Sailing Vessel the Djinni's Jewel ~ Samheen 19th

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

"I guess they are funny," Automne laughed. She tossed the coiled peels in the designated place.

"Well Navanod's story if one of a more classic novel tale." She sighed happily, "You see, I'm a wood elf originally from Pan's Isle... ages agoo... ages ago. But I had had a need for a different place... somewhere I could develop my skills. Meet different people, see the wonderous tapestry that the gods made called Tazlure. Oh, that was my dream." She giggled as she peeled another potatoe. "Pan, that must sound so silly. But earnestly, that's all I wanted."

"I came to the Citadel, the guards were friendly enough so I was able to pass the gate's quickly. Let me tell you-The first time I saw the Citadel... I was so happy. I expanded in soul, to see and smell and-and SENSE the world around me. The world out here is so much... how would you put it... FLAVORFUL than what I had come to know as normal. It was beautiful. I've met a few nice guys since then, but none with that bright aura that he had. I met him... Navanod, very shortly after." She doubted she was interesting her audience but was enjoying, for personal reasons, the retelling of her tale.

Post by Guest »

"Sounds poetic and sweet, really. I don't find anything about your story to be silly... not really." A sweet smile flashed itself upon Aumarie's face, lips curled in an almost delighted arc that reveled in its own existance. It was the look of an elderly woman who must surely have fantasized about poetic romance for far too long.

"I still can't believe you left Pan's Isle- birthplace of the bard- to develop your craft. I mean, it seems such an adventurous thing to do. Surrendering home and possessions and setting off in a bold new direction... truly remarkable." The woman had ceased her work and was now peering exclusively at Automne's face, rapt with attention.

"What about Noddie interested you, though? I mean, there are so many fish in the sea... what made him so special?" She lowered her eyes delicately, as if anticipating some kind of romantic answer. "Please, my dear. It's not often that my ears get to hear such niceties and tales of love. Do continue!"

Post by Guest »

She looked to the side as if, instead of seeing the bland undercabin of the ship, she saw the lush Pan's Isle. "It seemed like they all sang of the same song. Yes... it was beautiful. But a very selective kind... I craved-..Crave... to see all the kinds the world can offer. I suppose that's what Navanod offered. He's like the sunshine." She closed her eyes and laughed, "From the moment I met him... he was very theatrical with a kind of practiced loveliness. One that begs for applause once he's done. The sunshine is there to be beheld and adored. He glows with some kind of inner light like the golden flowers that used to grow near my first home. Oh... and his eyes-Everything about him! He's like a fictional character." She cleared her throat and propped her head up on the side of the barrel with her elbows, placing her chin in her hands.

"Our lessons, first Elaine was there..., were simple... enjoyable and always welcome. You'd remember them later filled with fond feelings and a kind of recognizable hum in your head of happiness. It's hard to explain, but it's what he does to me. He makes me... ehm... ring! Yes! Like music! He fills me with the music of life and beauty and warmth. He put in me all the happy things that living could possibly show. He taught me the fist phases of the Bardic Voice. I can... sense... and make visible... at least to myself, the way the world connects. I guess it sounds complicated but.." She sighed. "It's... wonderous." She laughed, "My friend and I were called to do a play for the wedding of the Caesar... I was sent a note. From Noddie."

She paused to stare at Aumarie, wondering if she knew who Navanod was.... she decided to reach out with her Bardic Voice to see who Aumarie was close with on the voyage. The bright colors of the threads in every person stretched out like tangled threads around her. There was something quite a few of them had in common but it was, perhaps, that same reason Navanod was fleeing.

"The note told me to come to him." She swallowed, "My heart was wildly on fire. I came to him, as quickly as I could... there he told me he was to leave... across the sea to Sabata. He wished dearly to take me with him... You see we had become rather close during our lessons. I had come to know the feel of his passionate lips and the touch of his trained hands. It was very strange, and it all seemed dangerous... a kind of forbidden love. After all, I was his student and he was my teacher... though he forbade me call him such or refer to him as Master Navanod," she broke the speech to laugh a little, "He's kind of carefree that way." She looked towards the cieling, "I couldn't let him go alone... He was wounded... I would have felt guilty... resposible if he were hurt. I would never know and I haden't finished my lessons. So I went..." she sighed. There were probably a hundred more reasons... but she found her mind weak and torn. Wondering if she had been rash... if she had left behind what she might never find.... what might not exist.

Post by Guest »

Aumarie drank up Automne's words as if they were a fine wine, sighing contentedly as she busied herself with tasks, doing much but not really getting anything done. Sighing, she lifted a hand to her chest at the appropriately romantic moments, shaking her head at the foolishness and easily swayed passions of youth. Not that she was disapproving, heaven forbid, but rather the shaking of her head was nostalgic.

"It's so nice to see two young people falling in love, these days. There's no greater tragedy than having spent your whole life searching and never finding." A sage nod of her head, as if this were something profound- speaking from personal experience, perhaps. Or maybe she was just applying the wisdom of the elders to the younger generation. The burly woman shook her head, then, as she considered Automne's words. As she did so, the tendrils of Bardic Voice attempted to enter the elder woman's mind, there was no real recognition available-- there was a sense of presence. Bardic Voice, after all, was not ideally suited to reading minds.

"You left on a ship in search of love, and that's a sweet sentiment, my dear." She smiled wickedly- almost jealously- though it was only in jest. "However, you mentioned someone else... someone you left behind, perhaps? Tell me of him... I'd love to hear about this illusory lover."

Post by Guest »

Automne's eyes went distant remembering the dream perfectly. "Have you ever had a dream where you weren't sure whether it was real or not? When you're finally able to feel things around you again it's like the two worlds faded together... blurred at the edges sperated only by what's possible and not possible... or... well... most of the time." She crossed her fingers together, "I had a dream once... we had a dream. Isabella... Fin... everyone else who's name slips my mind. There were a lot... and the number that we were echoes. It's hard to understand... but it does make sense to me." Her hands went to the flute, "I had to play the song of the sea... and I think he had the song of the sun," she sighed. "The details are long and astounding at points. We met at the bazaar and were thrown into a contest of wills. We played an incredible song... he played his lute, and I my flute."

"This wasn't a normal dream. You could feel... and.. touch... and everyone was almost their own person. The gods themselves must have had something to do with it, for... Nox! That was it! He was a great blackness that ate Isa to the bone and... and... I don't think we won... but.. Um.... how did it end?" She bit her lip. "This is where I begin to forget... because after this... I... sort of... slid into reality. I was just there. Fin... it seems liek he and I were two pieces of a coin. One silver, one gold." I wonder... She ran her fingers over the metal of the flute. The unicorn's flute. "I saved him from drowning.. or I tried. But... maybe it was my fault." She sniffled, "I feel extremely confused... and things like the song... I could almost swear I could play it again.. though part of me is afraid."
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The smile upon Aumarie's face broadened as she listened to Automne's tale, the knife in her hand pausing in its business of shelling and preparing shell fish for the cauldron. She had already shelled a very large number of the little creatures, and the cauldron beside her, placed upon the large, iron spirit stone, began to rumble and spit a life of its own as it came to temperature, though it betrayed no smells as yet.

"Aye, so," responded the matriarch as she waved the knife absently before her negligently, clearly accustomed to its weight and feel. The galley of the ship was not quite what many would expect, for while the interior of the ship had seemed so dark and dreary throughout, the kitchens seemed to glow with a light of their own, a rosy light that originated from the hot spirit stove and reflected all about off of the countless pots, spoons, pans, and platters that were immaculately clean to the point of a near mirror-like reflection. "True as it may seem, and as pleasant as this Fin lad might have been, it were still a dream, hun, an nothin' ta think of it when you wake. Aye, I've had my share of dreams, too...sailors spend a lot of time watchin' the stars an listenin' to the wind...but they fade, sure as sure, an leave ya wiser. Why, I hear tell that dreams show us the secrets of our hearts. Do ya think dreams show us the secrets of our hearts, hun?"

Post by Guest »

She blushed some at the thought that this lady would have thought she made it all up, then again maybe she did. "What else could tell us more what we want, than ourselves? I think dreams can serve more than just that purpose though." Her eyes darted to the side of the kitchen nervously, "You'll think me half-a-brain less, but I think the whole thing had some purpose. If you go to some teller, they'd probably all have some deep symbolism, my wanton needs, my regrets, my passions, but... things were off. Even in my dreams there's some sense of what's to come, or who the people are. It's like going into waters you've never been in before! It flows differently, different things are there, and it's a completely new water, like the rivers and the lakes and the seas." Automne played with her hair a bit, "I know I'm a bit silly, but I'm still young. I think it's perfectly okay for me to be half as whimsical as I want to be..." She paused, bit her lip, "If that makes sense."

She sighed, "If only you had been there."
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Aumarie began taking the peeled potatos one at a time from before Automne. With each, she cut into them with swift, deft, well-practiced strokes that left them diced in mere moments, small, white cubes that she immediately added to the boiling cauldron just at hand. The cauldron began to issue its scent at long last, a scent that spoke of sea salt, bay, fish, and the crayfish.

"Silly? Why, not silly at all, hun," smiled the cook, as she scooped up the shell remains of the crayfish with her knife and dumped them into a waste pale along with Automne's potato peelings. "You won't find a more...receptive people than sailors, my dear. Why, we all do live by the whims of fortune, good and bad, for what but luck and providence might make the weather? Such omens are never ignored, and life would lose much of its sweetness were we not to dream. But this Fin...does he compete for your heart, though you have never met him when you are awake? Do your dreams tell you that you must find him, and that it is he with whom you should be?"

The "roof" above them, if it were called such upon a ship of the sea, suddenly came to life with the stomp of numerous feet dashing to places upon the ship on the main deck. Aumarie glanced upward briefly, a smile growing on her lips. "We're making good time! We've cleared the line, and we've begun our westing. In another tide, you might see Pan's Isle off the port railing, for we'll pass very near it on our way to Sabata."

Post by Guest »

"Well," Automne said with amusement, "Not much time to compete for my heart when we're fighting for our lives... But... we had fit, like pieces of a puzzle. Noddie and I are... alike. There's a diff there to be seen, no doubt." She inhaled of the brew Aumarie had begun to cook, "Smells great!"

She tilted her neck upwards when the great din of chaotic feet stompin's began to shake their cieling. "Uh... Good time then." Automne smiled, "Ill take your word on that, considering I'm a great newborn when it comes to the beautiful rippling blue yonder." She stretched her arms far abover her head and let out a little mewl as her spine popped back into place.

"Pan's Isle? Really?!" Automne had not seen her home locale in a great while, since she had left for the dreams of becoming a bard, a travelled bard. "So we're just sailing by then? No stopping?" If they weren't to stop it would be both sad and very relieving. She didn't think anyone would recognize her, but if anyone should... and tell her mother... Automne shuddered a spell. "Brrr, like she's staring right at me through the ship."
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

"Oh, no, dear, we'll not be stopping," assured Aumarie. "And we'll not be so close to it that you might recognize much. In fact, most times we pass it we only see it's reflection upon the clouds above...a tint in the sky, and no more. But we've turned so quickly this time, I suspect there might be more to see...maybe even a touch of color on the horizon. I would suggest you run up and check it out, but...something in you seems perhaps reluctant about the place."

Aumarie finished dicing the potatos Automne had peeled, and with a quick check of the chowder and a brisk stir with a spoon, Aumarie seemed quite satisfied with the cauldron's contents. "That'll do, by and by! It'll be fit to eat in but a quarter mark, I bet," she said, as much to herself as to the other lady in the orderly, clean kitchen. Overhead, the sounds of stomping feet had died down considerably, but it hadn't died completely, with a few hands above still rushing about in great haste.

"So tell me, dearie..." the cook smiled up at her guest, a knowing, amused look upon her face. "Did you leave someone behind there on Pan's Isle? Maybe a heart broken man? You've the face to break hearts, I think, and no doubt you've left more than one behind in your days."

Post by Guest »

"I left my life behind. Some people say it's strange to want what I want, the ability to make dreams into music, and to have left Pan's Isle. I sometimes wonder if what I did was right. Im from a long line of stuck-up woodelves, I'm the only half-elf in out blood. Mom, well, she never really liked me much, more so for what I wanted to be." Automne sighed, she felt safe with Aumarie, felt that it would be okay to tell her about things, "Dad was a nice man, well... 'Step-dad' would be appropriate, but he was subjected to the viscious tongue of my mother when he praised me for my musical skill. As for my real dad, a human, I never had the chance to meet him. A sailor, from what I'm told, very handsome," she laughed here, her mother hadn't told her this but this was obviously the only reason her mother would have bedded any of them.

"A minor bard, like myself. I know because," she took up her tambourine, it trembling with eagerness beneath her delicate fingers, "These markings... that I engraved, are the ones that were on his flute, one that was supposed to be mine, Mom kept it though. They display music, not notes or anything, but the lapses show the pattern of feelings, something who is intimate with music would know, by sight."

"I do miss my brother though. He treated me so kindly, he and his wife took me in a bit. I hope he doesn't hold it against me very much." She wanted to cry, so close to a brother she wanted to apologize to, yet too scared... not yet ready, to make other apologies. "Maybe one day I'll go back and see them, not today though. As far as boys go." She laughed as she stretched back again, "They could never catch me, I was too fast in the trees." She closed her eyes, pretending to inhale the thick scent of the forest, "Though they tried." Her feet tingled, she wanted to go topside, but also wanted to talk with Aumarie a bit more. Such a warm woman.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

"In the trees?" repeated the woman. "You must watch the sailors in the evenings. They have a game they play...skylarking, it's called...where they leap from line to line and from spar to spar. You might do well at it if you're accustomed to such things. And they've been known to sing and dance on occasion, though that's a little more rare."

Aumarie set the large spoon aside and reclined upon her curious, little stool and considered Automne with some candor. "Well. Rest assured, you needn't worry about visiting just now. The harbor of Pan's Isle is a treacherous, dangerous one to enter...Pan's Teeth guard it...and it's on the So'East side of the island. We're passing it along the Northern side, sailing West for the desert. We'll run into the infamous turri soon enough, and bless us! I hope you've brought enough lotions and oils with you. Those hot, dry winds, sweeping right off the desert, are enough to turn you brittle in but a moment!"

The planking underfoot continued to shift and lean, and Aurmarie's face took on a note of confusion. "That's odd. We shouldn't be heading again. I wonder what's going on up there? I wonder if you'd be so kind to run up and stick your head out, dear? See what's going on? I hate to think the Cap'n had to run in for water or some such."

Post by Guest »

"Sounds like lotsa fun." She imagined herself and the rest of the crew playing a game like that, it would be nice, especially if Navanod could watch. "And i wouldn't worry much about my skin, if gets dry, it'll get dry." She couldn't remember whether or not she'd packed lotion, but thought there'd be enough sweat in this place. She then decided to not let that idea EVER pass through her head again.

"That's odd. We shouldn't be heading again. I wonder what's going on up there? I wonder if you'd be so kind to run up and stick your head out, dear? See what's going on? I hate to think the Cap'n had to run in for water or some such," commented Aumarie as the rushing around upstairs continued on. Automne got a chill down her spine and nodded.

"Right away."

She left Aumarie in the kitchen and went back to the ladder and up through the door, looking for someone to ask. Suddenly the comfort of talking to Aumarie was gone.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

It was far easier for Automne to see her way in the gloomy lower decks now than it had been before. Perhaps her eyes had grown accustomed to the gloom, but she had little difficulty seeing the countless rows of iron hooks upon which hammocks were slung for the sailors to sleep, and she could see the seemingly endless stretch of caulk lines where the board seams ran along the length of the ship to the darkness beyond. A narrow shaft of white light pushed it's way down into the gloom below like some divine signal, sunlight that illuminated the hatch before her despite the sun dipping lower in the West.

Poking her head up from this hatch, Automne saw perhaps all the sailors aboard the ship and a few of her fellow student exiles up and active, either high up in the crosstrees or along the leeward rail of the ship. They all seemed to be watching some point far to the Northeast, far out over the water. "Ah, there's another of our passengers!" came a friendly roar. Jon November, the captain of the ship, was higher still, standing upon his lofty quarterdeck and surveying his deck with some pleasure. He had spotted Automne's head as it poked up, and he waved down at her.

"Come on up, madam! Come and see what we have! You might be most impressed, I should think!" he bellowed, beckoning the young woman up the side rails and to the sacred quarterdeck above. Navanod stood upon this higher deck as well where he had been watching out over the waters as well, but he turned his head to give Automne a broad, inviting smile at the sound of November's voice.

Post by Guest »

The question was all too soon swept out of her head as she was swept onto the deck. She smiled and went directly into his arms, nuzzling her head to his chest. "The kitchen is nice." She looked out past him on the sea, "And the view is lovely, most spectacular!." She smiled and Captain November and gave him a wink. "By the way, Aumarie was a tad worried. Something about there was a lot of stomping up here, and it when on for a tad too long. She thought maybe you guys might be having to go to Pan's Isle for some such reason." She added this last sentence uncomfortabley. she was really hoping the answer was 'Oh, pish! For no reason what-so-EVER would we ever take port there!'...
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Automne could not miss the look of pure delight that flashed across Navanod's face when she rushed to him, a look that was both excited and hopeful at once. He held her to him with with nearly crushing intensity as if he had not seen her for a yahren or more, his scent fresh and exhilarating like the sea itself. With both of his arms somewhat occupied, he and Automne were somewhat unprepared for the ships next pitch forward in the strong, restless seas, and they lurched forward together into the quarter rail.

"Haha! Careful there, mates," called out Captain November, his face one of glowing glee as well, a distinctly different man from when Automne had met him before. He steadied the pair and turned to consider the distant horizon well behind the ship, or to stern, as the sailors called it.

"No, madam, we'll not be touching at Pan's Isle, though I suspect the hands wouldn't be too upset to do so," he said, a crooked grin upon his scraggly, bearded face. "No, we've had to pick up our westings early on account of them pirates in the distance. Not too uncommon to see 'em along this sea lane...they know the routes as well as any merchant...and they gave us ta bring the ol' Jewel about a bit early this time, aye."

Sure enough, the horizon in the distance did feature a spec of billowing white upon it, too low and distinct to be a cloud. The distant ship was still too far to see easily, but Automne could see it leaning to the right...or starboard...at the same regal angle as the Djinni's Jewel herself, a stirring and great spread of canvas overhead to collect the brisk airs of the southerly wind.

Post by Guest »

Automne didn't find the tilting and turning very appealing suddenly, "I... have never found out whether or not I get very seasick but... ble." She laughed as Navanod kept her close the entire time the swayed this way and that. Even held her as Cap'n November explained the tossing and turning.

"Oh pirates.... is that all?" One would find it hard tot ell whether or not she was being sarcastic or serious. She played it that way, hopefully either way wouldn't be wrong. She sighed as she slumped against Navanod. "So... what other exploits do we have planned for our first day?"
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

"Aye, just a few pirates to keep us on our toes," responded Captaim November, proving that he didn't respect the threat on the distant horizon at all. In truth, it seemed unreasonable that the distant speck of white could present much danger anyway, for it was very far away and the Jewell thundered through the waters with brilliant energy and spirit. "Ya see, mates," continued November, clearly speaking to both Automne and Navanod. "The pirate lurk along the major sealanes...like this one...hoping for a spot of luck. If we wake up one morningtide and find a pirate ship somewhere upwind of us, well, then they have us. We'd be trapped to their lee, and they could run down and snap us up without so much as a by-your-leave. But that's pretty darned rare, don't ya know, and most merchant ships...the good lady Jewell included...can run clear of any pirate, what since pirate ships usually have too many hands aboard ta chase us ta sea overlong."

Confident that his explanation was sound, November went back to minding his helm, his eyes failing to catch Navanod's amused grin at Automne. He had not released her, though he had shifted such that they were leaned against the quarterdeck rail so they would not fall. It was as if he were afraid to do so, holding her perhaps more tightly than he had before, his body warm and his heartbeat fast and strong.

"We're gonna call up our Wind Magician to boot, so you might just see Sabata quicker than you expected! At this rate, you'll be there in a couple days," hollered November, for the sounds of the rushing sea and the laboring ship were only growing louder. "Why don't ya go below, Noddy? Things are about to get a little hectic."

Navanod nodded once at the Captain and turned to Automne, his eyes inviting her with him.

Post by Guest »

"Hectic?" Automne laughed, "Sounds like fun," she grappled herself to Navanod... "Let's head off below then, I'd better tell Aumarie that Pan's Isle isn't coming our way..." She smiled, both of relief and relaxation. She took in the idea of getting snagged by pirates, for a girlish fantasy it sounded like fun... but otherwise she knew it would be dangerous and people would die. Why can't things be like they are in my mind. She thought happily about the idea of herself becoming a pirate... and then she well, snapped back to reality.

She tugged on his sleeves playfully, "Hurry up, I'm due for another lesson," She bowed laughing, "Oh great Master of the Bardic Arts," she couldn't help but smile around him, his was contagious. He was very handsome... she felt like she didn't deserve such a wondrous companion on her journies but was none-the-less grateful.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

"A lesson, is it?" returned Navanod, smiling down at her as they staggered down the hatch once more. They moved not unlike they were drunk, falling into the man ropes and stumbling as they went, for neither were accustomed to the uneven motions of the laboring ship as yet. The Jewel did labor, tossing about and cantering like an impatient stallion, leaping, rising, and falling in the water as they sped through the ocean. "With the sea airs, the beautiful scenery...who would think of work just now?" he quipped, as they reached the lower deck.

Aumarie waved to her from the kitchens, her pot rumbling away within the heavy, iron oven that served the ship. She was just nearby, just fore of the hatch, smiling broadly though a hint of concern could be detected in her eye. One other sailor was visible below decks, a smiling young man with dark teeth that knuckled his forehead as they passed, one of the curious little boarding axes in his hands as he moved on his way to stern.

"H'lo, dear! What've ya seen above, now? Are we doomed as yet?" called Aumarie, for the galley was at the far end of the deck, through the hazy gloom of the dark interior of the ship.

Post by Guest »

"It's not work when it's with you," she laughed and let herself be carried away with him laughing jovially. She would be grateful to bumble around in the lower decks at least with someone around to bumble arund with.

"Oh, Aumarie," she quickly scurried over to the kitchen to smell the food and nodded, signifying she was quite content with the smell of the cooking meal. "Capn says it was only pirates. Juuust pirates," she ended almost musically with a little wave of her hand. It seemed Navanod was rubbing off on her, if at least a little.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Aumarie's response was somewhat perplexing. She gazed at the two of them with silent apprehension for a moment...a very brief moment...before she smiled. "Ah, just pirates, is it? They'll not catch us, though I can't imagine why they're even trying. Thankee, dear, and no worries at all, no...I'll have some food brought to ya later when she's ready!" she called, though her anxious, disquieted attitude, lying just beneath her surface expression, couldn't be missed by either bard.

Navanod drew Automne away, a quizzical look upon his face. He leaned in close such that his lips weren't far from her ear and spoke, "you'd think you just told her of a ghost or something!" Before he turned them back towards the stern.

"There are cab...ah...little rooms back here, one of which is mine. Let's go check it out!" he offered, motioning back into the gloom towards his little cabin. The small chamber had nothing more but his chest lying upon the floor and a broad, wool hammock hooked to either side just under a tiny, round window. This time, there were no sailors in sight below, the single man with the boarding axe long since off to whatever task he had.

Post by Guest »

"Well," Automne spoke with a suspicious glance back to Aumarie as they headed down the corridor, "The captain said it wasn't a big deal... or.. thats how he made it seem. However, her reaction gave me shivers." She let that end the matter as they bounded happily into his room, she wasted no time in taking him up in her arms and kissing him.

"Mm.. Wow. All this energy. Im so excited." She took a deep breath, "I mean, my heart is just filled with-just..- Wow." She took him up in another smiling kiss.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Navanod turned Automne to face him and smiled. "No worries about the cook. Sailors are a superstitious lot, and they see bad luck in everything around them," he whispered with a grin. She could feel his hands upon her waist then, as he lifted her up and placed her on the soft, yielding hammock such that she sat upon it like she would a chair, with her legs dangling over the edge. He stood against her then, stepping between her knees and pressing his body to hers such that the hammock leaned away.

"So what lesson would you learn from me today, madam Rosse?" he asked with a grin, as his hand reached behind her and his lips closed with her neck. "Whatever it might be, you should know that these walls are thin, so your fellow sailors and passengers will hear us easily...if you aren't careful..." As if to emphasize this, his other hand found her thigh, snaking into her skirt and threatening to explore further in the subtle gloom of the tiny cabin.

Just as his lips reached her neck, the ship seemed to tilt and buck, perhaps even flip, though whether it was truth or her mind playing tricks upon her was uncertain.

Post by Guest »

She gasped as his hands explored her thighs, the snuck sensually farther up. "I-I'm still a flower-What I mean to say... is that. I have never been deflowered..." She smiled unassuredly as she put her arms over his shoulders, already she was feeling the pulsing of her blood quicken and strengthen in other areas. Everywhere they touched the nerves became like electricity and fire. She could imagine herself sparking with green and blue bolts of lightning, but that was silly. "Teach me something... new, you seem to have the skills..." She ran her hands through his hair longingly, "That is... if you think I'm ready."

Return to “On the Water Archive”