Engagement Dinner OOC:

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Yay, Elaine:!:

Congratulations to all of the winners. Don't worry, Andi, I know it isn't personal. Truthfully, I would have been surprised if Vanir had won anything, given his reputation in the palace. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Elaine
Royal Poet

Post by Elaine »

Lol, I'm telling you they got it wrong! Adrian should have won!

But seriously: this was fun! It was great to read other people's entries and to follow their reasoning for choosing it. As far as I'm concerned this was a great addition to the thread!

Thanks mods for thinking this one up!

Post by Guest »

I forget. Does Celestine have the authorization from Andolin to get the dog?
Caelin

Post by Caelin »

Congrats Elaine. :)

Maeve, I hope we have cleared everything up now, in the PM's that went back and forth?
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Celestine: Yes she does !

Caelin: Yes, I think we've cleared all issues up. Twilight will be covering your thread shortly :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Well, that was an interesting foul-up on my part. :) I thought Celestine was supposed to present the gift to Aesa. Well, let's see how it plays out then since it's too late to revise the post.
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

My apologies for the delay in posting to the side thread Finodborn and Caelin, I too was battling hurricane Frances.

Check the thread for a reply. I'll be posting there as soon as I finish with this.

Consider me back in action.

P.S. Congratulations to Elaine, and all of the entertainers, it was a very enjoyable read to catch up!
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Ulder, welcome back. Good to hear you are okay! I took minor control of your PC and send him back to the Great Hall, though he has not arrived there yet.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

:D

Thanks Maeve!
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Adrian Elsonrae

Yay!

Post by Adrian Elsonrae »

Well, Adrian got some money out of the deal... now... what to do with it.

*THINKS* Adrian is someone who just wants to do the right thing, and right now, the Caesar doesn't seem like that bad of a guy. It's gonna be ugly, though, once he realises that there will be some major heat between the Roses. He's working to get to the bottom of the crap that happened at the festival... he has been commishioned to find traitors to the crown... in his mind, that even includes Silk. It's going to be ugly to see the scuffle between he and Isa if they ever meet again.

Now then... how to get in contact with Mr. Nobody...
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Silk must die!.....Oh, I'm sorry, was that aloud? My apologies. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Post by Guest »

Just one point,

Where did Celestine take Blaze coming back from the Kennels?

for Blaze seems to have met a fountian of youth, and become a puppy!

Blaze is NOT a puppy, he is a fully grown, fully trained Deerhound Dog!

And VERY obideant to his current Master, er in this case Mistress. :)

Dyfed

Post by Guest »

Oops? *grins sheepishly*

Hey, can I bottle that fountain of youth water and sell it? It'd make her a tidy profit. *casts puppy-dog eyes at the moderators*
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

Now, now Adrian... for all you know Isa is only that kind lady that gave you such a nice sensual rub in the baths of the Rose. Of her inner turmoil and recent shifts in allegiance you of course know absolutely nothing, and never will if its up to her.. unless you plan to walk the Twilight with her ;)

Hehehe.. and don't worry.. Isa is uhm.. out of sorts right now, but she fully plans on returning forthwith!
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]

Post by Guest »

Aesa now has a young hound, and not a puppy. :wink:
Adrian Elsonrae

Heh...

Well, if Larabedo happens to end up dead from a certain PO'ed ex-Rose, he's not going to be happy. And I know that Adrian knows absolutely nothing right now. He is, however, a little concerned that the people that seemed closest to the Caesar are not at the banquet... he has no clue that Ahren is dead, nor any clue what Rees and Isa are, and all the Roses that he sees around other than Larabedo are the rookies...

So he knows something is not right...

That and he made a promise to find out enemies of the Caesar... which means if he finds out about Andy's plans, there will certainly be issues... fortunately, however, his targeting is more on Marius because of his tendancies to give Elaine the jitters. I can tell you right now, if he ever finds out about that sadistic freak, he'll draw his attentions to him and not Andolin... so you and your sceming loverboy are not even in Adrian's line of scrutiny... particularly with Kitya being Andolin's blood as Lady Hamilton's niece.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Ooh.. poor Perditia.. how uncouth of Vanir to leave his lady alone!
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Scheming loverboy? *arches eyebrow at Adrian and writes his name down on a list*

It is also noted the amount of interest Vanir has in Andi. *wonders how he knows so much about him*

Yes, poor Perdita. How sad. :P

Maeve, I am awaiting a reply from Caesar before doing anything further in advancing the dinner.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Perdita will be fine once Vanir explains his actions. You people always assume the worst, perhaps I just wanted to ask her about the weather. :wink:

Andi, you should read through a few of my older threads and note that Vanir has noticed you for some time. He suspects you are the mysterious H.L. and might actually know, but I have to read through what I know for sure. You do draw attention to yourself after all. :P

Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Yes, I can see the weather is foremost in Vanir's mind right now. Maybe I ought to let it rain ;)

So I suppose this is going to get filed away under religious experiences then?

Andi.. the Ceasar is bored I fear ;)
Last edited by Maeve on Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perdita Faechild

Post by Perdita Faechild »

uncouth does not cover it! *unleashes wrath of Perdita* :P
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

You can never win when it comes to women. *looks towards Andi for assistance* :wink:

I have done nothing uncouth...well maybe a little uncouth, but not completely. There is always a plan in action.

Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I've asked Vanir to hold off on posting in his side thread for the next 24 hours so other PC's can jump in if they want (and of course we all await the reply of Celestine). So.. if you want to do something.. better be quick about it ;)
Adrian Elsonrae

:P

This is the Court of Cidadel, who ISN'T scheming one way or another? :/

And yes, he is a loverboy! So there! :lol:
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

*is being good and following orders* :evil:

No posties till tomorrow, I promise. *plots to steal Andi's thunder and hide it in Adrian's pants*

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”