Back to the Gates (Chyril 27th, MT)

Moderator: Mods

Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Back to the Gates (Chyril 27th, MT)

Post by Yelena Kintessia »

Back to the Gates

Chyril 27th MT

After the night's rest, Yelena felt refreshed. Judging from yesterday's happenings, she hoped that this day would give her more events to remember as well. She rose to dress herself, putting on her shirt, the leggings, and the rest. From the other women she had seen in the Citadel, normal T'aquarian clothing looked out of place. After tidying up her parchment and books, she went for some breakfast (mostly consisting of bread) before heading back out into the streets of the Citadel.

Yelena did not forget the deal she had made with the guard the last morningtide. She did not get a name either, but the memory of the woman's face would suffice. Questions clouded her thoughts as she slowly walked to the gates. What would she expect? What would happen if something bad happened? Could she really trust the woman? The snickers the guard got from the others from the side that day did not help Yelena make a decision.

The girl shook her head a few times, unable to form an answer. It could end up very bad... but on the other side it could have a good result. She still felt that she needed to go, even if it did give her an uneasy feeling.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Avatar by Finn! (She's zomg amazing)[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

OOC: Please continue here
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”