Jadmai's Room ~ Desolate Interview

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Jadmai's Room ~ Desolate Interview

Post by Ashari »

Beyond tired, and more than confused, Jadmai's guard lead him upstairs to his room. His feet shuffled across the stone and he nearly tripped as they approached a carpet. The conversation with Rakhash and the girl had been more than he could comprehend. How could the Rafao do this? He had met with the Rafao on very few occasions, but he never thought him a tyrant until now.

Jun couldn't stand the thought of putting an innocent man to death. He did find some solace in the fact that the woman was free, atleast for now. If everything worked out she would find her way far from Abu`Sahir. He hoped she was smart enough to catch a boat and just float away.

Turning to his mark, the guardsman motioned to the door. "And here we are." The mark had grown late, but the night was not yet done. Jun just wanted to go crawl into his bed at the barraks. "I will assign another guardsman to watch over you this evening. I need some rest." He looked completely worn out, the night had done a number on him. "I doubt I need to tell you that what you witnessed this evening is entirely volatile information, and that to speak of it could incur your own death. For your own sake, and mine for having brought you into the interview, do not talk of it." He opened the door for the dark adhiel. "Pleasant dreams. Will you be going to the execution in the morning?" He asked, curiously.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai sat on his bed, he wasn't exactly tired, but a lot had happened since he stepped out.

He stripped his armor off quickly and several of his tucked away small blades hit the clang floor with a small clatter. He stared at them for a moment as Jun spoke. Listening to him intently, but at the same time thinking about what he had just saw, and the Jun's demeanor. When he had finished talking Jadmai just shook his head.

"I don't know." He said. Then stood up and stretched out his arms, pushing his chest out. "Doesn't sound much like you want their to be an execution tomorrow. Hmm?"

Jadmai sat back down, and gathered his blades next to him looking at them intently, "Also seems that you aren't to happy with your leader at the moment." He looked up at Jun, "Don't worry, I don't have loose lips. And it's not like I have anyone to tell, or even if I did, anyone to believe me."

"And, I," he said with a sigh, "am doubting that I will ever get back to Gulanadur. I could help this person out, but I would need your help. Not in person, just information, distractions...that sort of thing. All I want in exchange would be to go home. I know the first thing that is going to come out of your mouth is that you don't have the ability to get me off of Amun Rah. But for someone who let me get into bar fight earlier, I doubt you have the conscience to let THIS go by." Jadmai shrugged and interlaced his fingers. "Or I guess we could just let him hang."
"...war is the last flower on the evil tree."-- Betrand Russel
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"I think you will get back to Gulanadur." Jun said. "It shouldn't be too hard." He shrugged. The young man looked very tired. "I just have this bad feeling about what is going on with the Rafao. I don't really think there is anything that can be done for the young man aside from setting him free, but then it would be my head on the block. I've already gotten myself in trouble enough for setting the woman free. No doubt I'll get a ration of shit for that." He shook his head.

"I'm just going to bed. I'll pray for the guy tonight. Maybe Anasis will do something to help. That's the best I can do for him short of killing myself." He leaned against the doorframe and looked out into the hallway. "As for you, I suggest you get a good night's rest. I will do all I can tomorrow to make sure there is a way for you to get back to your homeland. That much I assure you of." His dark eyes turned back to Jadmai and he offered a sure smile. "There are certain strings I can pull." He said and then shifted his weight to stand up straight. "I will come to you first thing in the morning to speak of it." Jun then turned and pulled the door shut behind him. The sound of his feet hitting the first few steps could be heard, and then it faded.

He hadn't been gone a burn before a quick knock rapped on the door, and it opened slightly. "Master Jadmai?" A hesitant female voice called in before Parmina's face peeked around the door. "May I come in?" She asked.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai shook his head splainly in dissapointment. Sure it was probably just a cultural difference but he couldn't just leave it at that. "Well, you offered my services, and I thought the honorable to would be offer mine. I'll leave you these words: would you rather die because you didn't attempt anything, or die trying to do something worthwhile." Jadmai paused. "That's all the more I will speak of the issue. Goodnight, Jun."

Jadmai was probably too foolhardy the way it was, perhaps his valiant efforts were to grand for the guard. He hoped things would turn out for him, as that is all he could do.

Jadmai had no intention of sleeping but laid himself back on the bead admiring the cieling, when he heard a knock on the door.

Great, Jun, probably trapped me.

But it was a female voice.

Jadmai took two of his dagger kept one in his off hand near the door, and while he cracked the door open he shoved the other dagger in as a door block.

He peered through the crack, "What is it with this 'master' business. It's just Jadmai. Who are you?"
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

The young woman saw the blade and took an abrupt step back so that she nearly tripped over the hem of her dress. "It's just me." Parmina, the slave girl, said looking at Jadmai with wide eyes wondering why he didn't recognized her. He had, after all, saved her life. "I - uh - just thought I would come see how you were doing. I'm all patched up." She gave a quick smile. "Us girls take care of eachother. The diplomate, from the Mouth, he's been taken care of. We don't need to worry about it."

Swallowing she bit her lip, unsure of what else to say. She kind of just wanted to be around someone, she hadn't been allowed to see Ionis alone for several days now and it was strange to only be in the company of the other concubines, especially when her rescuer was just upstairs.

"I'll go if you'd like me to." She said quietly, her thin arms crossed infront of her in a sort of comfort-seeking position.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai shook his head and threw the blade in his off hand onto the bed with the rest of them. The other he tucked into his britches.

These people just keep popping up at odd times, he thought.

Jadmai opened the door enough for her to get through, and would shut as soon as she would enter.

"Yes, sure, I guess. I am becoming more noctural by the moment, so I guess company is not so bad."

Jadmai left her at the door and slowly walked back the bed, placing his blades on the stand where his night clothes where, keeping a sidelong glance on Parmina the whole time.

"He was from the Mouth?" He stated more than asked. "A lot of things going on there lately, no."

Jadmai pulled the dagger out of the back of his britches and looked at it a second, and staring at his own eyes in it's reflection. Again the dark elf, shook his head. Could just go home, but you had to start thinking.

"I suppose you do have to take care of yourselves."

Hundreds of others of elves must have survived. Yet, I am kept here in good care because...

"Taking care of...other things too, I suppose."

It seemed like what had happened earlier was days ago, but with the confusing circumstances and Jadmai's memory which is too good for him, he couldn't get the murder out of his head. He slapped at his chest as if a bug had bit him, but then slid the blade back into his britches.

"Well, you did say that Ionis thought him to be a pest? Or something of the like?" He said shrugging, then taking a seat on the night stand, pushing his blades aside first.

I'm so important, but my lone unexperienced guard runs off.

Jadmai leans back a little, then snaps his fingers, "No, not pest. That's not even close. It was inconvenience, that's the word you said." He then slapped his knee, as if he surprised himself he remembered.

Jadmai stood up, and sighed as if he was relieved. "But, you said, everything is taken care of, and fine. We can relax, then."

He looked at her and smiled, and then chewed on his clip lip for a second. And with his other hand he rubbed his barechest where he feigned a bug bite.

And then in the middle of the night in a palace where lives a man who people actually think might be a god, and worship, someone screams for help, and I am the only damn one to find them.

"But, Terra Cognita, you said he was a dignitary from Terra Cognita. One from there, I don't think anyone would give a shit about, but Worlds Mouth is whole different thing."

"Parmina, you are going to tell me what happened to my guard after I fell asleep, and how you cleaned up a dead representive from the Worlds Mouth or I'm leaving."

Jadmai put his armor back on, keeping his eyes locked on Parmina, and gathered the rest of his daggers.

"And you're coming with me, or I'm killing you."
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Yes, a lot of things have been happing. I think he was trying to gain the favour of Ionis because of some war that they in World's Mouth are doing against King's Court... but I don't know, he spoke little between the.. other activities he was persuing." Her eyes landed on the floor. Parmina was not ashamed of having relations with any man the Rafao asked her to, but she was not meant for the beating pleasure of unruly diplomats.

However, as she stared downward Jad brought up an interesting point. "Uhm.. Terra? Did I say that? I must've been mistaken at the time... I know very little about anything outside of Amun Rah. I'm just a slave." She shrugged and looked up at the dark adhiel before her. Her own heritage was easily seen by her pointed ears which peeked from beneath her long hair hanging down her shoulders. "I'm sorry that I don't know as much of the world as you do, Master Jadmai." She gave a meek smile, but it seemed practiced, as if she were used to appearing as if she knew very little.

Being a trained companion and confidant to the Desert King did lend her the ability to lie with the best of the conartists in the whole of Tazlure. So, for Jad, it was nearly impossible to tell whether or not she was being honest about it being a simple mistake on her part of where the man was from.

"Your guard?" Her throat tightened causing her voice to raise slightly. "How in the world am I supposed to know these thing? I was in the room with that.. man. He was beating me senseless, don't you remember? I nearly passed out from bloodloss before I could even reach this room..." Parmina's eyes were welling with tears. "I don't know what happened to him!" Her voice was nearing hysterics only known to women when defending themselves.

As the adhiel started gathering his armor she took on a defeated look. "I did what I had to do, that's all that matters." However, that answer was not good enough, and she knew it.

"Kill me?!" Shock nearly physically eminated from the noble prostitute. "You don't need to kill me. I'll tell you whatever you need to know... I-I blamed it on someone else. Another one of the girls." She sighed. "They're going to kill her tomorrow." The slave bit her lip. "She wanted to die, it's no great loss, she had already tried to end her own life once." Parmina moved foward and placed her hand on Jad's as he lifted his daggers. "What are you doing? Where do you plan to go? You can't just up and leave... how will you?" She didn't know if she had answered him as well as he requested.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

((ooh, ashy, I have been so sick. Sorry haven't been around. But if it makes you feel better I gave you a rave review my review of a mod for the MS))

If Parmina was lying or not Jadmai could not easily distinguish, but he wouldn't be giving her the benefit of the doubt, too many things have happen since he got here.

"Calm down, Parmina," he said without looking at her, "I can't kill you. You're the only with the information that I need. And of course other reasons, as well. It just wouldn't look too good."

Jadmai whiped some sweat from his brow from his heated tirade, "No, I don't know if you are lying. But I feel more than confident that you could lie to me. You were doing quite the good job of playing dumb until I threated you. Then suddenly you became the person I first met. I know you are not dumb, my dear. You didn't hide your intelligence earlier, I don't know how you expected me to buy ignorant act." As fair warning, don't ever do that again."

Jadmai still put on his armor, and now took a seat on the bed, "So, it's all completely taken care of. Is anyone else going to take the fall for this?" It was clear he was expecting an answer, but he went on.

"And do you have any ideas on how to make sure I am not suspected?"

Jadmai had now stopped trusting the slave, and he was all but positive that she would offer no such advice.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

((Ohhh.. I'm blushing hon! Thank you for the kind words in the review. You're too sweet.))

Parmina nodded silently as Jadmai chastised her for her ignorance act. "I'm sorry." She finally said, and it appeared as if she truely was, nothing seemed routinely practiced about it.

"And I'm glad you aren't going to kill me, I mean, it would make all those healing magicks used on me rather useless. Sort of a waste, you know?" She smiled. "I don't think you would kill me anyway, you're more honourable than that, you wouldn't harm a woman."

The slave girl had known many a man in her day, and thought herself a fairly good judge by now of what they were capable of. Jadmai's quick jump to insisting he would kill her had caught her off guard, but now she was quite sure he wouldn't follow through with any such threat, and in this case, she really hoped she was correct.

"No, she is the only one. She wanted to take the fall for it, I told her that the person would most definately be put to death. Suicide is much frowned upon, and the suicide of concubines is even worse, for it is a taint upon the man that they are supposed to please. This is better for everyone." It was a very complicated world. "And you won't be suspected because she has confessed." Parmina shrugged. "Or atleast she's going to very soon, and then they won't be looking for anyone else."

"Are you angry with me, Master Jadmai? I did not mean to dissapoint you, I did this so that you would be safe and taken care of, in thanks for you saving and taking care of me. If it is not enough payment, then do with me what you will, I am in your debt."
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai quirked a half smile to in a show that he accepted the apology or at least was in the process of doing so.

"No, Parmina, I can honestly say that I not angry at you. It would be more this entire situation. Prisoner in absolute luxury. Been through worse--" he started idly walking around the room he probably didn't even notice it. "once took captive for three days, one of them spent hanging by my feet over some coals." He illustrated his point by wiggling one of his fingers as if it was his body dangling.

Jadmai realized he was rambling and pacing at random and took a breath and sat back on his bed, leaning back on his elbows.

A quick burst of laughter escaped his lips, "Honorable...have to admit that's the first time I have been called that. You're right though, Parmina," he said staring idly off to the side not making eye contact with her, "I do respect equally as much as men. If you really don't know much about any other region than Amun Rah, then know this: in Gulanadur women hold all the power. Each house, ruled by a woman. So, I treat them exactly as equals, if they wrong me I would take the same actions against them as I would if man did it. Understand?" He said finally turning his gaze on her.

"People up her seem to treat woman like delicate flowers that will break if the wind blows to hard, and treat as if they don't have the same amount of wits. The worse part of that is, a lot of women accept it as truth." Jadmai shook his head at what he thought was ignorance. Deep inside he knew he speaking of a double standard. What he said was true, but when encountered with women which he respected or gods-forbid admire...all the trouble that comes with that...he does feel the need to protect them.

"If you are ever not a slave--I don't know how slavery works here--I think you should visit the place. You could probably do well there." Jadmai quirked an eyebrow at her, "And don't give that 'I'm just a slave' routine most slaves I've encountered can't cover up the murder of a World's Mouth dignitary."

Jadmai shook his head, "As far any debt you feel towards me, I can think of a variety of things to repay...not really the time though." He grinned. "I need to know if I am guest here or a guest. You girls seem to talk a lot, can you see if you can find anything out. Information is a commodity everywhere, I have a fair amount of coin saved up--I'm not a walking Pecuinas Temple, but I could compensate whoever helps. If there is things you ladies need that you can't usually get, but I suppose this place provides you with what you need."

"Other than that, I think this night has provided all it can. I'm going to lay down, at least try to rest. You can stay here if it makes you feel any safer." He stood and started to get undressed, "I sleep best the way the Moonlady made me." It was true, since he actually saw mass death just a few days ago in the Oasis in the desert, he had abandoned Anasati.

He finished undressing and made his way underneath some blankets, "Do you know anything useful right now, talk helps me sleep. Anything I can do?"
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"The women rule?" Parmina thought on that for a moment. "That's definately different." She was used to having Ionis as a leader, used to him, and used to him being a man. "And yes, I understand, and I would never cross you Master Jadmai, I know what I am, and I am loyal."

"The men like to keep their women safe, usually." Parmina shrugged. "I don't usually mind, it's fun to be treated well, and have men think of me as a prize. Sometimes it is nice to be a delicate flower." The slave girl smiled. "No, I know I'm not just a slave, but I do also know that I am a slave, and I take that position with pride, especially considering who owns me. The Rafao is a kind master, and he treats me well."

The achadhiel leaned against the wall. "I would like to see Gulanadur someday. I've heard some lovely things about it, and some not so lovely things, but it would still be worth the journey."

At his grin and comment of how she could repay him the girl smiled as well. Parmina couldn't help but watch him as he stripped from his clothing. She wasn't bashful of the natural form, especially of her own, and even more so of a handsome man's. Jadmai was strong of mind and of body.

"You weren't just being guarded so nothing happened to you.. if that's what you are asking. I don't think Ionis wants for you to get away, not yet anyway, but I don't really know. He hasn't been the same since he returned with the army. What happened out there? The men don't speak of it, atleast not to the women." With barely a sound the concubine moved over to the bed and sat on the edge not wanting to disturb him as he laid.

"Some say they were sworn to secrecy of what happened. Maybe he thinks you will tell something he does not want for you to." She shrugged and placed her hands in her lap. "But.. if you want to get away, there are ways, ways that the Rafao wouldn't be able to stop you. They do not involve boats or airships or any conventional travel, but they can be very dangerous as well." Here she paused. "But I really do not think Ionis means you any harm, I'm sure he will let you go soon."

"I would like to stay, yes.. if you don't mind. It does help me feel at ease to be around you, maybe because you are a dark adhiel and I yearn for my own race, or maybe because you saved me." She smiled and looked down at her hands. "Either way, I feel better being around you, the same way I used to feel around the Rafao before he sent me away."
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai listened to Parmina speak, though he was staring mostly at the ceiling.

"Well, if you are going to stay here, then you are going to have lay down, I won't be at ease otherwise."

With that he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and pulled Parmina over his body and onto the other side of him, laying her on her side. He pulled his arm out from underneath her rather quickly, but his other hand found her shoulder, and he let that one slowly run down her side, but then he turned it to his own person, and he laid flat on his back.

"And I understand about wanting to be the flower at times, and most men like to be protective. I was just letting you know I know you are not a defenseless little thing...or all women in general. Not that is much a danger to youself, mostly to men who let themselves think that."

Jadmai placed a hand on his chest lightly massaged one of his chest muscles, while looking the ceiling obviously deep in thought, "Yes, I think, with enough clevage just about anyone could rule the world."

He only smirked lightly at that comment, only letting one of the corners of his mouth rise.

Jadmai then lay quiet for awhile, his eyes darting about the ceiling, then he turned his head to look Parmina in the eyes, "So, that is a secret then? I don't think that is the way I would have handled it. The whole situation is so hard to swallow I think I would let it be widely known, because everyone would discount it." He sighed still looking her in the eyes, but then turned his head back towards the ceiling.

"Alright, I will tell you the whole story. No one will believe you anyways." He paused for a moment as if gather his thoughts, but then burst into the tale. "Thousands of elves--a little over three thousand actually--including myself were summoned to a portal by Pan and The Moonlady. The portal sent us somewhere north of here and we were charged with obtaining some stones, rose stones they were called. That never happened however, because Ionis himself lead an army down upon us. An army three time the number of entire pouplice, including women and young ones. He slaughtered us, down to the hundreds probably six hundred. Some were given the option to go on with the task, or come here."

Jadmai finished and again turned his eyes to Parmina's, then raising his eyebrows, "And I came here."
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Alright, that's fine by me..." Parmina was about to move herself when she felt Jadmai's strong arms wrap around her and lift her from the edge of the bed to pull her over his legs and place her gently at his side. "And this works as well." She replied adjusting her position so that she was comfortable, laying on her side so she could watch the dark adhiel.

A slight shiver ran down her spine as his hand briefly passed over her side. As he spoke of what transpired in the Oasis, Parmina's eyes darkened a bit and she rested her hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "All of them? Killed?" She could barely believe it, and realized why Jadmai had said it was so surreal that no one else would believe it either. "Yes, well, an army of men all telling the same story is a lot more convincing than a single adhiel." Doubt tinged her own voice as she looked at him, judging whether he was being honest.

"You were the only one who came back though.. what of the others?" She felt a pain in her heart for the loss of brethren that she didn't even know. "They are still out in the desert? They will die there." Her brows knitted together in concern. "Ionis is a kind leader, he wouldn't do that, he wouldn't march upon innocents..." But even as she spoke the words she realized how different he had been acting right before he left, and especially since returning from the battle field. She had heard that men changed when they fought, but there seemed to be more than just a hardening of his personality as was common.

"And you came here.. and now you want to leave to return to Gulanadur. With a story like that it's no wonder that you want to flee. I could help you, you know. There are magicks..." She paused, some thought that magick was evil, but it had been what saved her life and healed her wounds just a short time ago. "There are magicks that help travelling. One of the girls knows many, I could ask her about it in the morning. You might be able to leave as soon as tomorrow night."
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai chewed a bit on his lower lip, "Can you leave here?" He asked of course the question had a more than one meaning. "Because if you want real proof of what happened you can travel north of here. Sooner or later I'm sure you can just follow the animals of the desert all heading in one direction, because ther is an Oasis there big enough to support us all. You would find fruit and trees grown to complete height. And I don't remember much of graves, so are bound to find a few bodies. Unless those gaint bird things, are scavengers."

Jadmai swallowed a bit, "Well, I don't know much about those traveling magicks...but I have experienced them, if you don't think that three thousand elves came here. Then how do you think that I got here? Past the centaurs, past any racist panlings, onto a boat...and mind you...walking on sand gives me nausea. On to likely the Northern part of Amun Rah, and then down here. No, I had magick help. It's not very fun either."

Jadmai took Parmina's hand and massaged the palm and traced her fingers with his finger tip.

"So, would you leave here?" He said placing Parmina's hand on his chest. "Now that you know the truth, if you believe it now or not, it will surface eventually. Too many saw it. One day you will learn it by your own means if you don't believe me."

"So would you go to Gulanadur?" Jadmai put his hands behind his pillow. Leaving Parmina's hand on his chest. "Not for me, or because of a debt you owe? But perhaps for yourself, though I know you are proud of yourself here. But--okay and a little bit for me." He finished with a smirk.

"Please talk to your friend. If not Gulanadur, then somewhere. I don't think I am meant to make out of here alive."
Last edited by Jadmai on Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"I don't need to travel to see it." Parmina said as she looked at Jadmai. "I see it in your eyes. It was a terrible loss, that cannot be disbelieved." She shook her head, it was still a shocking story and a lot to take in, especially considering how well she knew the Rafao. She had shared a bed with him many nights, and had been his confidant. That had changed, though. She was no longer allowed to see him.

"I know very little of magick other than what I've experienced, like healing magick. I've had that done several times in my life." The achadhiel almost frowned. "But, other than that, I've watched the Rafao bring up the sun and make the stars appear in the evening, that is the most spectacular of magicks I've ever known." Here she smiled. "That is miraculous."

Outside of Amun Rah it was common knowledge that this was a routine ritual that the Rafao took part in. Many people would gather to watch him help the sun rise and also to set it at night. It was a beautiful display and said a lot about the people of the city to truely believe that were it not for their leader (or another sanctified priest or priestess) that the sun would not rise without his help.

Parmina squeezed Jadmai's hand gently as he took it in his own and then traced the lines on her palm before setting it on his chest. As he did so she moved a bit closer to him and rested her face on his shoulder. "I guess I would go, yes, to see it. You're right, I am proud of my position here, but the longevity of the occupation of concubine isn't necessarily a long one." She lifted her face for a flicker and allowed him to move his arms to under his pillow before resting her head on his chest. Her hand snaked around to to his waist and her arm rested across his torso, her hand hanging lazily and yet gracefully.

"If you would not mind my going along, then I would most definately go." She finally said. Looking down across her cheek he could see she was smiling. "And I will talk to her tomorrow and find out about the travelling magick. I know it is difficult, and can be uncomfortable, but if you truely think you are in danger here, then it might be best to go... and soon."
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai shook his head, "I do not know anything of magick. I try to not get to mixed up in it, especially the healing part--meaning one would have to get hurt first."

Jadmai suddenly laughed, "I'm more used to seeing the magic that involves playing cards, dice, or making coin purses disappear."

The dark elf only listened as Pamina explained how Ionis helped the sun rise and set, he wanted badly to argue about the role her leader actually played in that. He never saw the sun shine in Gulnaadur nor the stars blanket te sky...or tops of the caves.

Jadmai sat up bolt upright, and pulled Parmina with him, "You would go!?" He was almost sure she wouldity say something about her duties, and there was almost laughed in his voice as he pulled her close. "If you would go, then I see nothing here for me now."

He then lowered her back down soflty to the bed, and smiled broadly to her. Perhaps the first full smile she had seen on him.

He said nothing more but leaned over her and and took her lips onto his , not exactly kissing her, but more suckling on her full full lip, than giving her a full kiss. Then after those first few brief moments he slide his hand underneath her head, and kissed her firmly. Takinge her hand and putting it onto his face, then to his chest, and finally placing it on his hip.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Yeah, probably a good idea. Sometimes it can't be avoided though, and if the Rafao likes you enough, he'll do most anything he can to make sure you're put back together." She smiled. "So, I'm thankful for that, and atleast this way I'm in no pain." Parmina shrugged. She hadn't complained when he had picked her up, even if he had been as gentle as could be, with the amount of lashings she had taken it would've been painful.

"Well, yes, there is the sleight of hand." She said smiling at his laughter. "But there is real magick as well."

The concubine couldn't help but gasp as he grabbed her and forced her up and then she grinned. She took in a deep intake of air and then let it out. "Oh, by the light you scared me!" She giggled and hit him playfully as they laid back down again and she appreciated his handsome smiling face for a moment before he moved in to kiss her.

Inflexively her eyes closed, but the emotional sight continues, even of the optical one does not, and she saw with her hands as she touched his face, and his chest, and then his hip where she pressed her hand. She saw his hand as it wound through the silken tendrils of her dark hair and pulled her closer to him, her mouth a fiery tempest as she returned his firm embrace. All of this she saw within their kiss, and then she pulled away for a quick breath.

"Jad..." Her husky voice trailed off as she moved in like a predator to kiss him again, her eyes glittering in what little light there was as she sought her prey. Parmina's hand tightened it's grip slightly at his hip as she pulled him nearer and parted her lips and allowed him to explore her warm mouth fully. Her free hand wound between pillows and blankets to find his and her fingers locked with his.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai responded to his name be let out, byleaning over the diminutive concumbines body and whisering Parmina's name sotly back into her ear.

He took her kiss and tried to return with just as much force as she deliveredd onto him. He then took there intertwined fingers and spread Parmina's arms out to there full lenght just above her head. He then sunk his head into the nape of her neck at first taking as much of his flesh as his mouth could hold, then easing back to a suckling at the nape of her neck working his way slowly up to her ear. He took to Parmina's ear lobe with a soft nibbling before flicking it with his tounge a few times.

All the while he was lowering himself down upon her, pressing up against her, Parmina could probably start to feel Jadmai's growing excitement on her inner thigh.

Again he took her lower lip in his mouth, and sucked on it with his mouth, then he released one her hands and ran his own hand down between her breasts, over her naval, and quickly but gentle between her legs, until that hand slowly went to cup one of her breasts.

She quickly pecked her on the nose, and tilted his head, his bangs framing both his face and hers, he quirked a quick smile at her. "You do actually feel a more soft and gentle than you look, I did not think could be possible."
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Parmina turned her face to the side exposing the entirety of the flesh of her neck for Jadmai to work upon as he saw fit. Her body shivered with excitement as he sucked on the tender and then moved upwards to her earlobe. Her body moved and positioned so that she could take his full weight with no discomfort. The young achadhiel's hips rose gently beckoning him downward, to press himself upon her.

The concubine's arms, lifted above her head, and resting on the soft down pillow, were easy to hold. She didn't struggle against his grasp as he moved her at his will.

His busy other hand, passing down her torso and onward by her naval with only the barest bit of fabric between her skin and his could feel the warmth eminating from her. The thin layer of silken strands wrapped around her curvaceous form, clinging to her body, and tied above her breasts with a simple knot. Parmina's legs spread apart as he manuevered downward, even if only briefly before seeking more northern territories as he leaned in to kiss her once again. Eagerly her head lifted to meet him halfway between the pillow and where he had been.

She licked her lips as he pulled away and then kissed her on the nose, bringing a bright smile to her achadhiel face. "And you are stronger and yet gentler than I could've thought possible." She cooed in return as she lifted her chin and rubbed her round-tipped nose against his, taunting him for another kiss, though she wanted it as badly, if not more, than he did.

Every bit of her exuded sexuality and warmth, and yet also security and companionship. Her eyes sought his as she met them with a deep happiness within. She was content to be in his arms, and allowed her gaze to flick back and forth between the two orbs before her.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai held Parmina's gaze for a few flickers, his breathing starting to grow strong, but with a deep breath, and slow blink of his eyes he was able to finally take his gaze from Parmina's eyes, and allow to look back over the rest of her body.

He rocked back slowly onto his knees so that he was staring over her, and ran his fingers through her hair, then down onto her chest until both of his hands fully cupped her breasts, and his palms made soft circles around her nipples, as he let his hands drift down to her torso, the replaced his mouth over where his left palm just was. Slowly moving his tounge over the hardened flesh. He then made let his mouth drift over to the left breast repeating the same action, as his hands grasps her hips strongly, and he let his head drift down to where his hand had teased just early.

Pulling her hips upwards him, ran his tounge along her, enjoying the warmth, softness, and moisture. He lingered a bit longer over where he knew Parmina would react the most.

After a few flickers he finally raised his head up, kneeling upright before her, he grabbed one of Parmina's curvy legs and placed up on his chest. And ran his hand down the length of it. He let it fall to one side but still help it up up a little under his forearm, while he lowered himself onto her, putting his other hand right next to her head, his thumb flicking her ear lobe. He slowly postioned himself down, and again locked eyes with Parmina for just a second, before he slowly entered her watching her eyes every moment.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

It was a different business sharing a bed with a man who thought you to be a woman, rather than an object. She was not here just to please Jadmai, but to be pleased in turn, and it was a comfortable and enjoyable turn.

His hands, running their course over her taught skin, brought a rise in her blood. She could feel it pumping through her body and pulsing at her temples as everything built in their sensual situation. Not only her head was flooded with the rhythmic sensation, but every bit of her body pulsed, especially as the dark adhiel's mouth wandered from one supple breast to the other and then further down her body.

The achadhiel moaned a joyous chorus of considerable enjoyment as he explored her nether region and tasted of her sweet nectar. Taking the cue of her movements and particular sighs of pleasure Jadmai wouldn't have a difficult time telling what it was she was looking for, and she was an attentive lover in turn, giving his as much attention as he gave.

His eyes, meeting hers, were the exact direction he needed. Shared between lovers, there is a moment of understanding as they say all they need to in a flicker's worth of connection, and she expressed her need of him in a hungry gaze. Take me. She said so much without parting her lips.

And so he did, and her body yearned for him as she pressed against him, her hard nipples pushing against his chest, her soft downy skin playing against his muscles. Her arm wound around the one that was supporting his weight and her fingers traced the lines of his scars nearly without her realization. Parmina's other hand pulled him by the neck to her, to kiss her, be one with her in every way they could be, to join her body with his.

The slow, almost teasing, way he began spurred her on further. A woman becomes accustomed to a particular lovemaking routine. Everyman who she had been with just grabbed her and threw her down and has his way, before moving onto his next task, having finished this bit of the day. Jadmai, however, was caring and slow, and because of this her skin flushed under his gaze as he further inspired her to feel turned on. Her body moved in time with his, she was good at matching the pace of her partner, and enjoyed every burn as a perspiration began to form on her brow.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai was both thrilled and relieved with the reactions he was getting from Parmina, she knew he been to bed with someone that has made the sun rise and set. While Jadmai was not exactly an novice lover, he was rather sure he had never the sun rise for a woman.

But that thought passed quickly at the sight infront of him, and the reactions that she gave. The rising of her hips only made thrust himself into her harder, smoothing his hands over her hips at the same time enjoying the kiss he just shared.

Pulling away from the kiss his breath grew slightly ragged, but his pace remained steady, but the rest of his body started to tense from the activity.

But it his new intensity was due to more to from the particular situation he was in, while making love to an exotic woman.

Soon, he took his arm and wrapped it around her waist, lifting into a better postition, with his hand he gathered blankets underneath his waist to get better positioin.

It was then that Jadmai's breath became uneven, though his eyes didn't leave Parmina's.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Parmina was not thinking of any other man as her body was enraptured by the dark adhiel. She was more than content in the moment, in what they shared. As he pushed into her harder and deeper, he penetrated not only her body, but her soul, for she had never been with a man of her own free will, and it was an experience unlike any other, partaking in a unity with someone that was not pre-arranged and was not expected because she was property, but because he thought her to be a flower worth picking, worth examining.

She allowed him to lift her, and to move her, as he saw fit, but even as he did so, she added her own touch of what she wanted, shifting her body to recieve the maximum amount of pleasure from each of his thrusts, enduring his strokes as the pressure within her body was mounting. She kissed him again, her mouth aflame, hotter than he remembered it being before, and full of ferosity as she bit his lip when they pulled away, before she raked her fingers down his back.

Being in the arms of a man that was practically a god was an experience, to be assured, but she was one of many women to him, and much lower in respect from his wife, but with Jadmai, she was an equal, or maybe more. He regared her with a certain something, maybe because his people were ruled by women, maybe he saw something in her that he liked just because it was her. Whatever it was, it spurned her on as they moved together, the marks slowly pilling atop of one another as candles continued to burn downward.

The concubine's brow was wetted with her sweat, and the rest of her body as well was gaining a gleam of perspiration thanks to their continued exertion. She, too, taking the chance to pull into control, rolled him over onto his back, and set herself upon him. The light frame of the achadhiel barely registered in weight as it pressed upon him, for all his concentration was focused on a single region of his body. She ran kisses across his collarbone and bit his shoulder.

Parmina could sense his building emotion, and knew that it was only a matter of time before he would allow his release, and so, inspired by their lovemaking, she conceded to the climax. An escape in the form of a yell, barely recognizable as a word was thrown from her soft lips and she awaited his returned response to the height of their shared passion.
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai was slightly surprised when Parmina pushed him upon his back, such a small creature could show some strenght when excited, it bemused him for a flicker, but then the sight of her above him took away all those thoughts.

Seeing her above him, and being in control caused Jadmai now try raise into her and now he could see her more fully and he did not hid the fact that his eyes devoured ever bit of her.

He reached up with his hands and cupped her breast and softly with her nipples with his thumb. As he gazed up her making love to him. He reached up to her mouth and slowly ran his thumb across her lower lip.

When he realized that Parmina was about to reach her climax he could not help want to help her and be even be more apart of it.

He ran his hands down to her side and to her hips, and with every meeting thrust he made he pulled her down by hips down up him, wanting nothing more than her pleasure. When she finally did reach climax he did not stop quickly but brought her down in steadily slower pace.

As she was in repose, he laid her on her side, staying inside of her. There he gathered himself a little, and went back to his steady thrusts as he had before, his hand obessesed with the leg had that was drifted over his own.

It was here that he started to tense again, and it was then that he again laid Parmina on her back and and his pace quickened, and he slowlyspread apart Parmina's legs as to get as penetration as he could.

After several flickers of this, Jadmai started to snatch at kisses at Parmina, short and passionate, but one of those kisses remained and he only parted lips to breath, with one finally deep kiss he released into her, the kiss more loving than passionate, as his lips hovered just above hers and his gaze looked upon her face at a slight tilt as he still very slowly made his last thrust.

He then let a small smile creep across his face.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Parmina's breath came out in rough gusts as she fell down off of the climax and she seemed to melt against him, kissing his neck as he turned her onto her side, and then onto her back.

His hands, moving over her legs, felt wonderful. She could feel the tenuous muslces of his fingers as he caressed her thighs and then pushed them further apart from one another. Parmina's supple skin, soft and well maintained, was dotted with droplets of perspiration.

Her back arched and moved further forward, doing all she could to allow him to enter deeper into her body. When he kissed her, she returned the passion, her hands running down his back and pulling on him, her curves nestling against his body and conforming to his shape until finally he allowed his own release and she allowed him to pull from the tender kiss and smiled as well. "What? Why are you smiling?" She kissed his chin. "Come down here..." Parmina moved aside and patted the bed and then she snuggled up next to him, her heart still pounding in her chest.

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”