In need of help

Post by Guest »

Bahjek came riding on his donkey. He was extremely tired and worn-out by his travels. He had mud on his shirt and pants, he had been using his cape as a pillow, and he hadn't bathed or eaten in quit some time. Bahjek was trying his hardest not to collapse.

He started for one of the walkways praying not to lose consciousness...
Last edited by Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras looked at the woman. "Akiras Armoun-foureen" she said, not even pausing to think that Alzihair was within earshot while she had been so careful not to tell him. "Am I going to die?" she asked the woman "i don't want to die a nobody, please don't let these thieves and murderers kill me"

Akiras suddenly felt very cold and tired.
Marajha Landailyn

Marajha's eyes became troubled and she shuddered. She replied sadly, "I did see a family who looked to have been killed by a group of orcs. There were tracks around the bodies, but they seemed to be a few days old."
Last edited by Marajha Landailyn on Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Marajha, Samheen 4th

The Guard sighed and let loose of the hilt of his sword although his hand didn't stray far from it: "Yes, it are dark times indeed. You have been lucky no to encounter some yourself." He looked at her: "What is your full name, my lady?"

Akiras, Samheen 3rd

Akiras lost her consciousness shortly after her words and didn't hear the reply. When she woke she lay in a bed in an infirmiry.

OOC: You can move to the Temple entrance thread situated below, Akiras.
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vorador

The beginning...

Post by Vorador »

With his belongings in a small sack, Vorador walks peacefully through the woods surrounding the two gates. His boots are of a good quality, yet they produce sound, alerting whoever guards the gates that someone is approaching. Vorador's figure is shrouded and grabbed with his dark cloak, only his keen eyes and elven features can be seen from the hood. Vorador appears not to be slump but standing upright, like a figure tall and prominent. His muscular stature is hidden within the cloak, but yet an aura of strength and confidence emmits around him...
Last edited by Vorador on Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vorador

Post by Vorador »

Vorador's movements come to a stop. His figure approaches a giant tree, and leans against it. He withdraws his blade from his sheath and eyes the rusty maroon stains upon it. Vorador grabs one of his clean cloths and begins to whip the contours of the blade with it. Since the rubbing does not remove the stains, Vor tries even harder, rubbing with all his might until the blade is spotless.

Afterwards, Vorador places the blade in its sheath once again, and begins to walk towards the clearing, a little curious of what it may be...
Marajha Landailyn

Marajha said, "My full name is Marajha Landailyn. I plan on staying for however long it takes me to become a member of the Emerald Guard, just in case you needed to know that."
Vorador

Post by Vorador »

Vorador soon advances into the clearing, as he does so however, he begins to feel the power of an immense wind blowing at his face. He tries to shield his face partially by moving his hand back and forth across it constantly to wipe away the dust, twigs and small rocks that might fly towards it. Then suddenly, he sees a magnificent flash of brilliant light, a light source so powerful it nearly blinds his powerful vision. After a few moments, with a little shaking, he regains his vision and when he looks he sees a maginifcent city. A little curious and a little glad he found a good place to rest, Vorador begins to walk towards it, however his defenses not lowered, as his right hand, covered in his dark guantlet is cupped on the hilt of his blade...
Caelin

Post by Caelin »

OOC: Vorador, that picture you are using as your avatar is a copyrighted work. Do you have permission to use it by the original artist?

Cyren, my trusted AGM, should be here soon to pick up this thread, thanks for the patience.
cyren

Post by cyren »

Bahjek TIMESTAMP: Samheen the 4th

Spotting the traverler on the donkey the guard approached him.

As he got closer he could see that the man was in great need of a bath and a meal. He tried his best to be compassionate and at the same time cautious to not drop his guard incase this was a ruse of somekind.

"What is your business in the city?" he asked him harshly.

He kept a safe distance and waited his reply.
cyren

Post by cyren »

OOC: We are waiting for your reply in regards to your avatar.

IC: Vorador TIMESTAMP: Samheen the 4th

Seeing the young male elf approach with hand on the hilt of his sword causes the guard to draw his and approach with extreme caution.

"Remove your hand from your weapon sir! What business have you here," the guard shouts!

He waits inorder to give the elf a chance to respond!
Last edited by cyren on Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vorador

Post by Vorador »

OOC: I have no reply for my avatar, I do not have a permission from the original artist, I took the picture from the IC galleries of another rp site.

Vorador turns sharply to the man addressing him...only to greet him with an arrogant chuckle. Vorador however does not remove his hand from the weapon but instead unsheaths the blade and displays it in front of the guard, "My My My...dont tell me you are scared of this little thing?.. And as for my business...I do not think that is of your concern...as one can see..unless you are blind..I am an Elf..a High Elf to be exact...now step aside friend..and go on to your duties..I hear the orcs get violent when drunk.."
cyren

Post by cyren »

The guard takes a paper and starts to write on it and then hands it to the elf girl.

"Miss Landailyn, you may take this pass to the gates of the Emerald Guard," he said. "They will instruct you from there. Good day."

He waves her through the gates with a smile.
cyren

Post by cyren »

The bold elf brandished his weapon at the guard. The guard then knocked the weapon from his hand, then grabbed the empty hand and swung it around behind and held him pinned with his short sword at his throat and said,

“Lle holma ve’ edan! Becareful who you point your weapon at and who you are calling blind cousin! Do you forget whose gates you are at? Have we changed so much since you have been home that you don’t recognize what I am as well? State your business quickly before I slit your throat as a traitor!”

Lle holma ve’ edan! = You smell like a human!
Last edited by cyren on Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caelin

Post by Caelin »

OOC Vorador: Please remove the avatar from your profile, as the use of it conflicts with our copyright policy. If you have questions regarding this, feel free to contact me.

Return to “T'aquar Archive”