TMA 2007: Most Heroic Female PC

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

Who was the most heroic female PC in 2007?

Arigha
11%
Rosalie Lo Russo
26%
Xenovia Canace
22%
Callara
15%
Alexandrya
26%

Total votes: 27

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

TMA 2007: Most Heroic Female PC

Post by Maeve »

Who was the most heroic female PC in 2007?

Arigha - dances with djinn to protect her companions and lives to tell the tale

Callara, for taking on the Bloodmagic, knowing it might have killed her on the spot.

Alexandrya, for saving Roque and standing up to the bloodmage without a second thought.

Rosalie Lo Russo - From nervous teenager to a panic stricken damsel in distress and then turning into a rock amidst sea of trouble. Rosalie shows why she has earned her post as Ambassador in
Newly Wed and Alone

Xenovia Canace - For acting valiantly in the face of danger, protecting others and forgetting above her own wellbeing in the process during the Cryer fight in Pride and Prejudice.
Last edited by Maeve on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

I was torn between Alex and Cal on this one, as both had be running "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" song with their determination to lay some whoop up, but considering Cal knew she didn't have the experience to survive it and still tackled it head on, I think she deserves the vote.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Xenovia Canace
Bane bearer

Post by Xenovia Canace »

Xenovia lifts her chin, squaring her shoulders and standing proudly, spear in hand. "I risked my life to save my people -- and even those who invaded my land and threatened my lifestyle. Yet I would not consider myself a hero; only too stubborn to die."

----------

Thank you for the nomination. :)

Return to “Poll Board”